Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

why all the hate 0.o

This is a discussion on why all the hate 0.o within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; listen tez or others, if you get a good idea i'm willin to cooperate in any way possible as long ...
Page: 3

listen tez or others, if you get a good idea i'm willin to cooperate in any way possible
    as long as it is legal ... (so no terrorist attacks on the k2 company ) and i won't lose my character ingame :huh:

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DannyTheMan
    I aint gonna read it all but is this another "why do you hate Turks" tag? If so, aint it obvious?

Turks = hack, macro, too ignorant to learn English. Just pisses people off...

American's = useless, fat wankers who cant stop Turkey, probably nuke it next week <_<

no smart ass now read it.....not even close...just cause u see the word turk u automatically think its against turks..read thins in detail before u assume something pelase[/b]

Yes your right but thats because the only good image of Turkey is Utkan, the rest = scum

So yeah I jumped to conclusions, couldnt you sum up a lil bit smaller? I got working in peace so Im sure that works out fine but it is hard to repair and fucked up image if you see where I am coming from

mad props yo.....that is soo very true.
    but hmmmm...what now?

Banned

Originally posted by DannyTheMan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DannyTheMan)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    <!--QuoteBegin-DannyTheMan

I aint gonna read it all but is this another "why do you hate Turks" tag? If so, aint it obvious?

Turks = hack, macro, too ignorant to learn English. Just pisses people off...

American's = useless, fat wankers who cant stop Turkey, probably nuke it next week <_<

no smart ass now read it.....not even close...just cause u see the word turk u automatically think its against turks..read thins in detail before u assume something pelase

Yes your right but thats because the only good image of Turkey is Utkan, the rest = scum

So yeah I jumped to conclusions, couldnt you sum up a lil bit smaller? I got working in peace so Im sure that works out fine but it is hard to repair and fucked up image if you see where I am coming from[/b]
    no i get it but we all need to change and be the better person...if we all do this then eventually it will all change and will be nice to each other....think like that and it will happen

AmnRalThul

common sense... is dead

how many ppl do you think really read what you wrote and how many of them tried to analyse?
    icant remember when exactly but it started with all the stupid teasing and forum spamming bullshit. some ppl really passed the limits of teasing one day it turned into flaming all the posts were full of senseless flame like "u fuking idiot this topic is old motherfuking son of a bitch"
    some ppl took is as the new trend swearing eachother ...

it really takes away all the fun and u feel like there is no point in reading any of the posts in these forums

but what really disgusted me was ignorance.
    when i saw a post which's main puppose was to make fun of turks by using some physically handicapped ppl , giving them names ...

ppl were really having fun with a girl who has some hair over her lips... "ohohoooo this is what girls look like in turkey hahahah"
    or even worse calling spastic ppl turks because they look different
    i cant find words to express what i feel about this
    i just wonder whose situation is worse so called turkish ppl with physical handicaps or the guy who brought up those pics on the forum and his kankas laughing all day looking at those pics...

after that post i have logged on to ranking forums unless a friend send me the link of a spesific topic.. some of you might be saying "who cares?"

well this is what Tez is pointing out, maybe all of you have forgotten giving a shit about things happeneing right in front of your eyes for too long

what about comparing turks with the terrorist attacks those plane crashes..maybe u need some enlightment there had been 2 bombing incidents in istanbul after those plane crashes made by the exact same terrorist organisation many ppl died in turkey too.
    i have seen the pictures of well known terrorist leader who has a red buletin with a note next to it "hate turks"

all i can do is to watch whats going on in the forums with a stupid look in my face
    sometimes i cant believe what i see

imo these examples makes those anti-turks much more pityfull than the KSers scammers hackers whatever they hate
    just like the guy who were attacking the forums yesterday or they day b4 days are a bit mixed up atm...

i am a turk and hell yes im sooo fucking proud of it
    and i am one of the guys which you mention by "only some of the turks"
    i never had a dispute with anyone yet
    some lowlife in turkey somehow got access to a pc doesnt mean 90% of the turks is like that im 100% sure of that and i am not the only example u can also be sure of that

i guess i dispersed the topic a bit :S
    there is so much to say unfortunately there are too little ppl to read them

Banned

Originally posted by AmnRalThul

i am a turk and hell yes im sooo fucking proud of it *
    and i am one of the guys which you mention by "only some of the turks"
    i never had a dispute with anyone yet
    some lowlife in turkey somehow got access to a pc doesnt mean 90% of the turks is like that im 100% sure of that and i am not the only example u can also be sure of that
    This is where some Turkish people dont understand. People saying stuff about turks are mainly referring to Turks knight online player. Im pretty sure people saying "damn turks' or "F***k Turks" arent serious or just referring to turks players online. I mean these stuff shouldnt really be tooken seriously because its only the internet... No matter how much someone here hate turks, they are really talking about the game and im sure they wont go up to a turkish person and start insulting them or start insulting the country in real life. Well the point is people are flaming turkish players not every single turkish people in the world.

Everyone here LOVES Turkish people :wub: (I hope) Just not the childrens that play this game and the ones that does something really stupid to gain attention.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Default Re: why all the hate 0.o

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    well recently i have noticed in game and now on these forums and ko4life more hate towards each other....and i dont mean turks vs all others.....dont get me wrong turks still hate americans and tell me to "fck my mother" and "fck jesus" on a daily basis...i even have the ss to prove it....and i dont do anything to provoke this other then not give them party when we are full at apos....kind of sad....as far as others...i see many ko4life vs ranking players hateing each other....and all good players....i think we need to come to a agreement that ko4life is no better then ranking and vice a versa.....they are diff thats all and i think alot of us are on both still....ok some only go on one or the other but thats cause we dont have to go through both

i was on ranking daily and i moved to ko4life cause most of my friends went and at the time ranking was not being moded properly....i see it is now and even ranking is as well...i am still not back here or ko4life full time as my work load is busy and i think i would rather make more money then be on forums but i have been trying to get on both and after seeing all this on ranking its kind of sad that we all once were the community and just cause of a seperation of forums we all cant get along....i think we need to put aside our diff and just be friends.....one thing we all can stick on is k2 sucks as a company so why not put all our efforts on screwing someone on them and not each other.

i dont care if i get banned by a gm or a gm or k2 sees this....if they want i will call them personally on the phone and tell them they are by far the worst company i have ever come across in my 12 years of owning and running a cs oriented business...i would never expect this from a US company....not to say other countries have bad cs...but other countries dont have the resources in place for business like we do...and in this i mean because we have things here for business owners and companies that can expand and grow our companies and develop them into bigger and better companies for literally pennies.....so why doesnt k2 do any of this for us...so please lets all put aside our diff and unite to go against the company who ruins our game and doesnt do a thing to improve it while taking money from our pockets

stop hating on each other and worry and fix the things in the game you love and spend most of your free time as i do.....help us fix it...i have been trying to so why dont you now help me help you

thanks tez

p.s. this is not against americans or turks...in fact i am friends with all and love all
    FUCK YOU
    :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

hej

Something a bit different but anyway, yesterday we were exping on Troll and I asked for Swift and then after 2-3min I tried to pm the rogue but he had blocked so I asked again for swift in party chat but I didn’t get it, so the other on Ventrilo sad spam and you get it, but its rude to spam like this and if someone else is asking for Buff or so the priest will miss it it someone spams 10 rows or so

>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>>
    or
    Or
    swswswwswswswswswswswswswsw

and so on, when I played rogue and someone did like that I always w8 at least 10sec per spam before I swifted, a rogue that is lvl 60+ have played so long so you shouldn’t even have to ask for swift he should se oo that guy walks.

aryan

i will be the judje :lol:

rattrap

Originally posted by hej
    and so on, when I played rogue and someone did like that I always w8 at least 10sec per spam before I swifted, a rogue that is lvl 60+ have played so long so you shouldn’t even have to ask for swift he should se oo that guy walks.
    its hard to know when someones swift runs out when you use light feet in xp parties like i do -_-

gettig of topic ... -_-

sorry for spam, just what this topic is about is a bit to important to get offtopic and forgotten about

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by robintjeuh
    gettig of topic ... -_- *

sorry for spam, just what this topic is about is a bit to important to get offtopic and forgotten about *
    It hasn't devolved into a flame war yet, that's something. I'm still watching btw. No naughtyness

Serwantes

Default Re: why all the hate 0.o

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    well recently i have noticed in game and now on these forums and ko4life more hate towards each other....and i dont mean turks vs all others.....dont get me wrong turks still hate americans and tell me to "fck my mother" and "fck jesus" on a daily basis...i even have the ss to prove it....and i dont do anything to provoke this other then not give them party when we are full at apos....kind of sad....as far as others...i see many ko4life vs ranking players hateing each other....and all good players....i think we need to come to a agreement that ko4life is no better then ranking and vice a versa.....they are diff thats all and i think alot of us are on both still....ok some only go on one or the other but thats cause we dont have to go through both

i was on ranking daily and i moved to ko4life cause most of my friends went and at the time ranking was not being moded properly....i see it is now and even ranking is as well...i am still not back here or ko4life full time as my work load is busy and i think i would rather make more money then be on forums but i have been trying to get on both and after seeing all this on ranking its kind of sad that we all once were the community and just cause of a seperation of forums we all cant get along....i think we need to put aside our diff and just be friends.....one thing we all can stick on is k2 sucks as a company so why not put all our efforts on screwing someone on them and not each other.

i dont care if i get banned by a gm or a gm or k2 sees this....if they want i will call them personally on the phone and tell them they are by far the worst company i have ever come across in my 12 years of owning and running a cs oriented business...i would never expect this from a US company....not to say other countries have bad cs...but other countries dont have the resources in place for business like we do...and in this i mean because we have things here for business owners and companies that can expand and grow our companies and develop them into bigger and better companies for literally pennies.....so why doesnt k2 do any of this for us...so please lets all put aside our diff and unite to go against the company who ruins our game and doesnt do a thing to improve it while taking money from our pockets

stop hating on each other and worry and fix the things in the game you love and spend most of your free time as i do.....help us fix it...i have been trying to so why dont you now help me help you

thanks tez

p.s. this is not against americans or turks...in fact i am friends with all and love all
    That was the best replyabout this issue i have ever seen.I think 1 of u understand what we want to explain u.But im sure some1 will go on flamin about Turks,Muslims,etc.But for my self i dont care them cuz i can see that ppls ideas are changing,it is going well

Anyways sorry for my poor English

/peace out

PS : ReThx to Tez :wub:

killersheep

guys.. u can hate a few turks.. the almost that u hate can be really stupid and idiot.. cuz of this u cant hate from all turks.. i am turk.. country is not important.. u can see idiot ppl in your country too..! thats all..

Lammer

Originally posted by killersheep
    guys.. u can hate a few turks.. the almost that u hate can be really stupid and idiot.. cuz of this u cant hate from all turks.. i am turk.. country is not important.. u can see idiot ppl in your country too..! thats all..
    NOONE HERE IS TALKING ABOUT TURKS.... leave your complex aside for once.

Tez is talking about ppl... not religion, countries, race... just ppls behavior and K2 managment. PERIOD

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast