Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Why cant we talk about priv ko servers here?

This is a discussion on Why cant we talk about priv ko servers here? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i'd imagine the rule is so u can look more as an unofficial official community as if any topic about ...
Page: 2

i'd imagine the rule is so u can look more as an unofficial official community as if any topic about k2 doesn't already get horribly bashed

which is kinda obvious shortly after charlie got "justice" aka 30 day ban lol u guys made notices in market place saying if u sell ur account it could get banned blablabla

i think the best reason tho would be to jus leave all private server shit to the turks at ranking

but phantom u really didn't answer the question altho im sure its answered somewhere else by devile in a old ass sticky

its a rule like another one... not happy? go somewhere else.

HotAsIce

If there are so many private server forums on the net, and entire websites used to rank them, why haven't they been closed? Because mGames is probably as lazy as gay2notWorks and doesn't even want to waste the effort to pursue legal compensation for these servers. I dno't see why yuo'd want to discuss provate servers on this website though, there isn't much to discuss as there is not really anything that needs to be done in a certain order besides if they put skills in the wrong place or stuff like that. What would you discuss, how you camped a single boss spawn for like 8 days and list the drops you got? I think a forum section on private servers would be boring :P

Banned

because talking about that violates TOS and K2 actually can close a site that helps violating TOS[/b]
    K2 can't even follow their own TOS so why would they bother chasing other people up about it?

Richie

USKO is on the brink of death, private servers are the next KO, in the next month or 2, 1 certain private server WILL have combo, skill cooldowns, skill animations, capes and even f1-f8
    USKO is nearly over and gamers are always lookin for the next best thing, the next best thing to KO is a better run/GM'ed private server.
    These days private servers are just as much of KO as selling chars/items for real money....
    Violations of ToS mean absolutely nothing! violations all thru USKO, all thru USKO forums and yes a hella lotta violations on ko4life too
    I wouldnt recommend making certain adjustments to the forums for P.S. but i really dont see any harm in talking about them
    ps, theres a post somewhere in cypher section of USKO forums a few months back about P.S. and even that topic wasnt deleleted!

RiseAgainst_

Cuz they also might come with keyloggers or viruses, its kinda alike if we were able to talk about 3rd party tools. For security

dragonsrock

why are you not allowed to talk about it?
    becuase the sever owners do not want to take responsiblity for them. it is part of the same rule that says you are not supposed to advertise other sites.

also it is immportant to remmeber that trading accounts violates TOS and the only thing k2 can do about it is to ban the accounts involved. but private severs are pirated software/code and are illegal, k2/mgame could sue you are atleast have you fined

if you want to talk about private severs then go else were, its not that hard ;p

yes but no third party tools isn't allowed at all use of it = not welcome

private servers its tolerated jus not discuss'd not really hurting anyone with private servers

but as caro said it is a rule then rudely said to leave if u dont like it when all ppl are doing is asking questions

i tried to explain but as i said im sure its already posted which leads to why is this topic still here ?

Banned

I just roamed through topic but uhm, Somone might have said this before me though

Does ko4life support usd selling?. Do you close each topic involving usd trades?

Usd selling violates k2's tos. So does private servers

So the fact that it violates the tos is a bad exscuse

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

So the fact that it violates the tos is a bad exscuse[/b]
    thats why its also been said it violates real laws as well, not just tos

Banned

k. sorry then.

Should have read whole topic

thats why its also been said it violates real laws as well, not just tos[/b]
    /case closed

any1 else gonna say more excuses :lol:

EpsaNomaly

/case closed
    any1 else gonna say more excuses :lol:[/b]
    mm private servers are stupid?

there not stupid everyone is always saying they prefer ko over rofd if neone ever perfected a private server im sure it would be a hella good time but then again most of u wouldn't like it because theres no one taking ur money every month and shitting on u when u ask for wat u paid for lol xD

also is it just me or is it every time private servers are discussed someone is saying how there soooo clooossse to having a update ke with all the LEET SKEET stuff :lol:

Dtoxx

theres no way to tell a duped item from a legit item in private servers
    why dupe when you can tbl edit all items into the stores (this is what kills every private server, even the ones that you think are safe)[/b]
    Who cares? The point of the game is for pvp not to spend 65 years gaining items..

Tbl editing items on priv servers and the duping / babashopping in USKO are almost practically the same thing.

But I guess ive gotten the answer to why they cant be discussed here.. I could careless if they are or arent but i know you cant possibly be worried aBout being sued by mgames or k2 lmfao

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast