Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Why do people return to Steamko??

This is a discussion on Why do people return to Steamko?? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It really doesn't make sense. If everyone just played on Apex ko the server would have twice the amount of ...
Page: 1

Talking Why do people return to Steamko??

It really doesn't make sense. If everyone just played on Apex ko the server would have twice the amount of people that it currently does. Steamko has been a major fail.

-PUS are too expensive for turkish players so they are koxping at pretty much every single slot. In under 10 minutes of running around, I found 10+ parties hacking.
    -The game is full of bugs like the Monsters not appearing in the monster stone quests ect
    -40 usd for Exp premium??? ( no other successful MMO have a higher monthly premium). Heck this doesn't even include wings, special armor, pathos gloves which it should!
    -The customer support is very bad for paying customers.

Is there anything else I'm missing :0

Banned

Perhaps some of us aren't concerned about what others in the game are doing, and find ways to enjoy the game for ourselves and with friends, without even paying a cent. If you dont like waiting, bronze is all you need for server access, anything more is just luxury. And it definitely will not keep you from getting to 80 if you dont have xp prem, just will be slower. Just move on from the slot that the genie/k0xp parties are in. Many people just deal with the problems of the game, if you don't like doing that you wont have to play fortunately for you.

Hell I got lvl 66 and threw on some rentals and went to pk in lunar war and made 2k nps lol. Only thing ive ever purchased is bronze. The game requires nothing to be enjoyed but your own effort. Deal with the bugs, and hope the devs swoop in to fix them soon. Enjoy pk/xp and times with friends. Try not to look at the game in this perspective, every game has pros and cons. This game has one of the best pk systems in the entirety of the mmos, at least in my opinion. I believe that is what brings be back everytime, the great pk. I can't speak for everyone though.

Sorry for bad englando over n out. Game is only fail if you fail playing it.
    Atma likes this.

Banned Member

Well im trying to farm chitin 5 with 8chars

I have made 0 profit in last 24 hours got 36 accounts banned..

Because its fun as shit, find a group of people you like and just do whatever, I have fun because I'm with my buddies exping, farming, pking whatever, I bought exp prem, a gold fairy and some premium pots and I've been having a blast, $50 is a small price to pay for having fun and not to mention the return on investment that KO allows because so many people like to buy GBs or items from eachother, some people make a PROFIT from playing a video game they enjoy, its great.

Sure there are problems but they're easily ignored, and for your remark about their customer support, you have to understand that they're getting bombarded by a billion turks that cheated and got banned begging for their accounts to be unbanned, that shit takes up so much of their time that for anyone with a legit customer service concern it takes them a lot longer to fix it/respond.

Quote Originally Posted by SanglanteVictoria View Post

So you have that much time on ur hand , to make so many steam accounts?

Quote Originally Posted by SanglanteVictoria View Post

Your so full of shat

Quote Originally Posted by excel128 View Post
    So you have that much time on ur hand , to make so many steam accounts?
    Probably has a script that does it :P thus why he keeps getting banned.

Quote Originally Posted by kurtis View Post
    -40 usd for Exp premium???
    on usko its 35$ and?
    steamko: 1$ is 100kc, trina=1000kc/10$, prem pot=249kc/2.49$, undy sc= 399kc/3.99$
    usko:1$ is 80 kc, trina=800kc/10$, prem pot=192 kc/2.4$, undy sc= 299kc/3.73$
    so prices are almost same and turks cry cuz they didnt had math in school

about genie, genie is expensive cuz nttgame want make ppl to do somethink not only 24/7 genie
    ImmortalOne, Rhymes, Kano and 7 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by brambor View Post
    on usko its 35$ and?
    steamko: 1$ is 100kc, trina=1000kc/10$, prem pot=249kc/2.49$, undy sc= 399kc/3.99$

about genie, genie is expensive cuz nttgame want make ppl to do somethink not only 24/7 genie
    i love how you wrote somethink there bro :P
    +1 to this

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brambor View Post
    on usko its 35$ and?

I'm wondering how can it be possible for at least 4 people to agree with you.

You're talking about maths and you're saying that 40$ prem on steamko is the same as 35$ on usko ?

Sorry my friend but the maths I know proves that usko premium is cheaper by 5$..

Seriously, what did I just read ?

Banned Senior Member

Originally Posted by brambor
    on usko its 35$ and?

There, u might wanna read it again but i just resumed for you.....

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Greco View Post
    Originally Posted by brambor
    on usko its 35$ and?

There.....
    Did the OP say anything about usko ? usko is running by the same company so it's reasonable the prices over there to be high too. And no it's not almost the same. You can get 6 months premium on usko while you can get 5 months premium on steamko with the same amount of money.

He said "no other successful MMO have a higher monthly premium" and indeed nttgame is fooling their players with 40$ for only 30 days of advantage.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    You can get 6 months premium on usko while you can get 5 months premium on steamko with the same amount of money.
    He said "no other successful MMO have a higher monthly premium" and indeed nttgame is fooling their players with 40$ for only 30 days of advantage.
    You are leveling only to 80 here, which can be done in less than month. After that you no longer need to buy exp prem. So you wont need to calculate 6 months in advance.

Pretty sure everyone is tired of playing private servers that close after acouple of months just to reopen with new bullshit. Steamko isn't going anywhere period.
    Nothing against apex I'm talking about private servers in gen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast