Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Why do we enforce rules at ko4life?

This is a discussion on Why do we enforce rules at ko4life? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol hes from Alabama , im from Georgia yet im not racist Dont give people special permission to be a ...
Page: 3

lol hes from Alabama , im from Georgia yet im not racist

Dont give people special permission to be a dick

Banned

Saying your not racist is like saying your not human. Everyone like it or not is racist in one way or another. To be truthful I'm not that racist, sure I don't like turks, and that's because the majority of them are fucking retards. It's like a survey, they don't ask everyone, they take a certain amount of people, and base it on the statistics of that. I have found that a higher % of turks that I meet are babbling idiots, where a lower % actually have mental capabilities. By this I can conclude that a higher % of all turks that play ko are babbling idiots, therefore the idiots being the majority I say I hate turks. This doesn't necessarily mean I hate ALL turks, as I have found some to be awesome, and have become very good friends. Don't like my opinion? Great! Mute me, ban me, call me a twat, I don't really care. It's a fucking forum, and if I can't express my views and opinions then grow up and realize this world is filled with people who don't think like you do, and next time you feel the need to say something bad about someone, make sure you ban yourself, and spank yourself for being such a little twat.

in response to the topic title i dont know why you enforce rules if mods are just going to delete topics to "prevent" flaming

_|_

Everyone is rasict sometimes but i dont go around saying i hate black dudes and turkish people , i mean fuk sometimes they piss me off put i get over it

Banned

Who ever said I hate blacks? I like my fried chicken homies.

lol

_|_

Everyone is rasict sometimes but i dont go around saying i hate black dudes and turkish people , i mean fuk sometimes they piss me off put i get over it[/b]

i hate black people

my best friend is blackenese

@lev0: i do feel better now... thank you (btw caro is a fake american... aka camerican)

Should have posted this in the Problem Resolution Center. Also, it's not "admin abuse" because theres no such thing as that. If they're the administrators, they can obviously do what they want, not as if someone else should tell them how to run their website.[/b]
    obviously our comments questions and opinions dont matter so why bother

on the whole topic of racism not allowing it is retarded most racist comments that can be said would / should be considered flaming neways and obviously theres a difference between saying fried chicken homies and the n word and whos to say who can use the n word and who can't and its easy to use blacks as an example but wat about oriental people i know a girl who considers oriental as racist so i mean most people aren't even going to know there being racist because its just wat they wat they've grown into

mammlea2 called me a beaner, does that deserve a ban? :huh:

mammlea2 called me a beaner, does that deserve a ban? :huh:[/b]
    are you a beaner tho ? i mean i call alot ppl beaner cuz they drive a honda seriously who here is going to be the one who decides wats racist and wat isn't and not be biased

i remember felix flipping out because someone made a topic flaming "english players" and he went crazy on the guy but when he found out he was talking bout american players he didn't care ....

when it comes to racist wats next sexist is saying gay soon going to be against rules or homo or even fag then wat else is going to be rule

no more creating a topic if a rule may possible be broken within the topic thats completely with outta the topic creators control

Banned

Everyone is a hypocrite against racism. If it's directed towards them they flip out and want them banned blahblah, but then 2 days later they are posting against americans, or turks, or mexicans, or peruvians, or jews w/e. You will never stop racism in the forums no matter how many people you warn/mute/ban/ipblock there will still be racism. Live with it. I doubt a forum dedicated to knight online is going to bring world peace. Lets just mute everyone, and everyday 1 topic is created by a designated person, then we will read the topic, and ponder on it without communicating with each other. Then there will be no flaming, cussing, racism, sexism, or any off-topic posts. These "rules" if you wish to call them that will never be taken seriously because the mods/admins of this forum don't feel the need to always enforce them, nor do you feel the need to abide by them when you don't want to.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

No racism will be tolerated.
    We want to keep the community as friendly as possible. Racism is no way to contribute to it.[/b]
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showuser=24943

3thos

and my point proven on how the rules never really apply.

lol hes from Alabama , im from Georgia yet im not racist

Dont give people special permission to be a dick [/b]
    i'm not giving anyone permission to be a dick, it is how society is.

alright, you are from Georgia, maybe you grew up in the city of GA, not the "backwoods" or rural area's where white people are a much greater population then black people and everyone there is racist against all but their own kind.

he is from alabama, he probably grew up on 5+ acres back in the woods in a little city that knows everyone and is racist against all but their own kind.

i simply know this because my family has a "hunting" cabin in Rebecca GA and it is a little town where everyone knows everyone, but if a black man walks into the grocery store there, or walks around the town, he will have something coming his way, no doubt about it, i have witnessed it.

Saying your not racist is like saying your not human. Everyone like it or not is racist in one way or another. To be truthful I'm not that racist, sure I don't like turks, and that's because the majority of them are fucking retards. It's like a survey, they don't ask everyone, they take a certain amount of people, and base it on the statistics of that. I have found that a higher % of turks that I meet are babbling idiots, where a lower % actually have mental capabilities. By this I can conclude that a higher % of all turks that play ko are babbling idiots, therefore the idiots being the majority I say I hate turks. This doesn't necessarily mean I hate ALL turks, as I have found some to be awesome, and have become very good friends. Don't like my opinion? Great! Mute me, ban me, call me a twat, I don't really care. It's a fucking forum, and if I can't express my views and opinions then grow up and realize this world is filled with people who don't think like you do, and next time you feel the need to say something bad about someone, make sure you ban yourself, and spank yourself for being such a little twat.[/b]

agree with this 100%.

i have about 10 turk friends, good good friends, but the vast majority are fucking imbiciles.

everyone is racist to an extent, wether it is just saying "shut up jew" or going to the hardcore comments like "go clean chambers jew", "go pick cotton ******" etc, there is racism in everybody.

Vert

i'll just say thanks to those who have taken and continue to take time to improve things.

its a shame that some people think they have a right to do whatever they want because they are so self-centered.

@J-Buffs - murders will never be stopped. so we should just accept it and let everyone take a shot at it, right? applaud those who are doing what they can within their scope to make things better and shut your piehole

3thos

i'll just say thanks to those who have taken and continue to take time to improve things.

its a shame that some people think they have a right to do whatever they want because they are so self-centered.

@J-Buffs - murders will never be stopped. so we should just accept it and let everyone take a shot at it, right? applaud those who are doing what they can within their scope to make things better and shut your piehole [/b]
    i'm going with jesusbuffs on this one.

it is not a matter of "everyone taking a shot at it", it is a matter of everyone is racist in some type of way either because their parents/grandparents grew up in the time when racism was everything, or just simply because they grew up around it.

murders never will stop, you are correct on that, it is part of the world and always will be and it is something we just have to come to accept, like racism, another thing we will have to come to accept if not already accepted. Like jesus said earlier, racism is in EVERYONE, wether it is the smallest comment on someone, it is in everyone.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast