Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Why did ChrisOwns get banned = he helped me alot

This is a discussion on Why did ChrisOwns get banned = he helped me alot within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Re-read my post plz....
Page: 3

CircularSquares

Re-read my post plz.

Yes, its dead coz of me

EatMeTheMage

chris might be little carried away sometimes, but he really helped me

if i was a girl, i would... nah i wouldn't :P

but anyways

CircularSquares

Originally posted by EatMeTheMage
    chris might be little carried away sometimes, but he really helped me * *

if i was a girl, i would... nah i wouldn't * *

but anyways
    LOL..yes you would :-p

morax

Originally posted by CircularSquares+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CircularSquares)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-KaZaM
    Sure, the raptor what I got from DMs, it got wiped. man if i would be a duper i wouldnt trade raptor +1 + 500m for a fuking priest, id make +8 raptor.. lal..
    k i go ruin ranking , too bad i didnt do it, i did my job, flame me pls, like you always do.

Flame pls, i wanna laugh
    Those forums are dead now because of you. Devile deliberately appointed you and that Turkish fag Earl Mods. He knew having you and Earl for mods would completely ruin ranking, causing people to come to ko4life. Devile isn't stupid and he knows what he's doing. Too bad you guys are too blind to see shit thats happening right in front of your eyes.[/b]
    As far as i am aware only ranking can appoint mods.... rethink what you said

SiegeR

Originally posted by morax+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(morax)</div>
    Originally posted by CircularSquares@
    <!--QuoteBegin-KaZaM

Sure, the raptor what I got from DMs, it got wiped. man if i would be a duper i wouldnt trade raptor +1 + 500m for a fuking priest, id make +8 raptor.. lal..
    k i go ruin ranking , too bad i didnt do it, i did my job, flame me pls, like you always do.

Flame pls, i wanna laugh

Those forums are dead now because of you. Devile deliberately appointed you and that Turkish fag Earl Mods. He knew having you and Earl for mods would completely ruin ranking, causing people to come to ko4life. Devile isn't stupid and he knows what he's doing. Too bad you guys are too blind to see shit thats happening right in front of your eyes.
    As far as i am aware only ranking can appoint mods.... rethink what you said [/b]
    wow chaos theories :wub:

CircularSquares

ROFL chaos theories? I didn't feel like answering that retarded question; Devile appionted the new mods.

SiegeR

So u must be Devile's inner mind right?

CircularSquares

Originally posted by SiegeR
    I'm gonna take a wild guess and ask, are you Turkish?

SiegeR

Originally posted by CircularSquares+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CircularSquares)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SiegeR
    I'm gonna take a wild guess and ask, are you Turkish?[/b]
    yea and ? that does change anything?

He's implying that you are stupid, it's painfully obvious. Ranking is dead because ranking himself could give less of a shit about KO and a forum dedicated to KO.

SiegeR

Lets go back to topic before it changes to flame wars topic.

I wanna say somthng.
    In the Holy Book of Muslims it says there is more than 100 ways to say Allah.
    For Example God(English)=Allah(Arabic)=Tanri(Turkish) and it goes and goes.
    By saying Fuk Allah thing u also curse ur religion because islam and christian are nearly same religions.Both Religion believe same god but different messangers.How ever Muslims recpect Saint Jesus Christ because he is the 1st messanger that God chose.So its not right to say that because not only Turks believe it.There are many other countries.How ever like in every Country Turkey have lots of Jewish ppl Christian Ppl Budist ppl even Ateist ppl who can say that they are Turk proudly.
    Yea i know many turks cheats and do these things but its not the best way to have prejudice to a nation from now.Maybe Tomorrow some of u will be diplamatic person.Some will work in international companies.

ty understanding my thoughts

earl is outta fucking hand he's banning ANYONE for 10 days if they say nething thing that is remotely close to flame

if i called someone a noob (whether or not there infact "new" i'd get banned 10 days)

CircularSquares

Originally posted by SiegeR
    Lets go back to topic before it changes to flame wars topic.

I wanna say somthng.
    In the Holy Book of Muslims it says there is more than 100 ways to say Allah.
    For Example God(English)=Allah(Arabic)=Tanri(Turkish) and it goes and goes.
    By saying Fuk Allah thing u also curse ur religion because islam and christian are nearly same religions.Both Religion believe same god but different messangers.How ever Muslims recpect Saint Jesus Christ because he is the 1st messanger that God chose.So its not right to say that because not only Turks believe it.There are many other countries.How ever like in every Country Turkey have lots of Jewish ppl Christian Ppl Budist ppl even Ateist ppl who can say that they are Turk proudly.
    Yea i know many turks cheats and do these things but its not the best way to have prejudice to a nation from now.Maybe Tomorrow some of u will be diplamatic person.Some will work in international companies.

ty understanding my thoughts

A Turk calling him christian is an insult to God.

SiegeR

Originally posted by Private
    earl is outta fucking hand he's banning ANYONE for 10 days if they say nething thing that is remotely close to flame

if i called someone a noob (whether or not there infact "new" i'd get banned 10 days)
    probably because u dont call someONE noob u call Everybody noob who thinks way different than u.
    Sorry but truth hurts

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast