Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Duped rol +2 ! CAUTION TO ALL GG's __ edit: now with pic of greyed out duped rol+@__

This is a discussion on Duped rol +2 ! CAUTION TO ALL GG's __ edit: now with pic of greyed out duped rol+@__ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OK, just thought id thro this out there sorry if its already widely known BUT i didnt know and i ...
Page: 1

515saint

Thumbs down

OK, just thought id thro this out there sorry if its already widely known BUT i didnt know and i got Fuct over so i hope that more people dont hvae wat happened to me happen to them

i trade for a rol+2 ... i had the rol on my char and my dzc char for liek 4 days loged on yesterday and bam ! the rol+2 is now grey sitting in my inn why cus its a dupe ! yes it has a duplicate serial number so i would sujest not to trade with any one that is offering a +2 or higher accesory as they are beign duped apparently. i didnt know and i hope im the only one this happens to

here is the sc of the trade

of course i submitted a ticket to customer support ill let every one know how it gose

is this proof enough.... take heed my warning i only posted this topic to give a warnign to the few good players playing this game take your flaming bullshit else where. its not liek i have ne thing to gain by posting a topic makign up bullshit about a dupe im trying to help u out ffs.

cheers

saint out

OMG, dupe is back with all its power :X

This person is 100% GG, I asked him to post his situation here because some people don't heed simple warnings and need proof. I am also sick of arguing with a couple of complete morons about this shit, it needs to stop and we all (those of us who give a shit) need to do something. The rest of you who quit already and blah blah stfu, were not talking about u.

This person is 100% GG, I asked him to post his situation here because some people don't heed simple warnings and need proof. I am also sick of arguing with a couple of complete morons about this shit, it needs to stop and we all (those of us who give a shit) need to do something. The rest of you who quit already and blah blah stfu, were not talking about u.[/b]

we need to rally together and do something about our future gaming life! CMON GANG

WERE TAKING IT TO THE STREET

edit: not to mention, proof would be a pic of the grayed out item too, not just you trading for it

OK, just thought id thro this out there sorry if its already widely known BUT i didnt know and i got Fuct over so i hope that more people dont hvae wat happened to me happen to them

i trade for a rol+2 ... i had the rol on my char and my dzc char for liek 4 days loged on yesterday and bam ! the rol+2 is now grey sitting in my inn why cus its a dupe ! yes it has a duplicate serial number so i would sujest not to trade with any one that is offering a +2 or higher accesory as they are beign duped apparently. i didnt know and i hope im the only one this happens to
    here is the sc of the trade

of course i submitted a ticket to customer support ill let every one know how it gose
    cheers

saint out[/b]

Please provide us with a SS of the duped ROL in your inventory. Also, what server is this?

lime

its olympia

necro_

stupid dupers

ooo

lol, how much more proof u guys need to beleive that dupe is going on? just go look at the market. curently on girakon there is no roc or rol or any of those high class uniques being merchant. only shits( mid class uniques) like HV and minotaur earing are 999m.

Kreeden

WATCH OUT YO. ZOMG. +2 ROLS WILL CORRUPTZZ US ALLZZ.

ooo

WATCH OUT YO. ZOMG. +2 ROLS WILL CORRUPTZZ US ALLZZ.[/b]
    haw haw?

Banned

damn im a rogue 77 like u and like u i bought a rol+2 like 3 day ago... now i logged in well i still have the rol+2..
    i just hope that it will not become grey in few days ! :S

Hacks, scamers, duplicate items, koxp, bugs....... we are always between the devil and the deep sea

Thank you for info.

IsgurosBous

lol, how much more proof u guys need to beleive that dupe is going on? just go look at the market. curently on girakon there is no roc or rol or any of those high class uniques being merchant. only shits( mid class uniques) like HV and minotaur earing are 999m.[/b]
    That isn't proof items are being duped. When items are duped, amount of coins won't rise (when there aren't GBs being duped), so the prices will fall. Like when I bought my HwoT two years ago, I payed 400m for it just before there was a new duping method, two days after I bought it they went for 3m.

This person is 100% GG, I asked him to post his situation here because some people don't heed simple warnings and need proof. I am also sick of arguing with a couple of complete morons about this shit, it needs to stop and we all (those of us who give a shit) need to do something. The rest of you who quit already and blah blah stfu, were not talking about u.[/b]
    The one thing what we can do, its inform how to dupe and send ticket to K2....

iiason

dat suks. but, would k2 b able to check ur trade history?

i mean if they can, surely they can get ur original weapon bak or the rol +2, as long as it's a legit trade.

GL tho.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast