Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Why do bp's never combo?

This is a discussion on Why do bp's never combo? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; try to cancel their heal. take off sword talia to avoid acid pots. if you are smart you can kill ...
Page: 5

balk bulk

try to cancel their heal. take off sword talia to avoid acid pots.

if you are smart you can kill a BP as a sin, but if the bp is smart, dead sin [/quote] dam 120k each acid pot usually the sins running like bitches why u need to use acid pots ?? just run like u feel :lol: i was running allways behind of the gay RunB1tchRun or how ever types and i was typing >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> couse he was allways running from me :lol: like most sins just stealth and run or stealth and spike if u can take it must be pussy's like u

Killgannon

A victory is a victory... using stealth, an ability you have is not lame. It's tactical... where do you get acid pots ?

balk bulk

Originally posted by Killgannon
    A victory is a victory... using stealth, an ability you have is not lame. It's tactical... where do you get acid pots ?
    pffff nub then ppl talkin about debuffs or massives of a priest i never duffed a sin at my vs i believe but u cant understand it COUSE UR A CRAP NUB :lol:

Banned

im such a pussy, teach me your ways

your ego is glowing

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

against not so good sins a good bp dont even needs buffs, just combo it and will be runing away after redball, or die. With parasite or malice is more than enough to kick their living shit outm, at least if they cant cure fast enough.

Killgannon

Originally posted by balk bulk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(balk bulk)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Killgannon
    pffff nub then ppl talkin about debuffs or massives of a priest i never duffed a sin at my vs i believe but u cant understand it COUSE UR A CRAP NUB :lol:[/b]

Umm....

http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&oe=U...G=Google+Search

I don't even know what your trying to say... can I get a translation by anyone who speaks retarded?

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by Boozah
    PS lutz : full str gear wont one hit level 65+ bp's parasight'd, and start level bitch!
    I know, stop exping me in CZ then bitch :X

Fine, judge + r+ judge. o.o;

btw, another important thing about BP's is timing your pots - know the delay of pots and time the pot just right if you're fighting a sin, to have it heal that 720 hp immedaitely after they spike you. If you do = invincibility for about 9 seconds o.o;

evenson

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies
    Yep I'd say JuneaU (aka now cricri) and Captain are the best full bp's on diez at the moment. _______ is good but he serves more as an int priest than bp.

zRipz is great too.. him + rebelde is a good team.
    tbh ripz isnt that good, hes a decent tank priest because his gear is insane..... but ya, hes a good INT priest. As for rebelde.. hahaha...

haha..

morax

Captain is a plate bp so hes not full BP....

Evenson why are you posting in this thread? You wouldnt know a combo if it hit you in the face h43r:

evenson

Originally posted by morax
    Captain is a plate bp so hes not full BP....

Evenson why are you posting in this thread? You wouldnt know a combo if it hit you in the face *h43r:

DEAN HEAL! DEAN CURE! OMG DEAN YOU HAVE TO RUN TO STAY WITH THE PARTY! DEAN PUT ON YOUR ARMOR!

Mabye when you learn to play priest i'll learn to combo :lol: :lol:

Itamal

So what if lutz has 20k NP? NP means nothing on diez tihs days, I know people with over 100k NP now just from leeching stupid crystals. I also know that lutz/Dismantle is a damn good and skilled player so please don't talk about what yuo don't know.
    Right now that I finally got judgemenet I'm starting to work harder on combo, hope I'll get it eventually ^_^

lutz :wub:

Cava

also lutz doesn't buy from kom -_- (too gay to buy from kom anyway)

and bambam we know you're a nobody stop telling us what we don't really care. go learn more from your fellow clannies on whats great pking skills! (aka aajax) OM=G u foc^kr su;k! [/sarcasm]

captain owns u btw h43r: (and ty felix for your compliment :wub:, burn your shells +8 pls so i can kill you faster next time i go back bp )

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by Cava
    also lutz doesn't buy from kom *-_- *(too gay to buy from kom anyway)
    too poor, im a chink :lol:

Cava

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cava
    also lutz doesn't buy from kom *-_- *(too gay to buy from kom anyway)
    too poor, im a chink :lol:[/b]
    yea fuck chinks i hate them.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast