Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Why did ChrisOwns get banned = he helped me alot

This is a discussion on Why did ChrisOwns get banned = he helped me alot within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Private earl is outta fucking hand he's banning ANYONE for 10 days if they say nething thing ...
Page: 4

CircularSquares

Originally posted by Private
    earl is outta fucking hand he's banning ANYONE for 10 days if they say nething thing that is remotely close to flame

if i called someone a noob (whether or not there infact "new" i'd get banned 10 days)
    Why do you think Devile did what he did....

SiegeR

Originally posted by CircularSquares+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CircularSquares)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SiegeR
    Lets go back to topic before it changes to flame wars topic.

I wanna say somthng.
    In the Holy Book of Muslims it says there is more than 100 ways to say Allah.
    For Example God(English)=Allah(Arabic)=Tanri(Turkish) and it goes and goes.
    By saying Fuk Allah thing u also curse ur religion because islam and christian are nearly same religions.Both Religion believe same god but different messangers.How ever Muslims recpect Saint Jesus Christ because he is the 1st messanger that God chose.So its not right to say that because not only Turks believe it.There are many other countries.How ever like in every Country Turkey have lots of Jewish ppl Christian Ppl Budist ppl even Ateist ppl who can say that they are Turk proudly.
    Yea i know many turks cheats and do these things but its not the best way to have prejudice to a nation from now.Maybe Tomorrow some of u will be diplamatic person.Some will work in international companies.

ty understanding my thoughts

A Turk calling him christian is an insult to God.[/b]
    probably ur are?

CircularSquares?
    h
    r
    i
    s
    O
    w
    n
    s
    ?

CircularSquares

Originally posted by SiegeR+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SiegeR)</div>
    Originally posted by CircularSquares@
    <!--QuoteBegin-SiegeR

I wanna say somthng.
    By saying Fuk Allah thing u also curse ur religion because islam and christian are nearly same religions.Both Religion believe same god but different messangers.How ever Muslims recpect Saint Jesus Christ because he is the 1st messanger that God chose.So its not right to say that because not only Turks believe it.There are many other countries.How ever like in every Country Turkey have lots of Jewish ppl Christian Ppl Budist ppl even Ateist ppl who can say that they are Turk proudly.
    Yea i know many turks cheats and do these things but its not the best way to have prejudice to a nation from now.Maybe Tomorrow some of u will be diplamatic person.Some will work in international companies.

A Turk calling him christian is an insult to God.
    probably ur are?

CircularSquares?
    h
    r
    i
    s
    O
    w
    n
    s
    ?[/b]
    W
    O
    W

G
    O
    O
    D

T
    H
    I
    N
    G

I

D
    I
    D
    N
    T

A
    L
    R
    E
    A
    D
    Y

P
    O
    S
    T
    E
    D

T
    H
    A
    T

Banned Senior Member

Morax, shortly after Ko4life started and Ranking re-appeared for a week, he made Devile admin

CircularSquares

Originally posted by phantomlink
    Morax, shortly after Ko4life started and Ranking re-appeared for a week, he made Devile admin
    pwnt.

SiegeR

Originally posted by CircularSquares+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CircularSquares)</div>
    Originally posted by SiegeR+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SiegeR)
    <!--QuoteBegin-CircularSquares
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-SiegeR

I wanna say somthng.

A Turk calling him christian is an insult to God.
    probably ur are?

CircularSquares?
    h
    r
    i
    s
    O
    w
    n
    s
    ?[/b]
    W
    O
    W

G
    O
    O
    D

T
    H
    I
    N
    G

I

D
    I
    D
    N
    T

A
    L
    R
    E
    A
    D
    Y

P
    O
    S
    T
    E
    D

T
    H
    A
    T[/b][/quote]

lol i just read the 1-5 posts than last 1-5 post i didnt know its u.
    i was just telling the truths but as always some1 started to flame me.Kids never learn.

CircularSquares

It's a good thing it didn't have to do with the fact that Chris gt banned today and this new account has a couple of posts. God, you guys are flat out stupid. I'm not even saying it to be rude but honestly, you guys are just......dumb.

SiegeR

Originally posted by CircularSquares
    It's a good thing it didn't have to do with the fact that Chris gt banned today and this new account has a couple of posts. *God, you guys are flat out stupid. *I'm not even saying it to be rude but honestly, you guys are just......dumb.
    yea u are right because we have different thoughts than u.Sorry master :rollseyes:

GoodGun

Originally posted by SiegeR

I wanna say somthng.

AMEN

btw im not turkish im not muslim im christ

CircularSquares

Originally posted by GoodGun+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GoodGun)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SiegeR

I wanna say somthng.

AMEN

btw im not turkish im not muslim im christ[/b]
    You're who I been looking for my whole life? I found him on ko4life.....who woulda knew. I still say fuck Turks and fuck Allah.

Kik0

Default Re: Why did ChrisOwns get banned = he helped me alot

Originally posted by HsK@
    <!--QuoteBegin-EatMeTheMage

he tried to help me when i had computer problems and stuff when not even devile would reply my pm *

why did he get banned *

pls unban him

No need he creates another for flame
    great friend you have
    Heh, you can ask any of my friends that I'll go as I can to help them. Unfortunately, there's a lot of people on here that are retarded. I've gifted and done so much shit for my friends and maybe you would know that if you weren't a dick. And thanks for banning without a warning. I really didn't deserve that ban and Devile or Festo..who ever banned me that wasen't necessary.[/b]
    Posting someones personal information on a forum is banworthy... If it was a first offence, maybe a stern talking to would suffice but given the previous bans, well you get the point.

CircularSquares

Oh liek how Devile posted charlies info? Even his myspace? His address? His phone number? Let's ban Devile!1!!!! Now stfu.

at least you dont have that stupid bitch in your avatar anymore that made me want to punch the screen.

CircularSquares

Originally posted by 0000000
    at least you dont have that stupid bitch in your avatar anymore that made me want to punch the screen.
    Maybe if you ventured out of your shack you would know what that is.

that doesn't even make sense christian boy

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast