Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Why do we enforce rules at ko4life?

This is a discussion on Why do we enforce rules at ko4life? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; :mellow:...
Page: 2

:mellow:

even with these rules many ppl break them but not many ppl care just now and then u will see ppl complaining including me

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

are these rules being enforce on irc? cause caro call me fake aussie all the time [/b]
    IRC is nothing to do with Ko4life , just some of our mods admin the Diez channel

its moore like schrotti and caro over on irc

and i heard caro is a fake canadian ( if it makes u happy amano) :P

Banned

Finaly i see admin take care of racist , i really hope you will ban for racist.[/b]
    You do realize that them enforcing rules means you will be banned for flaming right? Anyway, I'll follow the rules the way you want when I see it's being enforced for EVERYONE including other mods. Until then just keep muting me for things I haven't done. Like me getting muted 6 hours yesterday even though I hadn't posted any yesterday seeing as how I was asleep when I supposedly broke a rule. Or maybe the time I was warned for flaming DURING a time I was muted for 24 hours, amazing how you can flame when you can't even post. The attempt at modding and enforcing rules on this forum makes me :lol:

You do realize that them enforcing rules means you will be banned for flaming right? Anyway, I'll follow the rules the way you want when I see it's being enforced for EVERYONE including other mods. Until then just keep muting me for things I haven't done. Like me getting muted 6 hours yesterday even though I hadn't posted any yesterday seeing as how I was asleep when I supposedly broke a rule. Or maybe the time I was warned for flaming DURING a time I was muted for 24 hours, amazing how you can flame when you can't even post. The attempt at modding and enforcing rules on this forum makes me :lol:[/b]

Warned byNotesShurtWarned on Today, 04:05 AMAdded to warn levelRacist comments.

Banned

The Turkish IP Ban
    No, we are not doing it because we don't like Turks. We are doing it for strictly security reasons. I'm sure you all remember when there was a massive Distributed Denial of Service Attack (A.K.A DDoS attack) on our servers awhile ago, and to keep our site up we had to take this extreme measure. When we did drop the IP ban for a couple weeks, the DDoS simply returned. This is strictly a security issue. We may consider lifting this ban again.[/b]

seriouslz hope not...ytl ftw

Banned

lutz Warned on Aug 19 2007, 09:35 PM
    Added to warn level Racist comments.

^Muted 24 hours

Hostage Warned on Aug 20 2007, 04:24 PM
    Added to warn level Flaming

^Warned for Flaming, during a time I am muted.

lutz Warned on Aug 21 2007, 08:47 PM
    Added to warn level Flaming in General Chat/disrespect.

^Muted 3 days.

Majix Warned on Oct 1 2007, 06:58 PM
    Added to warn level Racist comments and blatant flaming

^Only Warned

Shurt Warned on Yesterday, 07:05 PM
    Added to warn level Racism. 6 hour mute.

^Muted for 6 hours during a period I had posted no racism.

Here are posts I had made yesterday:

Post 1
    Post 2
    Post 3
    Post 4

So would you like to go into further detail? So far you have done an amazing job at proving absolutely nothing.

lutz Warned on Aug 19 2007, 09:35 PM
    Added to warn level Racist comments.

^Muted 24 hours

Hostage Warned on Aug 20 2007, 04:24 PM
    Added to warn level Flaming

^Warned for Flaming, during a time I am muted.

lutz Warned on Aug 21 2007, 08:47 PM
    Added to warn level Flaming in General Chat/disrespect.

^Muted 3 days.

Majix Warned on Oct 1 2007, 06:58 PM
    Added to warn level Racist comments and blatant flaming

^Only Warned

Shurt Warned on Yesterday, 07:05 PM
    Added to warn level Racism. 6 hour mute.

^Muted for 6 hours during a period I had posted no racism.

Here are posts I had made yesterday:

Post 1
    Post 2
    Post 3
    Post 4

So would you like to go into further detail? So far you have done an amazing job at proving absolutely nothing.[/b]

A warn also gives a mute , so far we proven you flame, racid comment andjust a pain in the back side.

Banned

A warn also gives a mute , so far we proven you flame, racid comment andjust a pain in the back side.[/b]
    The point is that 2 of the times I was warned/muted without a justifiable reason. I proved myself that I flame and I am racist, everyone is, everyone has, so whaaa. Want to prove anything that hasn't already been previously proved? Or should we just wait until someone reads it that might actually have an answer to what I want to know.

GetRichOrDieTrying

lutz Warned on Sep 6 2007, 06:28 PM
    Added to warn level Spamming.
    Felix Warned on Sep 6 2007, 05:52 PM
    Added to warn level profile view link in sig
    Shurt Warned on Aug 26 2007, 12:23 AM
    Added to warn level Useless spam in General Chat.
    Shurt Warned on Jul 8 2007, 07:34 PM
    Added to warn level Spamming in clan section.

mine :P

tamachan

Festo Warned on May 28 2007, 02:45 AM
    Added to warn level Spam
    mine
    I learned my lesson not to spam

tolgahan

Felix Warned on May 28 2010, 02:45 AM
    Added to warn level Being a Turk

:lol: j.k :P

3thos

]No Scamming, Nor Trading of Duped, Database Injected Items, or Illegally-Created GM Items
    This is to prevent our users from losing items that they deserve (and paid sufficiently for).[/b]

but yet tapion and many many others are still here.

No Flaming, or Instigating Flames
    This is to prevent further flame wars, excessive spam, and generally obstruction of the community. Flaming is defined as offensive material (as determined by a moderator) and should never be used in any part of ko4life.
    [/b]
    but yet people still flame and flame and flame, and yes i am one of them but there are others.

No racism will be tolerated.
    We want to keep the community as friendly as possible. Racism is no way to contribute to it.[/b]
    racism is the way of the world, accept it or not, it will never end.

Your signature should not be excessively large
    This is to prevent users in general to be able to view the forum with ease and without many problems with signatures turned on. Your signature should not be excessively large (usually 400x200, and/or subjectively) and should not be more than 700 kb in total size (images, etc.) to prevent long-loading times for forum pages.[/b]
    lately i have been pming mods with links to peoples profiles to see thier ridiculously large sigs but they still have yet to do stuff about it.

@jesusbuffs' sake, note the flag in his avatar, he grew up around racism, it comes natural to him, so you guys preventing him from stating his opinion and being who he is, is in a way you guys being racist.

killer2675

To make gaming a better place for all, also to have fun and meet others without getting scammed

Question: how come everyone isnt punished for flaming? and if they are how come the people who were provoked muted or warned or w/e?

will type more when i get home from school

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast