I am getting sick of the people who are just talking about the 'NEW' server...

Why do you guys think K2 will open a new server at every tuesday restart? -.-

USKO has lost population on EVERY server, the only 'very' alive server is Carnac-East for the turkish nation and the couple of others...
In all other servers people are facing the problem of a empty colony zone and only Paramum,DS and AoE partys for mages. The other exp slots are most of the time empty, even more when turks sleep. I am sure it's not like that on akara and ares only... I heard Diez is also facing this problem..
There are mainly 2 vs 2 partys and a couple of other players who are soloing, not the time worth to sc up and camp infront of their base and to hope
for the orcs/humans to come out of their base...
Many people made already BIG plans for the new server because they think that k2 is after the money of the players,
but a new server wouldn't mean money at all...
If there will be a new server, people from every excisting server will go for a new beginning and competition to the new
server which will cause underpopulation on ALL servers. People will be able to log in to most of the 2nd servers and even sometimes to the 1st servers,
which will make some people not to buy premium and which will also cause MANY people to quit usko or their server because of the underpopulation and the emptyness of the servers ...

All in all I think a new server would destroy the game even more, so thinks K2 I guess, so some of you guys have to chill down and face the fact that there'll be not a new server in less than 1 year in my opinion...

:unsure: Or am i the only one who thinks this? Am i paranoid or what? :unsure:[/b]
That is exactly why they will do it... when have they done something for the good and better development of the game.