Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Why do people think there will be a new server opened that fast?

This is a discussion on Why do people think there will be a new server opened that fast? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am getting sick of the people who are just talking about the 'NEW' server... Why do you guys think ...
Page: 1

Uzu

I am getting sick of the people who are just talking about the 'NEW' server...

Why do you guys think K2 will open a new server at every tuesday restart? -.-

USKO has lost population on EVERY server, the only 'very' alive server is Carnac-East for the turkish nation and the couple of others...
    In all other servers people are facing the problem of a empty colony zone and only Paramum,DS and AoE partys for mages. The other exp slots are most of the time empty, even more when turks sleep. I am sure it's not like that on akara and ares only... I heard Diez is also facing this problem..
    There are mainly 2 vs 2 partys and a couple of other players who are soloing, not the time worth to sc up and camp infront of their base and to hope
    for the orcs/humans to come out of their base...
    Many people made already BIG plans for the new server because they think that k2 is after the money of the players,
    but a new server wouldn't mean money at all...
    If there will be a new server, people from every excisting server will go for a new beginning and competition to the new
    server which will cause underpopulation on ALL servers. People will be able to log in to most of the 2nd servers and even sometimes to the 1st servers,
    which will make some people not to buy premium and which will also cause MANY people to quit usko or their server because of the underpopulation and the emptyness of the servers ...

All in all I think a new server would destroy the game even more, so thinks K2 I guess, so some of you guys have to chill down and face the fact that there'll be not a new server in less than 1 year in my opinion...

:unsure: Or am i the only one who thinks this? Am i paranoid or what? :unsure:

i agree. this game is already pretty messed up. a new server would just make the game unbalanced on all servers

Banned Senior Member

I am getting sick of the people who are just talking about the 'NEW' server...

Why do you guys think K2 will open a new server at every tuesday restart? -.-

USKO has lost population on EVERY server, the only 'very' alive server is Carnac-East for the turkish nation and the couple of others...
    In all other servers people are facing the problem of a empty colony zone and only Paramum,DS and AoE partys for mages. The other exp slots are most of the time empty, even more when turks sleep. I am sure it's not like that on akara and ares only... I heard Diez is also facing this problem..
    There are mainly 2 vs 2 partys and a couple of other players who are soloing, not the time worth to sc up and camp infront of their base and to hope
    for the orcs/humans to come out of their base...
    Many people made already BIG plans for the new server because they think that k2 is after the money of the players,
    but a new server wouldn't mean money at all...
    If there will be a new server, people from every excisting server will go for a new beginning and competition to the new
    server which will cause underpopulation on ALL servers. People will be able to log in to most of the 2nd servers and even sometimes to the 1st servers,
    which will make some people not to buy premium and which will also cause MANY people to quit usko or their server because of the underpopulation and the emptyness of the servers ...

All in all I think a new server would destroy the game even more, so thinks K2 I guess, so some of you guys have to chill down and face the fact that there'll be not a new server in less than 1 year in my opinion...

:unsure: Or am i the only one who thinks this? Am i paranoid or what? :unsure:[/b]
    I also think like you, KO have lost alot alot of players and i guess a new server wont make it better (maybe im wrong but its my opinion)
    stay with the servers they got and improve them instead of making new ones all the time...

Uzu

I also think like you, KO have lost alot alot of players and i guess a new server wont make it better (maybe im wrong but its my opinion)
    stay with the servers they got and improve them instead of making new ones all the time...[/b]
    Yeah, a fusion of some servers which are empty wouldn't be a bad idea also.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

true that. if anything they should make some servers merge together... im sick of goin to Cz and especialy rdream and there are 30+ 0rcs and 10 humans... where is the fun in that

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

u guys are not the 1st ones to get to this conclusion, why dont u ckeck oficial forums? there are some topics about merge older servers and stuff like that.

Uzu

u guys are not the 1st ones to get to this conclusion, why dont u ckeck oficial forums? there are some topics about merge older servers and stuff like that.[/b]
    Dont u see the mass replies of ppl who say 'I hope its about the new server' ?

I dont check the official forums very often, my ko source is ko4life

cibercito

i think that new server have advantages and disadvantages because there are players that playing without premium in every server, and the new server would produce those players using premium in to new server.
    moreover some players from every server will go to new server with platinum . this reduce the people in every server but increases the consumption of premium and cash in the new server

DAFAQ Senior Member

And after few months players quit coz cz/eslant is empty = less money for k2.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

NEW SERVER NOW!!! OR I GET MY SERB ON AND FUK K2 UP!!!!!!!!

Ignore Me Senior Member

If the game was doing well - we'd get a new server.

Its not.

Honestly I'm hoping we don't lose 2nd servers- new worlds no chance.

oli

For Example my friend is waiting for a new server, because all of them are infected with dupe cheat already... A new server is new chance to can play legit... just for a little bit...

angelsdream

they should close 2 server when they open one bye bye ares and diez :P

lil_mageskillz

we got enough servers lol. and it suks during the time i play when theres not even 10 humans on the ladder bourd...

rasta

USKO has lost population on EVERY server, the only 'very' alive server is Carnac-East for the turkish nation and the couple of others...[/b]

so can you proof that or is it just an assumption?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast