Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Why do bp's never combo?

This is a discussion on Why do bp's never combo? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Plz no more stupid BP posts. To set the record straight, 99.99% of all BP's suck. Just look on the ...
Page: 3

ShaiHulud

Plz no more stupid BP posts. To set the record straight, 99.99% of all BP's suck. Just look on the KONP tracker priest NP list, most of the priests on there are int priests. I say aside from Zike, JuneaU, W0lF, Jimbo :wub: , and zRIPz, that all the rest of BP's on Diez either suck the dick, or are mediocre. <_<

http://test.konptracker.com/player_list/in.../2G0GFFG0G4G0G1

Cava

Originally posted by ShaiHulud
    Plz no more stupid BP posts. To set the record straight, 99.99% of all BP's suck. Just look on the KONP tracker priest NP list, most of the priests on there are int priests. I say aside from Zike, JuneaU, W0lF, Jimbo :wub: , and zRIPz, that all the rest of BP's on Diez either suck the dick, or are mediocre. *<_< *
    http://test.konptracker.com/player_l...2G0GFFG0G4G0G1
    lol u've obviously never tried _______ or captain tbh i think zike dies faster than both of them despite being lvl 70. mainly cause he uses buff <_<

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Battle Priests are great additions to any party.
    The mindset you need, however, is that: you are not a melee.

You are a Priest/Warrior.

If someone is running toward your party redballing, by all means, hit them and run back in. You can not make yourself exposed. If you do, run towards your party, run into them, and have your party pick off a couple, while you debuff. If you AREN'T spotted, you can torment to the side, pick off ONE OR TWO and then run back - you aren't a warrior, you can't take on them all or tank all of them.

You need to heal your party members in trouble. When in the middle of healing you ALWAYS need a shield on. Healing is a HUGE beacon on you to "KILL THIS PRIEST". Hence, the shield, and after you heal, you need to run back.

Battle Priests is all about knowing what your limits are. For a warrior, it's basically just - fuck it, run in, have your priest cure and heal, and take them on. For a battle priest, you can't do that. You are a

PRIEST/WARRIOR.

Notice the order of which it's put. It's not Warrior/Priest, it's a Priest/Warrior.

You also need to combo T_______T no combo = easy BP.

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by Cava+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cava)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ShaiHulud
    Plz no more stupid BP posts. To set the record straight, 99.99% of all BP's suck. Just look on the KONP tracker priest NP list, most of the priests on there are int priests. I say aside from Zike, JuneaU, W0lF, Jimbo :wub: , and zRIPz, that all the rest of BP's on Diez either suck the dick, or are mediocre. *<_< *
    lol u've obviously never tried _______ or captain tbh i think zike dies faster than both of them despite being lvl 70. mainly cause he uses buff <_<[/b]
    zzzzz... _________ got most his np from being int priest. and who is captain?

userbin

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Killgannon
    What’s the AP on a good BP? You can't really tank a Warrior/Sin as a BP though right? Wouldn't they just cancel your heals and you die fast due to low HP?
    Are you kidding me o.O;
    Sins = you don't even need to tank.
    Warriors = Tank for a bit, just massive them h43r:

And yes I do combo in cz, I've been called a combo hacker so many times though h43r: people probably just normally don't see BP's comboing. I haven't seen many that do, I'm probably the only one :unsure:

Average AP on a Battle Priest: 1800
    High AP on a Battle Priest: 1950-2000+
    You could have 1950 - 2000+ easily, but remember, HP & Def >>>>>>>>>> AP as a BP.
    I always love those battle preists that malice me, and I parasite them, and I 1 hit them. :x full str gear FTL![/b]

1v1 animavillis :>

userbin

Originally posted by ShaiHulud
    and the best 2 quit ;/

plyz and animavillis ;/

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by userbin+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(userbin)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ShaiHulud
    and the best 2 quit ;/

plyz and animavillis ;/[/b]
    animavillis= best BP ever on Diez and I believe the first to get judgement also?
    I always wanted to see animavills 1on1 SirKaos

userbin

wasn't the first with judgment...

2nd with insane gear

1st was nukky

nima just bought all his gear... the ms +8, 1st on diez being the main thing... nima made the first +8 bp armors, only bought 1.. that + lvl 1 dd hat = sin proof goblin pauld for resists / hp, dual roc 1 we str +9 other ear and kekuri belt....

that + some skill = the stuff legends are made of....

***** on topic for 1 min: nima was the first bp that i know of to use a tanking combo... usually on bosses / tross... looked waird as hell to see hiom do it... if i knew how, i'd use it for my 2h warrior weaps.. he was doin a 3 hit combo.... with judgment animation cancled.. he used it on me in our 1v1 and handed my ass to me. when we slid it i beat him. ******

any`1 and i 1v1'd her in arena 2 times each.... both of us beat her once, and lost once....

as for sirkaos, im not sure if that happend. i know nima 1v1'd socrate several times and won most of them

1v1 debuffandheal, nima won most

1v1 aneima - nima won most

nesma sold plyz long time before.....

dam thus has been ages ago....

as for zike, he'd be stronger imho if he were duffer and scrolled it... i lik pk'ing with zike, good player, and alot of fun to pk with, and an all arround nice guy(talking about real zike).... in a way him and nima play alike... "i'll kill em all next time ;>"

favorite lines from nima include: "user, you throw one more acid pot, im gonna rip your balls off." "gay" "carefull, your healers decide when you get xp'd ;>" "dont piss your healer off, you will get xp'd"

for bp these days you gotta have the gear( +8 armorset, dd hat, rocs, we's, belt), gotta be 63 lvl at least, and lastly, brains ;/ you can be lvl 70 have +3 uniqes, and still suck ass ;/

i've been playing on cypher on a warrior. no stealth, cant combo with warrior for shit... spen all my time in cz tormented / maliced, and i can beat the livin shit out of every bp i see. there are loads of lvl 70 priest on cyph... all macro lvl'd.. turked out gear.. and die in 5 sword dance average ;/ grated the ones that duff me and town, i debuff them, buy 100 acid pots before every pk session. works wonders :P

<3 Shaihulud, <3 animavillis, <3 zike, <3 captain

bla bla bla bla bp this, bp that

On Jimbo, i dont duff anyone unless its really necessary,

3v1 warrion's [torment FTW]
    4v1 sins [torment FTW]
    level 70 warrion's
    level 70 warrion's with level 70 tank priests. [zRiPz, Relbellend20] <3
    etc etc

if u have the right weapon defense armor, if not, run around cz with your dd and spear shields on, and duff away..

PS lutz : full str gear wont one hit level 65+ bp's parasight'd, and start level bitch!

balk bulk

:blink: 63 lvl BP's dmg to a warrior lvl 70 before 2 months i think

Cava

Originally posted by ShaiHulud+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ShaiHulud)</div>
    Originally posted by Cava@
    <!--QuoteBegin-ShaiHulud

lol u've obviously never tried _______ or captain tbh i think zike dies faster than both of them despite being lvl 70. mainly cause he uses buff <_<
    zzzzz... _________ got most his np from being int priest. and who is captain?[/b]
    well i dont know how you classify _______ cause he's a chitin bp h43r: and well he has been bp for some times.. n even as bp he is hard to kill.

juneau was once known as apprehensive, he's one of the best bp i've seen too

Jimbo

Originally posted by Boozah
    <3 Shaihulud, <3 animavillis, <3 zike, <3 captain

bla bla bla bla bp this, bp that

On Jimbo, i dont duff anyone unless its really necessary,

3v1 warrion's [torment FTW]
    4v1 sins [torment FTW]
    level 70 warrion's
    level 70 warrion's with level 70 tank priests. [zRiPz, Relbellend20] <3
    etc etc

if u have the right weapon defense armor, if not, run around cz with your dd and spear shields on, and duff away..

PS lutz : full str gear wont one hit level 65+ bp's parasight'd, and start level bitch!
    gay :P

unless you have the best stuf never be a BP, I learnt that when I first went BP at 60. Also you need weapon def armours sooooo bad and need to use then as much as possible. Anima was a good BP but only coz of his equip so early in the server and tbh BP combo is the easiet to learn 1 skill.... even warriors have two skills to use.

Also I never duff unless I really need to and in parties i can use hp stuff w/ chittin sheild if I need. :rollseyes:

Originally posted by balk bulk
    * *:blink: *63 lvl BP's *dmg to a warrior lvl 70 before 2 months i think
    no armors and torment probbly... no way any bp and do that to a lvl 70 warrior... tormented i ve almost 700 def and a good bp does 6xx to me that way with absolutness

Heim4teil

mhm duff rogues he run away and do cure and attack again oO i think u cant do 1vs1 with sins... a good BP<good sin

who says BP's dont combo? sure maybe the crap ones dont.

and BP is the perfect 1v1 char, he can beat anybody. Doesnt mean anything when it comes to parties however.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast