Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Why buy GB?

This is a discussion on Why buy GB? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i argee what was said here, some ppl like who got work / school or they are not 24/7 ko ...
Page: 3

Banned

i argee what was said here, some ppl like who got work / school or they are not 24/7 ko caveturks hardly finding the way how to make some money for pots / scrolls basicaly, so some of us buying gbs for usd. since smth like farming or even bf is not possible, no wonder.
    peace

jeffstacih

Item pwn gb its that simple. I dont believe Ive ever heard of someone buying an IN for straight gb's its always items. Thats why gb's are fairaly worthless especially in ares. Unless for pots or/we[/b]

Thank you for staying on topic and yes I am from areas and agree with what you are saying. You cant really do anything with GB unless maybe your just starting out and need basic stuff like fp+7 and +9 str earings or something.

More to the point... As other people have said if you have the money and dont care about wasting it go ahead buy gb. Im glad people can make money off you lazyness.

I shouldnt say anything because I am lazy for buying the IN+0 instead of getting ingame. (damn near imposible at lvl 63 and in areas)

Item pwn gb its that simple. I dont believe Ive ever heard of someone buying an IN for straight gb's its always items. Thats why gb's are fairaly worthless especially in ares. Unless for pots or/we[/b]
    why is that?
    rols/ rocs/ skelly/ gb/ ib/ in is all obtainable with gbs in diez
    u can buy almost everything with gbs +0 and +8's
    depends on server i think

jimfujitsu

I get what your saying but why not take the time and get more for your dollar?[/b]
    Because most people who buy stuff for $ do so because they dont have time to farm or do trades in the first place.Nobody makes a living using ko , and if they do or try so it means they are complete losers.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123