Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Why is it called warrior impact?

This is a discussion on Why is it called warrior impact? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by ballzy if bp's werent meant to be in the game, how come they have the sword damage ...
Page: 3

OrcTank

Originally posted by ballzy
    if bp's werent meant to be in the game, how come they have the sword damage reduction removed at 60? *You ever see a lvl 60 priest in shell wielding a mirage sword? *How much damage can a priest do with a priest impact, judgment, and shell? *Not enough to kill consistently. *THough I have soloed gollems and trolls effectively in shell, I don't think I could do much against another player.

support character FTW.
    which is also why you get int bonuses off of accessories warriors rogues dont,
    your recommended area to place stat points are str and int

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    Originally posted by Dro@
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe

Why is my penis 1.5 inches long?

cuz u are asian
    Why are you so mean? =( fag[/b]
    b/c he wants your asian penis and wishes he got rice stuck in his keyboard like u

Former-Flonne

Originally posted by OrcTank
    wow to the dual wield comment, that was stupid...any character can dual wield but priests wont get anything from it. *

once against to the chittin shield and impact comment, priests are editted characters by the user. they shouldnt be able to wield the impact until almost lvl 80

and BPs/papper mages being a dying class is because they are going to loose their edge. yea a lvl 72 bp gets that nice new atk, wont compare to the warrior lvl 80 atk but still gets the job done but im pointing out the lack of everything else a bp has. *lack of resistance, and ac. yea good accessories have covered for this for now but with the increase in lvls and power of all other characters bps paper mages are going to get raped in cz. yea bps will always win 1v1 just on skills offered by the game but in full 8v8 they are and will always be the first to die.

heres the idea that im going by. in DLW bps and paper mages dominate, because their low ac doesnt really change anything for them, but in 60+ cz they arent so great mostly because they get hit so hard. so going up to the step, i think they will get cut down like a hot knife through butter.
    Im sure by the time bps reach lvl 80 they will upgrade their armor to probally plate or fp.

Originally posted by OrcTank
    paper mages being a dying class is because they are going to loose their edge. paper mages are going to get raped in cz. cut down like a hot knife through butter.
    You obviously don't play mage, so therefore I doubt you've seen all the skills mages get after 70. Lvl 80 paper mage is going to be hellacious. lvl 80 nova, lvl 70 nova, lvl 60 nova, a skill called instantly magic which allows you to immediately recast a used skill with no cool down time, mana shield, resistance duff, lvl 72 blade attack that will be like sword dance for a mage. I hit ppl anywhere from 600-1k with nova at 69 depending on their resists average being 800-900, add meteor fall on top of that, and that new lvl 80 nova (igzination). so if meteor hits 1k+, I imagine igzination will be around 1500, plus the single attacks like incineration etc. If a paper mage has decent uniques and even some weapon def armors he/she can be very difficult to take down. Now, put 2 lvl 80 paper fire mages in a party together, and say igzination does infact hit you for 1500, 2x igzination=3k hp gone, instantly magic, 2x igzination=3k hp gone, if you even have that much left and if so, 2x meteor fall=2k hp gone, anybody left after that? Oh yeah 2x supernova, then it's just time to pick off any stragglers, incineration or fire staff. Now can you see the problem if there was 5 or 6 lvl 80 paper fire mages in a party together....but that's going to be a ways down the road.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123