Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Why aren't there any English people left on C-east?

This is a discussion on Why aren't there any English people left on C-east? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I mean every server gets some amount of English players but C-east has virtually none, and there's not THAT many ...
Page: 1

nutsackatak1

I mean every server gets some amount of English players but C-east has virtually none, and there's not THAT many +9s, plus its a really populated server

I guess what I'm trying to say is leave ionia, leave c-west, and come c-wherethebusiness is

King0fKingZ

I mean every server gets some amount of English players but C-east has virtually none, and there's not THAT many +9s, plus its a really populated server

I guess what I'm trying to say is leave ionia, leave c-west, and come c-wherethebusiness is[/b]
    well many people think like that
    c-east = turk server
    c-west = non turk server

Banned

c west > c east

and there is no point to come to c east and start from lvl 1 while there are no life turks who played since the server opened...

only babashopers would come there

When carnac came out all the english ppl went to c-west, thoose who cant cuz of ip range to c-east and now when ionia is out and seeing c-east is a full turk server they moved to there i bet

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

cuz all the k0xp/hackers/cheaters/scammers non english players lives there - im assuming GM are afraid to logg into C-east. on the other hand i can logg into c-west but i chose not to go C-east so im thinking any not turkish speaking player went to c-east at the 1st month and quit went back to the server we was playing !!

zrocker0404

its a f.king turk server why do u think everyone came to cwest in the first place

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

lol.... i just laughed. the whole reason BEHIND k2 doing this was because AMErICAN players/ ENGLISH players wanted a turk free server, which they did..., if anything they should have BLOCKED US ip to go to Carnac EAST forcing them to go 2 cwest only

Thats the dumbest thing ive ever hear... not to flame or anything but C -east is meant to be a Non english since thats what c west is for..

if everyone would come to c west on this forum, C-West would be the best server in USKO... everyone complains about turks...but there is a NON turk server. So go there...

Royalassassin

nice

lol there werent any english clan in the beggining :lol:

Thats the dumbest thing ive ever hear... not to flame or anything but C -east is meant to be a Non english since thats what c west is for..
    if everyone would come to c west on this forum, C-West would be the best server in USKO... everyone complains about turks...but there is a NON turk server. So go there...[/b]
    Nicely said, carnac-west defiantly has the most potential of all the servers, just to many people wanted a fresh start, or "chance to be the best" in a new server.

if you want english players go C-west noob !!!!!!!

c-east sucks ...... only cypher and ionia are worst then c-east this days ......

C-west is the best server at moment in ko .... few koxp and pk zones aren't empty this days .... any noob can have some fun in c-west this days ....

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

well as you know there were quite a bit of us there at one point. Problem is after Fierce started falling apart and left it was just a smal handful of english speakers and peruvians. When we all started to get less interested in the server, we were each getting hacked/scammed one by one until there were only about 2-3 people left. So to this day there is almost little to none non-turk players left on that server.

kibal

I play c-east is true that is a turkish server but u can find the same amount of cheaters in all servers there is no diference , the diference is that is almost imposible speak english there (rlly i dun care cose i have a small group of friends for pk using my own language).

nutsackatak1

if everyone would come to c west on this forum, C-West would be the best server in USKO... everyone complains about turks...but there is a NON turk server. So go there...[/b]
    No . . C-east is meant to be a normal server. . like Ronark and Girakon . just because its called C-east as opposite of west doesn't mean it's for turks. If it were named Appolo and then a c-west right after that would it be different? And the turks aren't the problem. it's the people. we are all humans. there are fair players and cheaters. being turkish has nothin to do with it. and i actually have a 66 priest on c west but that bitch is so empty its boring as duh. like i log on and bout 3 humans in rbl. great. let me finger my butthole while i wait for more humans to kill

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast