Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Why did ChrisOwns get banned = he helped me alot

This is a discussion on Why did ChrisOwns get banned = he helped me alot within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im working 12 hr days 7 days a week. Earning more money than you and gettin sex about 4 times ...
Page: 6

Im working 12 hr days 7 days a week. Earning more money than you and gettin sex about 4 times a day. Want me to go on?

CircularSquares

Originally posted by Festo
    Im working 12 hr days 7 days a week. Earning more money than you and gettin sex about 4 times a day. Want me to go on?
    ROFL. That made my day lmfao. I would put my life on it you're a virgin. You, phantom, and Devile have never been laid and I'll bet on that. Phantom is 18 and plays video games, what a joke. You're what? 20 something and playign videos, I'm sure you have a life.

Im 21, havent played KO in about 8 weeks i just hang around with the community. If you think im a virgin ask 0000000 hes met my gf when he came to my 21st

Banned

i be 21, havent played KO in about 8 weeks ah just hang around wiff da community. If ya th'o't im uh virgin ax 0000000 hes met muh ma fuckin gf when he came ta muh ma fuckin 21st
    Ya' know what I'm sayin'?
    fa sho i kno what u sayin

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by CircularSquares+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CircularSquares)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Festo
    ROFL. That made my day lmfao. I would put my life on it you're a virgin. You, phantom, and Devile have never been laid and I'll bet on that. Phantom is 18 and plays video games, what a joke. You're what? 20 something and playign videos, I'm sure you have a life.[/b]
    ehm this coming from a guy that spams forums 24/7? is easy to point fingers but why dont u look at urself first lmao <_<

CircularSquares

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    Originally posted by CircularSquares@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Festo

ROFL. That made my day lmfao. I would put my life on it you're a virgin. You, phantom, and Devile have never been laid and I'll bet on that. Phantom is 18 and plays video games, what a joke. You're what? 20 something and playign videos, I'm sure you have a life.
    ehm this coming from a guy that spams forums 24/7? is easy to point fingers but why dont u look at urself first lmao <_<[/b]
    And this is a person who flames my flames 24/7...hmmm

I'm at my dads and there's nothing to do but spam, so spare me.

If you continue to annoy me when i get home from work. it will be "You are the weakest link goodbye"

CircularSquares

If you continue to annoy me when i get home from work. it will be "You are the weakest link goodbye"
    No rainchecks.

Dro

Originally posted by CircularSquares+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CircularSquares)</div>
    Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)
    <!--QuoteBegin-CircularSquares
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Festo

ehm this coming from a guy that spams forums 24/7? is easy to point fingers but why dont u look at urself first lmao <_<[/b]

I'm at my dads and there's nothing to do but spam, so spare me.[/b][/quote]

im studying at the pc cuz need to use programs and enciclopedias, so got spare time to piss u off as much as i can .

but the difference is that i dont laugh at people that does it knowing that i do it too...

u need, a reality check

CircularSquares

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    Originally posted by CircularSquares+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CircularSquares)
    Originally posted by Dro
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Festo

ehm this coming from a guy that spams forums 24/7? is easy to point fingers but why dont u look at urself first lmao <_<

I'm at my dads and there's nothing to do but spam, so spare me.[/b]

but the difference is that i dont laugh at people that does it knowing that i do it to...

[/b][/quote]

WTF? LOL your sentence structure is is horrible. I didn't understand anythign you said.

Kik0

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)
    Originally posted by CircularSquares
    Originally posted by Dro
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Festo

I'm at my dads and there's nothing to do but spam, so spare me.

but the difference is that i dont laugh at people that does it knowing that i do it to...

[/b]
    WTF? LOL your sentence structure is is horrible. I didn't understand anythign you said.[/b][/quote]

Fixed for ya

Dro

Originally posted by CircularSquares

WTF? LOL you're sentence structure is is horrible.
    give me a break... <_<

nice editing, not fast enough :lol:

CircularSquares

Im 21, havent played KO in about 8 weeks i just hang around with the community. If you think im a virgin ask 0000000 hes met my gf when he came to my 21st
    You don't play your edited char? I think it's sad you have to use an edited char in cz because of your lack in skill. Get a real char.

edited but like lvl 62? ownage editing

Dro

<!--QuoteBegin-Festo
    You don't play your edited char? I think it's sad you have to use an edited char in cz because of your lack in skill. Get a real char.[/b]
    runned out of anything to say havent u? such stupid coments... <_<

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast