Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

why can i not get into lvl 35-45 border war, when im lvl 45..

This is a discussion on why can i not get into lvl 35-45 border war, when im lvl 45.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I CANNOT GET IN AND I AM LVL 45?!!!!! WHAT IS WRONG?... but a friend of mine, lvl 45, could ...
Page: 1

I CANNOT GET IN AND I AM LVL 45?!!!!! WHAT IS WRONG?... but a friend of mine, lvl 45, could get in..

Taeho

Ye i just noticed in game announce lol. Wonder how much xp you get in there for winning lol like 50%

Banned

wow >< ...36-46 ..preist ftw or a mage that is good at slideing with in and ib lo l:P

Wow i can imagin lvl 45 Bps with like II +8, +9 Tier 1 armor, ROCs, Iron set, and crazy stuff like that and still having way more ap then most 60 players lol

Banned

Wow i can imagin lvl 45 Bps with like II +8, +9 Tier 1 armor, ROCs, Iron set, and crazy stuff like that and still having way more ap then most 60 players lol[/b]
    Can&#39;t use those items at that level trust me. I know. I have II8, rocs, we&#39;s, IN, kek belt, paper8 and the soonest I can use the paper with the ii8 is 47. Probably could use +7 pauldron and use the +8 ii the last lvl you can participate though.

Banned

i got ii +10 pshhhhh lol jk i dont even play anymore lol ..but yea preist =ownage ..rogeus and THRUST lol :>

sexyrexy

use hb+8 less str req

Can&#39;t use those items at that level trust me. I know. I have II8, rocs, we&#39;s, IN, kek belt, paper8 and the soonest I can use the paper with the ii8 is 47. Probably could use +7 pauldron and use the +8 ii the last lvl you can participate though.[/b]
    well maybe HB +8 then or exc II +7?

i can wear my hb +7, and other +8/15 armours, at lvl 41

Banned

Yea hb8 you could use, but either way I don&#39;t know many noobs with those items that would actually even go to that event. It&#39;s faster to just exp through those levels in a day instead of waiting and hoping to get into an event.

thedevilsmanner

Would own !
    There is not any border war for 60-69 ?

Yea hb8 you could use, but either way I don&#39;t know many noobs with those items that would actually even go to that event. It&#39;s faster to just exp through those levels in a day instead of waiting and hoping to get into an event.[/b]
    Who said only noobs would go to that event? this is basically a new DLW like the original except u get xp if ya win. And if u are about to lvl just delevel or something. I personally think that would be very fun to pk in this new Border War

sexyrexy

im leveling my bp for it.. gonna be sick as hell noob fight gogogo

I could have used my BP for this, he only had +7 Armors and lacked 2 uniques but all of that gear is gone now. :P

I could have used my BP for this, he only had +7 Armors and lacked 2 uniques but all of that gear is gone now. :P

[/b]
    h34r: that&#39;s not too bad at all

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast