Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

why all the hate 0.o

This is a discussion on why all the hate 0.o within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-URunFasterWithAKnifE i never flame anyone because of race religion colour etc... infact i dont really ...
Page: 2

Banned

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-URunFasterWithAKnifE
    i never flame anyone because of race religion colour etc... infact i dont really flame people i dont like, the only people that genuinlky do annoy me and the people i end up having fights with are people i percieve to be cheats.
    A.k.a zaraki :lol:[/b]
    aka me :wacko: :lol: woops again sorry if i offended anyone

flamer :P :lol:

dude, unite, fine with me but i'm no smartass so i need some explanation about what the hell we can do about K2 then ...
    sew them? :huh:

and turks have nothing to do with this topic, its about working together to get back at k2 ...

and turkish population is fun, there are annoying ones and nice ones, but every country has annoying people and nice people

even belgium has annoying ones :P

Banned

Originally posted by robintjeuh
    dude, unite, fine with me but i'm no smartass so i need some explanation about what the hell we can do about K2 then ...
    sew them? :huh: *
    even belgium has annoying ones *
    yeah you are one of them....ROFL :P :lol: :wub: j/k u know i love u

ok well on the k2 thing i am working on it ....i cant say things as of yet because i am busy...i am writing up stuff though also others are helping me too....please give me time

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

someone summarize it.

Banned

Originally posted by devilscommandments
    someone summarize it.
    omg its like 2 mins of reading and its good so read it ffs....god are you all that lazy.....if this were turk post i would flame you lazy american...lol... :P :lol:

seriously read it

tez you write too much :

Matte

amen

Times have changed
    Our kids are getting worse
    They won't obey their parents
    They just want to fart and curse!
    Should we blame the government?
    Or blame society?
    Or should we blame the images on TV?
    No, blame K2
    Blame K2
    With all their beady little eyes
    And flapping heads so full of lies
    Blame K2

Blame K2 :wacko: h43r: :huh:

Banned

Originally posted by giga
    tez you write too much :
    wtf i post up some good serious professional shit about our community and how we can help it and work together and u all say i write to much and its to long :blink: :wacko:

insane....its literally 2 mins of reading

Unfaithful

The people here are just like black people, They should stop being racists and try to work together,
    After all this is a forum and we all share things here, If people get insulted because they are Turkish they wont share there thoughts.
    And there will be fights all the time. Last thing about these attacks on ko4life and rankings,
    Blaming all the Turks for this is not right, Because its not the Turks fault if you guys could handle the little kids that talk bullshit here about Turks then
    these kinda things wouldnt happen.

Anyway the topic creater has a good point.

AgaBabaNiggahSlm

It's hard to share stuff when we have hall moniters arresting people.

sexa

I m loosing my mind about this game. i was thinking this is only a game and my reasons to start playing this game was so simple : improving my english skill, having new friends from all over the world and having fun. those are still exists here. almost everyday i meet and speak with new ppl, day by day i m improving my english and having fun most of time. This is good side.

Thinking from the start of KO, everyday fight between ppl (not only an exact nation's citizens but all ppl) is being a greater problem. guess i dont need to tell what happened yday and i donno whats gonna happen tomorrow. (i m not defending any nation nor offensin to any) fights are endless now. i m living in a community where lots of ppl are fighting, which is pissing me and i m sure same happens to more ppl. its like real world, u cant ignore fights, wars, burglars, fires, deaths, borns if they are close to you and they may affect you.

grouping&polarizing in this game is getting worse and worse. i m sure there will be two big groups in the near future : Turkish and non-Turkish. There will be bigger fights. But what will u do if u dont want to be a part of such a thing, especially if u are turkish? Thats the bad side

Some people cant understand its just a game to have fun which is causing problems imo. Everything about this game should stay in game but it cant be implemented anymore

Banned

Originally posted by sexa
    I m loosing my mind about this game. i was thinking this is only a game and my reasons to start playing this game was so simple : improving my english skill, having new friends from all over the world and having fun. those are still exists here. almost everyday i meet and speak with new ppl, day by day i m improving my english and having fun most of time. This is good side. *

Thinking from the start of KO, everyday fight between ppl (not only an exact nation's citizens but all ppl) is being a greater problem. guess i dont need to tell what happened yday and i donno whats gonna happen tomorrow. (i m not defending any nation nor offensin to any) fights are endless now. i m living in a community where lots of ppl are fighting, which is pissing me and i m sure same happens to more ppl. its like real world, u cant ignore fights, wars, burglars, fires, deaths, borns if they are close to you and they may affect you. *

grouping&polarizing in this game is getting worse and worse. i m sure there will be two big groups in the near future : Turkish and non-Turkish. There will be bigger fights. But what will u do if u dont want to be a part of such a thing, especially if u are turkish? Thats the bad side

Some people cant understand its just a game to have fun which is causing problems imo. Everything about this game should stay in game but it cant be implemented anymore
    huh learn english please :wub: j/k man i get it all and u are right....we all our fighting with each other and that is my point...fight to make the game better dont fight with each other end of story

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by sexa
    I m loosing my mind about this game. i was thinking this is only a game and my reasons to start playing this game was so simple : improving my english skill, having new friends from all over the world and having fun. those are still exists here. almost everyday i meet and speak with new ppl, day by day i m improving my english and having fun most of time. This is good side. *

Thinking from the start of KO, everyday fight between ppl (not only an exact nation's citizens but all ppl) is being a greater problem. guess i dont need to tell what happened yday and i donno whats gonna happen tomorrow. (i m not defending any nation nor offensin to any) fights are endless now. i m living in a community where lots of ppl are fighting, which is pissing me and i m sure same happens to more ppl. its like real world, u cant ignore fights, wars, burglars, fires, deaths, borns if they are close to you and they may affect you. *

I think part of it is the competitive nature of the game. WoW wasn't half as bad when it came to this kind of thing, probably due to the carebear nature of its design. KO is about kick ass PK, which tends to lend itself to "I owned you and your dog" discussions. That in itself isn't bad, but if left to grow out of control then it can be. K2 fails to understand that games like this must be watched closely and problems be headed off immediately rather than allowed to fester and grow.

SaTaN

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-sexa

I think part of it is the competitive nature of the game. WoW wasn't half as bad when it came to this kind of thing, probably due to the carebear nature of its design. KO is about kick ass PK, which tends to lend itself to "I owned you and your dog" discussions. That in itself isn't bad, but if left to grow out of control then it can be. K2 fails to understand that games like this must be watched closely and problems be headed off immediately rather than allowed to fester and grow.[/b]
    words spoken from a tall giant :P

Verpleegster

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan

I think part of it is the competitive nature of the game. *WoW wasn't half as bad when it came to this kind of thing, probably due to the carebear nature of its design. *KO is about kick ass PK, which tends to lend itself to "I owned you and your dog" discussions. *That in itself isn't bad, but if left to grow out of control then it can be. *K2 fails to understand that games like this must be watched closely and problems be headed off immediately rather than allowed to fester and grow.
    I agree. Just came over from ranking..well cuz its down. And seen a lot of shit going on there. Can't say it in any other way. KO is a game about good-better-the best. And that brings competition in PvP. And also on the boards. Make a harse enviroment and get harse players.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast