why did they disable quitting clan?????

This is a discussion on why did they disable quitting clan????? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im stuck in this gay ass turkish clan and they keep saying "ııı dısband ıou tomorrow ıııı" :angry: :angry: :angry: ...
Page: 1

MoGax

Default why did they disable quitting clan?????

im stuck in this gay ass turkish clan and they keep saying "ııı dısband ıou tomorrow ıııı"

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

MoGax

ok hear this, the clan leader can kick ppl out of clan even when we cant quit it ourselves

this clan that fuked me over wont let me out. the name is ASRINCLANI and they wont kick me out of the clan. fuking turk bastards

i've been clan bugged in a clan i made for ajoke name "ClanPlsAga", and thers this 1 turk that i appointed as an assist as a joke andeverynight, when im not on he invites a whole bunch of turks, and i never see him on so i can't kick him, and the clan is filling up and i can't kick anyone so im stuck in this fukin turks clan which im the leader of and i can't kick any of them........ zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

MoGax

i feeel you =((((

Razi

u got punk'ed!

Originally posted by Razi
    u got punk'ed!
    ok jokes over now disband clans pls .............plsssssssssssssssss
    ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :wub:

AquariuZ

lets see this:

If clan bug is fixed we will get hacking problem!
    If hacking is fixed we will get clan bug problem!

so... thats ur choice :lol: :lol: :lol:

i've put in cs complaints about it but im 100% sure they will /deletemessage

MoGax

zzzz gay turk clans -_-

ReiRei

Originally posted by giga
    i've been clan bugged in *a clan i made for ajoke name "ClanPlsAga", and thers this 1 turk that i appointed as an assist as a joke andeverynight, when im not on he invites a whole bunch of turks, and i never see him on so i can't kick him, and the clan is filling up and i can't kick anyone so im stuck in this fukin turks clan which im the leader of and i can't kick any of them........ zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    same...

2 members I can't kick because they are never online.......