Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

why do rougues ask for cure ac/debuff?

This is a discussion on why do rougues ask for cure ac/debuff? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; why waste one of the 5 they carry when a priest can cure them for nothing.[/b] If you only carry ...
Page: 3

ZeIda

why waste one of the 5 they carry when a priest can cure them for nothing.[/b]
    If you only carry 5 cures then you gotta be pretty noob, lol.

abstraktzor

i used to carry like 20 cures, that was pretty enought.. and, in fact, i used to cure the priest also.. priest job is just healing and rogues should cure em, since we can lightfeet...[/b]
    20 cures goes pretty quickly when subside and torment keep being spammed zzz

Psy

ŭ m asq four cure ac men becaŭs e ned cureac no scrool buf onlee ant ŭ am hawe no cure pot 60 karus hood 60 archr

Iinix

hmm my weight limit is pro i can carry 200 souls 25 hp's and 19 cures on my rogue (lvl 59), so i dont owrry to much about the cures...but if there is a preist in my party cure pls ^^ i dont ask random ppl for cure

NaidenZ

I never ask for cure when i'm playing a rogue unless I have 0 cures

anyway , with new magic bags + set str that's fair enough for carry like 25 cures at least and of course, some letters with cures isn't bad at all

No magic bags... Can only carry 40 HP pots and 30 Wisdom pots (no souls, too EX), maybe a bit more but I like the numbers ^^ Anyway, too lazy to carry cure pots, and we got good priests = no need to cure myself. Then again, I m just playing ardream so... maybe at higher lvls, it would be better for rogues to be able to cure themselves so priests can concentrate on healing or taking care of other members in the party.

NaidenZ

No magic bags... Can only carry 40 HP pots and 30 Wisdom pots (no souls, too EX), maybe a bit more but I like the numbers ^^ Anyway, too lazy to carry cure pots, and we got good priests = no need to cure myself. Then again, I m just playing ardream so... maybe at higher lvls, it would be better for rogues to be able to cure themselves so priests can concentrate on healing or taking care of other members in the party.[/b]
    make your set paper str+7 then.

anyway even if your priest can cure you, you might do it more faster

waton

i agree..a good sin must carry cure pods...

however theyre weight is high...

why they ask for ac is simple...theyre ac skills have to reload and doesnt stay that long..if youre in the middle of a combo in a 1 vs 1 and you fall out of ac..than youre skillbar has to be organized that good + you have to know what place is what on every skillbar...

its hard to be a sin in my eyes, but its fun if you can handle it )

human_sin

wth my old sin i never asked for priests ac and i never used scrolls, i allways used scaled skin and safety, this is why i changed the 2 minors for 1 minor ^^
    and the cure pots are very expensive

i must repeat - a GOOD sin will carry cures!

Remember, a priest's cure animation is slow and takes time away from a heal or duff that could potentially cost more nps. i will support sins asking for cures when they can cast torment!

as far as weight is concerned, a good ko player should utilize the mail system to stack a few letters with cure pots, mana and hp if necessary.[/b]
    Its a BAD generalization because rogues run out of cure pots faster than you can say touchmynoodleohyeahlalalalaicanseemyhousefromupher e. While pking its better to ask for a cure rather than /town (i mean, if your party doesnt have a priest thats what youll be doing all the time), its no fun when all you do is cure others and town to get more cures.

"i will support sins asking for cures when they can cast torment!"

Huh...? Peanutbutterjellytime!?

are they just too lazy or do they not know?

Reasons may change, but the insane weight wont, if a priest is retarded enough to cure a sin rather than to heal rest of the party, then it doesnt matter who wins, your still retarded.

Close topic?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123