Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Why aren't there any English people left on C-east?

This is a discussion on Why aren't there any English people left on C-east? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well since the western hemisphere is the US and we speak english then c-west would be english. And since turky ...
Page: 2

zrocker0404

Well since the western hemisphere is the US and we speak english then c-west would be english. And since turky in the the EASTern hemisphere, c-east would be a turk server.

I recall that at the beginning of both servers k2 said : C-west is for english/spanish/polish whatver only some country's IP's can get in. They also said that people that had IP's for C-west wouldn't be able to log into C-East and visa versa.

So yes, C-East is a turk server only

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

u ever see those movies where zombies or sumthing take over the city or w/e...
    thats what i think of c-east

What are you smoking? lol.

Lebroun

edited

No . . C-east is meant to be a normal server. . like Ronark and Girakon . just because its called C-east as opposite of west doesn't mean it's for turks. If it were named Appolo and then a c-west right after that would it be different? And the turks aren't the problem. it's the people. we are all humans. there are fair players and cheaters. being turkish has nothin to do with it. and i actually have a 66 priest on c west but that bitch is so empty its boring as duh. like i log on and bout 3 humans in rbl. great. let me finger my butthole while i wait for more humans to kill[/b]
    lol.....yea i remember you at the beginning of c west i wanted your mirage sword . I see what your saying but at first it was meant to be a Non english server cause i remember in the beginning i couldnt log on... but i guess that changed.. but bro if people would stop reading all this negative feedback on c west. We could have our own server which would be awesome... I understand people not wanting to give up all there stuff on other servers which is acceptable but honestly with 2 plat prems you could be 75+ depending on how much you play and if you wanna spend the money ofc.... and i think the pk would be more fun and more "ko4life run events could be done" like some 4 on 4 tournaments or something...just think its dumb for english players not to go to c west

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12