Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Why do people only say Z-R?

This is a discussion on Why do people only say Z-R? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; WHAT CAN THEY DO IF GM KEEPS SPAMMING Z-R IT Incompetent GM? hmm not possible :rollseyes:...
Page: 2

WHAT CAN THEY DO IF GM KEEPS SPAMMING Z-R IT
    Incompetent GM? hmm not possible :rollseyes:

Inspectah Deck

maybe gm just forget he is the only one that can R hit stuff for 30k :P

Pwner4Last

Nah but when u look at ppl attacking warder,keeper and monuments, it looks like they are ju doing R, but they are doing skills, so if u see turks or w/e only using R on warders etc etc, u can't be really sure..

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Read what Logos' GM says.

Noob GM. :rollseyes:

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by ArminVanBuuren+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ArminVanBuuren)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner
    It's because of santa. The santa was bugged, when you drained it it said you GAVE it hp, when you didnt, and turks never understood that, so there using the same princabal for the turkey. -.-
    That happens with Isiloon and Felankor too...but no one can understand that...so I'll get it explained.

Most people think they just need Z-R because they all think it is like killing snow men (yeah, those little ones jumping' around moradon and piana all the time).

When draining, due to the big regen those mobs have, you get a message saying the mob has gotten back some hp, when actually that hp is what you just drained. Why? well, because you drain just at the right moment of the regen, so it says the mob has gotten a regen, when it has just lost the hp.

PS: this explanation goes to turtle8...c'mon!!! I hit the mob for 1200 with Spike and you want to kill it with Z-R dealing just 200 dmg???? C'MON!!!![/b]
    This is quite wrong. It has nothing to do with regen and everything to do with the mob's hp; the game can't handle hits harder than 3xxxx (I haven't been able to establish what the exact number is, it's anywhere between 32000 and 36000), so when you drain it for more than that, the damage display goes nuts.

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    It's because of santa. The santa was bugged, when you drained it it said you GAVE it hp, when you didnt, and turks never understood that, so there using the same princabal for the turkey. -.-
    it says the same for the turkey, but for some reasons when i drained nothing happened, hp didnt go down it didnt said he gains anything...actually that happened most of the times. but sometimes i drained 5% for 31k

Sno0p

Dunno about other servers ,but on Logos GM`s do say everytime they show up "Unequip your weapons and attack only with z-r,and no drains blablbalbal"

Retard gms ?:>

Are the GMs really that retarded, or have we just been doing it wrong the past 3 days?

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by +8 James
    Are the GMs really that retarded, or have we just been doing it wrong the past 3 days?
    The former.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12