Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Why cant we talk about priv ko servers here?

This is a discussion on Why cant we talk about priv ko servers here? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok well i never hear much about it, I just know that you arent allowed to talk about private ko ...
Page: 1

Dtoxx

Ok well i never hear much about it, I just know that you arent allowed to talk about private ko servers here...

But why not? Not only are they 500x more fun than USKO ever could be but im just wondering why the decision was made.. After all isnt this KO4life we should be able to talk about ALL things ko..

Yeah i know they have their own forums but it wouldnt hurt to have discussion here for it either.. I just dont see the problem thats all

mammlea

because talking about that violates TOS and K2 actually can close a site that helps violating TOS

Phosgene

because talking about that violates TOS and K2 actually can close a site that helps violating TOS[/b]
    they can't since this website is not committed to k2 TOS and EUA...

Banned Senior Member

Private servers do more then just violate K2's TOS/EULA, they also violate Mgame's laws and licenseing.

Easily put, dont talk about private servers on ko4life ^_^ ( At least regarding Knight Online afaik )

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

they violate ur anal virginity, something will is very accustomed to

but ya they violate laws and the such as well considering u didnt pay for the license from mgames

but dont we trade items on this forum? or sell account's for USD? isn't there something in the TOS about that?

Phosgene

but dont we trade items on this forum? or sell account's for USD? isn't there something in the TOS about that? [/b]
    exactly . since we are not committed to k2 tos in the first place , its nothing wrong to talk about private servers...

Dtoxx

And someone has a point...

KO wont take any action anyway so yeah i see where u are coming from but still doesnt make much sense

TaDaaa

Mgame and K2 could sue KO4life for damages for assisting in the creation and use of private servers.

Much more serious than trading characters, Privates are pirated software.

pvt isnt even that fun. cant even combo properly, half the skills for sins dont work.

they are fun for like, a day or two

until you realize you are playing with all of the sUp3r pr0 l33t l3vel 30-40 k1ddehs from usko

seriosly, the people on private servers, most of them have never even been above level 60 in usko :lol:

wawh

they are fun for like, a day or two

until you realize you are playing with all of the sUp3r pr0 l33t l3vel 30-40 k1ddehs from usko

seriosly, the people on private servers, most of them have never even been above level 60 in usko :lol:[/b]
    thats not quite treu...

most players that play them are sick of k2(it has nothing to do with lvl) , and the dupe (some servers even have a automatic dupe wipe system!!), even koxp/actools whatever, is easily defeated in private servers

thats not quite treu...

most players that play them are sick of k2(it has nothing to do with lvl) , and the dupe (some servers even have a automatic dupe wipe system!!), even koxp/actools whatever, is easily defeated in private servers[/b]

theres no way to tell a duped item from a legit item in private servers
    why dupe when you can tbl edit all items into the stores (this is what kills every private server, even the ones that you think are safe)

wawh

theres no way to tell a duped item from a legit item in private servers
    why dupe when you can tbl edit all items into the stores (this is what kills every private server, even the ones that you think are safe)[/b]
    hmm, yes most private servers dont have the security for tbl edit not even k2 can do that....
    but there are programs that kills most of the noob tbl editers... but you cant stop them all right?

hmm, yes most private servers dont have the security for tbl edit not even k2 can do that....
    but there are programs that kills most of the noob tbl editers... but you cant stop them all right? [/b]
    if you say so :lol:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast