Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Why do bp's never combo?

This is a discussion on Why do bp's never combo? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by 0000000 who says BP's dont combo? sure maybe the crap ones dont. * and BP is the ...
Page: 4

xourico

Originally posted by 0000000
    who says BP's dont combo? sure maybe the crap ones dont. *

and BP is the perfect 1v1 char, he can beat anybody. Doesnt mean anything when it comes to parties however.
    <3 fluppy ^_^
    btw anyone has the link of his movie beating 0000000?? -_-

Perfected

i hate sliding.. i hate it more when people do it to me. if you dont have the balls to tank a battle priest thats not even duffing you then you quit playing this game. anyway i think a good bp needs to rely on def armors. also its good to have def shields and a nice 1h weapon like graham +8. sometimes i think i use it more then my durandal.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I have to say I fear a BP alot more than any other class as they can fuck you over so quickly if your not carful. To me judgement is so fast anyway it must be very hard to get the R attack in each time.

I personal nightmaire is when it looks like they have a shield and Sword on at the same time, never know when to sneak the hits in.

Had a few run ins with Cava and have to say he more scary than this lvl 70 with a hell breaker thats appeared in Diez.

Originally posted by Killgannon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Killgannon)</div>
    Originally posted by Cava@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Killgannon

What’s the AP on a good BP? You can't really tank a Warrior/Sin as a BP though right? Wouldn't they just cancel your heals and you die fast due to low HP?

lol i tank all sins/warriors as a bp sometimes i die when i meet really good minor healing sins. and lvl 70 warriors
    1V1?!?!?!? - JK, I can't even Spike you... pfft.

Side note: GN all work is over.[/b]

:lol:

his level 65 + nice gear = tanking bp

:rollseyes: :wub:

Lammer

Originally posted by Felix
    I have to say I fear a BP alot more than any other class as they can fuck you over so quickly if your not carful. To me judgement is so fast anyway it must be very hard to get the R attack in each time.

I personal nightmaire is when it looks like they have a shield and Sword on at the same time, never know when to sneak the hits in.

Had a few run ins with Cava and have to say he more scary than this lvl 70 with a hell breaker thats appeared in Diez.
    I didn't read all posts.. but there are BPs that combo, I've run into some and I'm one of them... But it's kinda hard to mantain your combo since the judgment seems to be always available . That why most BPs don't combo.. they almost don't need.

(I'm not a really pro as a CZ BP yet, but I'm learning the hard way :lol

And like felix said.. i can "walk" around CZ with my dd or other shield on 1 hand and a good 1 handed sword on the other and I still have +1000 AP wich on most duffed chars its more than enough on a long 1vs1.

priestish

Most bp hardly see battle actual battle until 50+. Most of the time they heal buff parties. I did not know combo until 61. And after sliding golems for almost 1 level, I can say, I can slide combo. Slide combo is infinity better than tank combo because 1, you are moving, 2 the opponnent better be moving or he can't combo on you. Sins who can't do running minor heal combo normally get pwned.

BP is probably the hardest class to learn but easy to master. Probably the only thing they don't need to learn is to keep lightfeet up. And lupin .

Lammer

Originally posted by Cava+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cava)</div>
    Originally posted by ShaiHulud+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ShaiHulud)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cava
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-ShaiHulud

Plz no more stupid BP posts. To set the record straight, 99.99% of all BP's suck. Just look on the KONP tracker priest NP list, most of the priests on there are int priests. I say aside from Zike, JuneaU, W0lF, Jimbo :wub: , and zRIPz, that all the rest of BP's on Diez either suck the dick, or are mediocre. *<_< *
    http://test.konptracker.com/player_l...2G0GFFG0G4G0G1

lol u've obviously never tried _______ or captain tbh i think zike dies faster than both of them despite being lvl 70. mainly cause he uses buff <_<
    zzzzz... _________ got most his np from being int priest. and who is captain?[/b]
    well i dont know how you classify _______ cause he's a chitin bp h43r: and well he has been bp for some times.. n even as bp he is hard to kill.

juneau was once known as apprehensive, he's one of the best bp i've seen too [/b][/quote]

Apprehensive aka Juneau, for me, is THE BP on Diez :wub:

Yep I'd say JuneaU (aka now cricri) and Captain are the best full bp's on diez at the moment. _______ is good but he serves more as an int priest than bp.

zRipz is great too.. him + rebelde is a good team.

lol, BP never combo? maybe noobs never combo, but all pro BP can combo and do it very well. KO have 3 type of melees, sin BP and warrior, each of these classes can combo, way of doing it might be a little different, but principles are same. Especially BP and warriors, no different at all, only difference is BP's judgment have that pink blow which actually helps BP to timing the combo.

This little video show the difference between with combo and no combo: http://rapidshare.de/files/19465790/bpcom.avi.html

PS: thx to those who cheer for me :wub:

Fa7

Originally posted by evenson
    imo bps are useless. They suck in parties, solo they die easy. I have more ap/ac/hp then a bp. and by more, i mean alot more. I hit bps not wearing a shield for 700+ every time... I just dont see the point of being a bp. and lutz ur 15k np owns me. ownt ownt.
    Bp's can cure/heal/duff/judgment
    warriors? slide pls slideeeeee

Satty

hehe i bet most of bp's would slap u to the ground just for name of topic dude <_<

balk bulk

Originally posted by PatricioRey+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PatricioRey)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-balk bulk
    * *:blink: *63 lvl BP's *dmg to a warrior lvl 70 before 2 months i think
    no armors and torment probbly... no way any bp and do that to a lvl 70 warrior... tormented i ve almost 700 def and a good bp does 6xx to me that way with absolutness[/b]
    dunno bro was with full shell's front of human town i didnt torment or malice him i just hit and when i saw my dmg just shocked and taked ss :lol: btw my char name if u wonder is l3aml3am - Ayami - P0rNisTheLife was at last when was palying with my friend... but still i belive i can tank 2 good sins with Graham +8 and a shiel 32/dd who i have or else i can tank to 4 noob sins btw i cant understand why c4pt4in or whatever talkin about BP with 65 lvl and 1400 ap ..... its just gayness i believe u can be a plate or FP priest with reduce MS and have the same ap so he/she doesnt couns 4 dies BP players.and dismantle u talkin about combo with ur 20k nps :wacko: this game is so easy but ppl like evenson makin it difficult couse they r fukin and ruining the game and then talkin about the turks and others who doin the same shit or like the ppl with incubus dont remeber his b4 name babashop FLAME THE OTHER ppls just nothin else... atm im turkey and 4 sure LIKE U GUYS TELL i can easy buy uber items like u but ITS REALLY HARD TO FIND FROM THE CYBER CAFES HERE dam.....so i cant come again to to play my char couse i dont have weapon.. my last weapon got wiped and i really want or need UBER item like ms+8 or HB+7 or +8 and dam i cant have it so never u have never see my dmg's again

balk bulk

any1 who want to try a BP i can be on my BP but ill be with a shield and Graham+8
    ps : just 4 fun

Killgannon

When I get to 70 I'll probably make a BP... but then again at this rate I wont be 70 for like years... sounds fun though.

Banned

when you are fighting 1vs1 with a bp as a sin, if they REALLY suck....put on sword talia, cure curse, and then combo as fast as you can. they will have to do the arm movement animation in order to duff you. at this time it will take some time for them to get their hp back up. either try to cancel their duff or if they do like 60% of the bp's i have fought, try to run away and 1920 themselves, try to cancel their heal. take off sword talia to avoid acid pots.

if you are smart you can kill a BP as a sin, but if the bp is smart, dead sin

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast