Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Why do people only say Z-R?

This is a discussion on Why do people only say Z-R? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im completly sick of all these little n00bs saying Only Z-R, no skyyyyyyyllllllll. It happens in wars, in the monuments ...
Page: 1

Z3non

Default Why do people only say Z-R?

Im completly sick of all these little n00bs saying Only Z-R, no skyyyyyyyllllllll.
    It happens in wars, in the monuments ( example: in a LW that i got in, hh took over linate, then when we were atacking the monument, some people started shouting: Only z-rrrrrrr, no skııl, etc etc etc. and in the Cursed Gobble.

Why in the hell do they say that? If it was true, then why would we need skills? -_-

:pic:

he want win the box or get the warder kill ...

whassup

but some people do actally Z-R like lastnight i was out side moradon logos for around 6 hours just Z-R'ing to Lv

Kailean

because turks think attacking it with skills make them regen their hp.
    wierd... why they use skills in cz/ on bosses then...? ^_^

on logos gm told in notice use zr without weapons it will die faster forgot to take ss

this is for the cursed gobble

IkoRia

I think they mostley mean mages, and I'm pretty sure it all with "no skill" is just cause if everyone use skill ppl laag like crazy...

It's because of santa. The santa was bugged, when you drained it it said you GAVE it hp, when you didnt, and turks never understood that, so there using the same princabal for the turkey. -.-

ArminVanBuuren

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    It's because of santa. The santa was bugged, when you drained it it said you GAVE it hp, when you didnt, and turks never understood that, so there using the same princabal for the turkey. -.-
    That happens with Isiloon and Felankor too...but no one can understand that...so I'll get it explained.

Most people think they just need Z-R because they all think it is like killing snow men (yeah, those little ones jumping' around moradon and piana all the time).

When draining, due to the big regen those mobs have, you get a message saying the mob has gotten back some hp, when actually that hp is what you just drained. Why? well, because you drain just at the right moment of the regen, so it says the mob has gotten a regen, when it has just lost the hp.

PS: this explanation goes to turtle8...c'mon!!! I hit the mob for 1200 with Spike and you want to kill it with Z-R dealing just 200 dmg???? C'MON!!!!

DragonFire

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    That is a visual bug...It doesnt actually give it HP..

Originally posted by Dragonfire333+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfire333)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner
    That is a visual bug...It doesnt actually give it HP..[/b]
    I know ^^

kibal

Then the gm of logos is a retard cose he said , dont use skills and unequip ur weapons it ll die faster

I hear some ppl say : Turks dont understand it...

WELL FAG,

WHAT CAN THEY DO IF GM KEEPS SPAMMING Z-R IT ?? And : DONT US ESKILLS! IT WILL REGEN ITS HP!

muttan

because they are turks and dont know better.. and it doesent help that the turk king spams in kingchat to only zr

Kik0

Originally posted by CandyMan
    I hear some ppl say : Turks dont understand it...

WELL FAG,

WHAT CAN THEY DO IF GM KEEPS SPAMMING Z-R IT ?? And : DONT US ESKILLS! IT WILL REGEN ITS HP!
    They can look at the masses of judgements, impacts and all that other shit hitting it, see that it still dies maybe even put 2 and 2 together themselves?

Originally posted by ArminVanBuuren+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ArminVanBuuren)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner
    That happens with Isiloon and Felankor too...but no one can understand that...so I'll get it explained.

Most people think they just need Z-R because they all think it is like killing snow men (yeah, those little ones jumping' around moradon and piana all the time).

When draining, due to the big regen those mobs have, you get a message saying the mob has gotten back some hp, when actually that hp is what you just drained. Why? well, because you drain just at the right moment of the regen, so it says the mob has gotten a regen, when it has just lost the hp.

PS: this explanation goes to turtle8...c'mon!!! I hit the mob for 1200 with Spike and you want to kill it with Z-R dealing just 200 dmg???? C'MON!!!![/b]
    lol. turtle... what a dumb Asian.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast