Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Why cant we talk about priv ko servers here?

This is a discussion on Why cant we talk about priv ko servers here? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Private servers = Software piracy. Links/information to sites that host these servers/clients = huge risk for any site owner....
Page: 3

Hypnos

Private servers = Software piracy.
    Links/information to sites that host these servers/clients = huge risk for any site owner.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

But I guess ive gotten the answer to why they cant be discussed here.. I could careless if they are or arent but i know you cant possibly be worried aBout being sued by mgames or k2 lmfao[/b]
    its not about whether k2/mgames will or will not sue its the fact that tehy COULD if ko4life allowed it, better to prevent it than to potentially have a reason to be sued

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

what if the server bought the rights to host the game? then is it illegal

PS: Private servers are real easy to find, if Mgame or whatever and K2 wanted to they could easily go in and find a way to take them down am i right?

trance addict Senior Member sommarblond's Avatar

KOSS have skill cooldown f1-f8 etc u can even have it in window mode
    Videos so u can see urself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYdqhEGL4HU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS-fh_k4Z8s

this will change ur thoughts :P

when myko closes im sure someone will start hosting a 1503 versions private server... i know people have the database just are scared to host it due to the possible legal annoyances.... i find private servers are fun to get the items u dream about in regular ko or try that build you never did before and test it in pk... but after a week u pwned all the noobs and people are calling u a cheater cuz u can combo and the just beat on the keys not knowing what the hell is going on

Dtoxx

when myko closes im sure someone will start hosting a 1503 versions private server... i know people have the database just are scared to host it due to the possible legal annoyances.... i find private servers are fun to get the items u dream about in regular ko or try that build you never did before and test it in pk... but after a week u pwned all the noobs and people are calling u a cheater cuz u can combo and the just beat on the keys not knowing what the hell is going on [/b]
    You say it like that doesnt happen on usko?

Basically a populated priv server with decent admins lets you enjoy all the frills of usko.. Just faster and alot cheaper..

redbluegreen44

Private Servers are illegal, nuff said

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Also every fucking server the names Felix and OutKasteD are taken!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123