Why Can't We?

This is a discussion on Why Can't We? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was looking through K2's WarRock website, when I noticed the server traffic. They have a Turkey server!!!! Why can ...
Page: 1

NoLeSpAnO

I was looking through K2's WarRock website, when I noticed the server traffic. They have a Turkey server!!!! Why can they do this for WR but not KO?

http://www.warrock.net/ (This is WarRock's Site)

morax

I expect its because WarRock is a first person shooter so latency is more important. LIke if you play Counter strike in europe you would only play on european servers because an american server would lag.

Just a rational thought.

AciDDreamZz

unless they blocked turkish IP outside of a new turkish server........i dun think a new turkish server would matter.......with K2's track record, if they put up a turkish server, it would only be made out to make them "LOOK LIKE" they made an effort and would not block turkish IP on other servers. it would just simply be the usual new server every few months or soo with a "slide of the hand" name