Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Why did ChrisOwns get banned = he helped me alot

This is a discussion on Why did ChrisOwns get banned = he helped me alot within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by KaZaM :lol: he is also a scammer ^^ how do u know ? -_-...
Page: 2

Goofy

Originally posted by KaZaM
    :lol: he is also a scammer ^^
    how do u know ? -_-

HsK

Default Re: Why did ChrisOwns get banned = he helped me alot

Originally posted by EatMeTheMage

he tried to help me when i had computer problems and stuff when not even devile would reply my pm *

why did he get banned *

pls unban him
    No need he creates another for flame
    great friend you have

EatMeTheMage

he was the only one who took 2 hours to sat down and help me step by step

i feel like i owe it to him

HsK

it means that he can kill someody you will be still his friend ?
    When somebody do badthings, it's family and friends to talk to him

CircularSquares

Default Re: Why did ChrisOwns get banned = he helped me alot

Originally posted by HsK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HsK)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-EatMeTheMage

he tried to help me when i had computer problems and stuff when not even devile would reply my pm *

why did he get banned *

pls unban him
    No need he creates another for flame
    great friend you have [/b]
    Heh, you can ask any of my friends that I'll go as I can to help them. Unfortunately, there's a lot of people on here that are retarded. I've gifted and done so much shit for my friends and maybe you would know that if you weren't a dick. And thanks for banning without a warning. I really didn't deserve that ban and Devile or Festo..who ever banned me that wasen't necessary.

Originally posted by Goofy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Goofy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-KaZaM
    :lol: he is also a scammer ^^
    how do u know ? -_-[/b]
    he scammed me? -_-

CircularSquares

I scammed you, or you scammed me? We've gone over this a million and one times. Let it go, or tell your little lies. I don't even give a shit anymore.

Lies?

LOL YOU SOLD MY DIEWITHMYKISS THE PRIEST AND AFTER 4-5 DAYS YOU TOOK IT BACK!!! Ask gtaguy?

CircularSquares

It's a good thing the Raptor which was part of the deal didn't get wiped. Because that would mean you attempted to scam me. Go ruin Rankings plz; more than you already have.

Road

AHAHAAHAHAHAHA KEEP FLAMING! ITS FUNNY!!! I think that was his 3rd there. First was Diewithmykiss, then FoshOO, then Chris0wns. His fourth is CircularSquares. Btw Diewithmykiss, you posted a vent server for people to use that play k2's new game (w/e it is called) or just to TALK. The vent server is NewYork4.NationVoice.com and port is 3889. They have banned me mulitple times for just saying "hi". Great person you and your friends are.

Sure, the raptor what I got from DMs, it got wiped. man if i would be a duper i wouldnt trade raptor +1 + 500m for a fuking priest, id make +8 raptor.. lal..
    k i go ruin ranking , too bad i didnt do it, i did my job, flame me pls, like you always do.

Flame pls, i wanna laugh

CircularSquares

Originally posted by Road
    AHAHAAHAHAHAHA KEEP FLAMING! ITS FUNNY!!! I think that was his 3rd there. First was Diewithmykiss, then FoshOO, then Chris0wns. His fourth is CircularSquares. Btw Diewithmykiss, you posted a vent server for people to use that play k2's new game (w/e it is called) or just to TALK. The vent server is NewYork4.NationVoice.com and port is 3889. They have banned me mulitple times for just saying "hi". Great person you and your friends are.

Those are hardley my friends. It was a vent that was dead for about 5 months and they decided to use it. If you had read the post I said 'THIS IS NOT MY VENT'

Road

Okay, I did know it wasn't your vent. I was just informing you the crowd you associate with. I think you are an okay person. You at least aren't stupid. You do need to work on your flaming though, it annoys me and about everyone here. You should be glad they are at least giving you more chances by banning you and not IP banning you.

CircularSquares

Originally posted by KaZaM
    Sure, the raptor what I got from DMs, it got wiped. man if i would be a duper i wouldnt trade raptor +1 + 500m for a fuking priest, id make +8 raptor.. lal..
    k i go ruin ranking , too bad i didnt do it, i did my job, flame me pls, like you always do.

Flame pls, i wanna laugh
    Those forums are dead now because of you. Devile deliberately appointed you and that Turkish fag Earl Mods. He knew having you and Earl for mods would completely ruin ranking, causing people to come to ko4life. Devile isn't stupid and he knows what he's doing. Too bad you guys are too blind to see shit thats happening right in front of your eyes.

why would devil stop people to come on KO4life ???

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast