Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

why all the hate 0.o

This is a discussion on why all the hate 0.o within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by killsheep guys.. u can hate a few turks.. the almost that u hate can be really stupid ...
Page: 4

AgaBabaNiggahSlm

Originally posted by killsheep
    guys.. u can hate a few turks.. the almost that u hate can be really stupid and idiot.. cuz of this u cant hate from all turks.. i am turk.. country is not important.. u can see idiot ppl in your country too..! thats all..
    Go to Oprah

shut up about races or countries or certain populations

thats not the point of this :angry:

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    Originally posted by DannyTheMan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DannyTheMan)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-DannyTheMan

I aint gonna read it all but is this another "why do you hate Turks" tag? If so, aint it obvious?

Turks = hack, macro, too ignorant to learn English. Just pisses people off...

American's = useless, fat wankers who cant stop Turkey, probably nuke it next week <_<

no smart ass now read it.....not even close...just cause u see the word turk u automatically think its against turks..read thins in detail before u assume something pelase

Yes your right but thats because the only good image of Turkey is Utkan, the rest = scum

So yeah I jumped to conclusions, couldnt you sum up a lil bit smaller? I got working in peace so Im sure that works out fine but it is hard to repair and fucked up image if you see where I am coming from[/b]
    no i get it but we all need to change and be the better person...if we all do this then eventually it will all change and will be nice to each other....think like that and it will happen[/b][/quote]

Always will be one, no matter race or religeon. Brazillians are just as bad, sUk KO PS was full of them and it seriously screwed over a fun atmosphere. It is a good plan but aint gonna happen, unfortunately

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234