Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

why all the hate 0.o

This is a discussion on why all the hate 0.o within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well recently i have noticed in game and now on these forums and ko4life more hate towards each other....and i ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default why all the hate 0.o

well recently i have noticed in game and now on these forums and ko4life more hate towards each other....and i dont mean turks vs all others.....dont get me wrong turks still hate americans and tell me to "fck my mother" and "fck jesus" on a daily basis...i even have the ss to prove it....and i dont do anything to provoke this other then not give them party when we are full at apos....kind of sad....as far as others...i see many ko4life vs ranking players hateing each other....and all good players....i think we need to come to a agreement that ko4life is no better then ranking and vice a versa.....they are diff thats all and i think alot of us are on both still....ok some only go on one or the other but thats cause we dont have to go through both

i was on ranking daily and i moved to ko4life cause most of my friends went and at the time ranking was not being moded properly....i see it is now and even ranking is as well...i am still not back here or ko4life full time as my work load is busy and i think i would rather make more money then be on forums but i have been trying to get on both and after seeing all this on ranking its kind of sad that we all once were the community and just cause of a seperation of forums we all cant get along....i think we need to put aside our diff and just be friends.....one thing we all can stick on is k2 sucks as a company so why not put all our efforts on screwing someone on them and not each other.

i dont care if i get banned by a gm or a gm or k2 sees this....if they want i will call them personally on the phone and tell them they are by far the worst company i have ever come across in my 12 years of owning and running a cs oriented business...i would never expect this from a US company....not to say other countries have bad cs...but other countries dont have the resources in place for business like we do...and in this i mean because we have things here for business owners and companies that can expand and grow our companies and develop them into bigger and better companies for literally pennies.....so why doesnt k2 do any of this for us...so please lets all put aside our diff and unite to go against the company who ruins our game and doesnt do a thing to improve it while taking money from our pockets

stop hating on each other and worry and fix the things in the game you love and spend most of your free time as i do.....help us fix it...i have been trying to so why dont you now help me help you

thanks tez

p.s. this is not against americans or turks...in fact i am friends with all and love all

xourico

:wub:

I aint gonna read it all but is this another "why do you hate Turks" tag? If so, aint it obvious?

Turks = hack, macro, too ignorant to learn English. Just pisses people off...

American's = useless, fat wankers who cant stop Turkey, probably nuke it next week <_<

Banned

Originally posted by DannyTheMan
    I aint gonna read it all but is this another "why do you hate Turks" tag? If so, aint it obvious?

American's = useless, fat wankers who cant stop Turkey, probably nuke it next week <_<

no smart ass now read it.....not even close...just cause u see the word turk u automatically think its against turks..read thins in detail before u assume something pelase

Goofy

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DannyTheMan

no smart ass now read it.....not even close...just cause u see the word turk u automatically think its against turks..read thins in detail before u assume something pelase[/b]
    +1 . I believe if everyone whould stop flaming each other and have the same goal this game whould be by far better.....

tell me what i can do to help ...

if listining to every proposition B)

Lammer

Well... I bet my eyes that this topic will eventually turn out to be one of those stupid I hate turks... and I HateYouYouMotherDaddyFamillyAndEveryoneBreathingBe sidesMe

topics.

This and other forums should promote the community behavior and not the supposed "free speech thingy" without restrictions. This is like a snowball... if you don't stop it from rolling it will became bigger and bigger.

If I was mod.. everytime I saw a topic with a Post kinda ImGayAndIhateYouAll, it would be closed and post deleted.

In time ppl would realise that those kind of posts where just pointless (If they don't already think)..so they would in time disappear (eventually).

yeah yeah... call me hippie peace not war faggy.. don't care.

My spam of the day has been made :lol:

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Lammer
    Well... I bet my eyes that this topic will eventually turn out to be one of those stupid I hate turks... and I HateYouYouMotherDaddyFamillyAndEveryoneBreathingBe sidesMe

topics.

This and other forums should promote the community behavior and not the supposed "free speech thingy" without restrictions. This is like a snowball... if you don't stop it from rolling it will became bigger and bigger.

If I was mod.. everytime I saw a topic with a Post kinda ImGayAndIhateYouAll, it would be closed and post deleted.

In time ppl would realise that those kind of posts where just pointless (If they don't already think)..so they would in time disappear (eventually).

My spam of the day has been made * :lol:
    That won't happen while I'm around. I'm watching this post carefully. h43r:

i never flame anyone because of race religion colour etc... infact i dont really flame people i dont like, the only people that genuinlky do annoy me and the people i end up having fights with are people i percieve to be cheats.

Hostage

I think turks do it for attention. People from ranking.. Well.. I dunno about them. Some retard started in on me earlier. For no apparent reason at all. Yet couldnt come back and answer a simple question. People are just plain stupid. Drama needs to be everywhere. The problem is, that all the people who are annoying, probably spend more than 40+ hours a week behind that computer screen. They dont see drama, so they start it. Causing problems for the people who only play a few times a week. <_<

morax

topics.

People wont listen because most people dont have brains - i dont see you in cz anymore lammer

Lammer

Originally posted by Hostage
    I think turks do it for attention. People from ranking.. Well.. I dunno about them. Some retard started in on me earlier. For no apparent reason at all. Yet couldnt come back and answer a simple question. People are just plain stupid. Drama needs to be everywhere. The problem is, that all the people who are annoying, probably spend more than 40+ hours a week behind that computer screen. They dont see drama, so they start it. Causing problems for the people who only play a few times a week. *<_<
    See... you started you post the wrong way. "Turks".. its not Turks... Its annoying Kids. I know ALOT of annoying non turks kids that do the same kind of stupid PMs/posts/Topics.. whatever.

If you're tired of all this stupid topics/posts with "I hate you all" you have the "power" to kill it on the minute. If you went to read the last 50 topics you will for 100% sure find at least 1 post on each of this topics regarding I hate bla bla bla... its really getting annoying. Start blocking every topic that turns out to a I hate shit and in time those "need attention kids" will grow up or just stop posting here.

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    i never flame anyone because of race religion colour etc... infact i dont really flame people i dont like, the only people that genuinlky do annoy me and the people i end up having fights with are people i percieve to be cheats.
    A.k.a zaraki :lol:

Lammer

Originally posted by morax+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(morax)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lammer

topics.

People wont listen because most people dont have brains - i dont see you in cz anymore lammer [/b]

Don't have time to play X(

2 jobs... and a wife don't let me X((((

My bro and a friend currently playing it.. I think ^_^

Banned

topics.

why would this turn into hate turks....i dont hate turks...i hate bad people....also i never said we need to stop hating turks.....i said we all need to stop hating on each other no matter what race, religion, gender, sexual preferance or which forums.....unite against k2 is what i am saying and to stop letting them screw us and you....hate the company who ruins your game you love

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast