Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Why do bp's never combo?

This is a discussion on Why do bp's never combo? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; /parasite baba /torment baba /massive baba then it's like beating up a sick kid if the warrior doesn't town. being ...
Page: 2

/parasite baba
    /torment baba
    /massive baba

then it's like beating up a sick kid if the warrior doesn't town. being a BP isn't about being able to overpower your enemies, it's about debuffing them. Of couse I wouldn't know because I don't have judgement yet, but I'll get right on that as soon as school becomes less stressful. People think that BPs are like paper warriors. All power, no defense like paper mages. Wrong. Most BPs have equal or less attack than warriors.

evenson

I agree with you, bp > warrior 1v1. but when in the world do you ever get a 1v1 in diez when its not setup? I dont know about orcs but when i hit 1 human, 50 more show up out of no where, and bps get raped instantly. In a party, bps suck, and without a party, they get raped anyways. Thats my argument, bps suck in parties and without parties pking sucks.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by +8 James
    /parasite baba
    /torment baba
    /massive baba

then it's like beating up a sick kid if the warrior doesn't town. being a BP isn't about being able to overpower your enemies, it's about debuffing them. Of couse I wouldn't know because I don't have judgement yet, but I'll get right on that as soon as school becomes less stressful. People think that BPs are like paper warriors. All power, no defense like paper mages. Wrong. Most BPs have equal or less attack than warriors.
    most bps have more ap than most warriors.... But one thing i dont get, why all massive warrirors? I only massive em when i see to coming at me, block one. Also massive lvl 70 warriors. But to massive the rest is pointless, they`ll just run and run, is like fighting against a handicapped, no challenge, at all.

Hmmmm. CS/DD shield and +8 impact ftw?

Zike

well i dont think bp that sux so bad in a "party"
    i mean they can wear shield too u know
    whos know..in a party they wear hp armor+shield
    then again ...they can helping duff/cure/heal

you guys are all fags..

play your bp with some respect for the other player and get some respect for yourself..

i play bp with one duff at a time.. i will not para + malice a warrior, thats fuckin lame and requires no skill to win.. i only do this when 1v1 70's or something.

anyways, i usually tank my opponents.. which i combo at the same time and i combo when running, a bp that doesnt combo is missing out.

Dro

Originally posted by evenson
    I agree with you, bp > warrior 1v1. but when in the world do you ever get a 1v1 in diez when its not setup? I dont know about orcs but when i hit 1 human, 50 more show up out of no where, and bps get raped instantly. In a party, bps suck, and without a party, *they get raped anyways. Thats my argument, bps suck in parties and without parties pking sucks.
    mmm true, most bps die too fast. But the ones well equiped and with good lvl can be really awesome

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-evenson
    I agree with you, bp > warrior 1v1. but when in the world do you ever get a 1v1 in diez when its not setup? I dont know about orcs but when i hit 1 human, 50 more show up out of no where, and bps get raped instantly. In a party, bps suck, and without a party, *they get raped anyways. Thats my argument, bps suck in parties and without parties pking sucks.
    mmm true, most bps die too fast. But the ones well equiped and with good lvl can be really awesome[/b]
    I get in 1v1's all the time with sins, and warriors :lol:

Sins usually just come up to me stealthed, and think it's a free spike = kill o.o' but parasite + combo = a sin that will think twice next time.

para and malice is a gay combo on 1... whenever i get para and malice from a bp i ll just shield up... say fu on normal :P and town

if they just para im ok... i ve 2.2k hp and 1.2k def so they wont much dmg... and if just malice 2... cause i ve the hp to compensate

but para and malice is overkill

and as for bp in party vs party, they go down really fast... since usually they r duffers everyone aims at them

Pshhh. Pussy.

j/k

vig0r

cut killgannon some slack he has alot to learn :P btw you got spike at 52? Kill bp's are probably one of the most powerful characters due to their warrior like attack power combined with their de buffing abilities...
    I never really liked em cause i play and war have my personal duffer tag along :P

Banned

Originally posted by evenson
    I saw you got owned by a bp on punk buster beta :P

Cava

alternate bps are the scariest compared to paper bps.

take _______, jimbo, and the present c4pt4in.

Dro

Most ppl say that bp suck at party vs party. This happens if the bps has the mind of a warrior.

A BP wil be one of the 2 first targets, so in a party vs party it just has to keep a low profile. Surround the party, target easy enemys, like paper mages, a healer that got behind, etc etc. If you gonna charge like if you were riding a horse you`ll be as good as free np.

Example: When im in a troll party, and someone says hhhh, i just go arround, avoid the melees, go to the back of the fight, malice the mage and kill him. Then aim other mages, or the priest.

If i get spotted and targeted, put on shield and run off. This will distract a enemy or 2. If its just 1 can lure him, malice and enemy dead.

Playing bp is one of the characters that needs more strategy ^_^

TunaFishyMe

thats cuz capt is pimp daddy

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast