Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Why do we enforce rules at ko4life?

This is a discussion on Why do we enforce rules at ko4life? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; and my point proven on how the rules never really apply. i'm not giving anyone permission to be a dick, ...
Page: 4

Banned

and my point proven on how the rules never really apply.

i'm not giving anyone permission to be a dick, it is how society is.

alright, you are from Georgia, maybe you grew up in the city of GA, not the "backwoods" or rural area's where white people are a much greater population then black people and everyone there is racist against all but their own kind.
    he is from alabama, he probably grew up on 5+ acres back in the woods in a little city that knows everyone and is racist against all but their own kind.
    i simply know this because my family has a "hunting" cabin in Rebecca GA and it is a little town where everyone knows everyone, but if a black man walks into the grocery store there, or walks around the town, he will have something coming his way, no doubt about it, i have witnessed it.
    agree with this 100%.
    i have about 10 turk friends, good good friends, but the vast majority are fucking imbiciles.

everyone is racist to an extent, wether it is just saying "shut up jew" or going to the hardcore comments like "go clean chambers jew", "go pick cotton ******" etc, there is racism in everybody.[/b]
    To be honest, yes I am from a place like that. The KKK is still an active organization here (not against blacks) but they do hold food drives etc, they have business cards. Basically it is only a bunch of old farts that have campfires every weekend and drink. There are a lot of black haters where I live, but in the past year 5 blacks have moved into my neighborhood. A lot of people hate them, and talk about killing them, but they are more socially accepted now. I personally was never raised to hate blacks, nor hate people who are not like me. Being an online gamer for a few years, as well as moving to a bigger city for a few years of my life allowed me to be around different races. Like I said before, I love my fried chicken homies...I say this b/c the the black guys that I have been friends with all LOVED friend chicken, cornbread, grits, and greens. :P I too have turkish friends, there are about 4 in my current clan, and a few others that I know outside of that clan that I enjoy talking to a lot. One of them being the olympia king (was king...dunno about now). I do hate the majority of turks, and I dislike a majority of the jews on this forum b/c they are so fast to get defensive against racism, but they are never too high to dish it out.

Cocaine

I hate me some niggers!

j/k they make me lol all the time

Cadence96

People who like to express their racist opinion are as disgusting as dogs that sh1t among a normal and educated community. It is a lack of respect and should be punished with more than a mute.

Banned

People who like to express their racist opinion are as disgusting as dogs that sh1t on the street.[/b]
    As opposed to shitting where?

Cocaine

People who like to express their racist opinion are as disgusting as dogs that sh1t among a normal and educated community. It is a lack of respect and should be punished with more than a mute.[/b]
    They should be punished with DEATH.

You do realize that them enforcing rules means you will be banned for flaming right? Anyway, I'll follow the rules the way you want when I see it's being enforced for EVERYONE including other mods. Until then just keep muting me for things I haven't done. Like me getting muted 6 hours yesterday even though I hadn't posted any yesterday seeing as how I was asleep when I supposedly broke a rule. Or maybe the time I was warned for flaming DURING a time I was muted for 24 hours, amazing how you can flame when you can't even post. The attempt at modding and enforcing rules on this forum makes me :lol:[/b]
    Maybe because you got muted on a different topic than i warned you for.. so you got muted there and later on in that day i found the topic in which you were being racist / flaming in and warned you then. Just so you all know, it's not like we are sitting here checking every post as soon as it is typed out -_- it sometimes can take hours before it is brought to our attention and we take action (thus explaining the warn during your mute time). That's one downside to being such a "hard ass" in multiple topics, cuz it can stack up at different times when you are punished.. leaving you unsure which of the many topics it could have come from.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Ironic that the people that have the biggest issues with the rules being enforced are with some of the highest warn levels .

No we don't get it right all the time , but we try and do the best we can.

I don't really care where someone comes from , or what god the prey too or their politcal views. People should know how to behaive to one and anther, if you can't do that then your going to get greif off the mods and admins it's simple really.

Banned

Maybe because you got muted on a different topic than i warned you for.. so you got muted there and later on in that day i found the topic in which you were being racist / flaming in and warned you then. Just so you all know, it's not like we are sitting here checking every post as soon as it is typed out -_- it sometimes can take hours before it is brought to our attention and we take action (thus explaining the warn during your mute time). That's one downside to being such a "hard ass" in multiple topics, cuz it can stack up at different times when you are punished.. leaving you unsure which of the many topics it could have come from.[/b]
    You aren't even the one who warned me while I was muted, you wasn't even a moderator at that time if I remember correctly. I remember the time very vividly and the mute came from a market section post, I had no other warns, or posts that I deserved to be warned for. The only explanation is that I was warned twice for the same topic, which is retarded, why not get all the mods/admins to warn everyone for the same offense, everyone gets 100% warn the first time and gets a ban from the forums. BTW, simple reading would have shown the mod that warned me while I was muted was Hostage.

Ironic that the people that have the biggest issues with the rules being enforced are with some of the highest warn levels .

No we don't get it right all the time , but we try and do the best we can.

I don't really care where someone comes from , or what god the prey too or their politcal views. People should know how to behaive to one and anther, if you can't do that then your going to get greif off the mods and admins it's simple really.[/b]
    Easy to say for someone who can voice their opinion without fear of punishment. Like the time in media section, someone voiced their opinion about a priest in a vid that was being played by the mod Eric. Eric cussed the guy out for it, I'm sure he received a warn and a mute for flaming correct? No, other mods backed him up, saying that he was provoked. Flaming is flaming, if the mods don't have to abide by their own rules, I don't either.

3thos

People who like to express their racist opinion are as disgusting as dogs that sh1t among a normal and educated community. It is a lack of respect and should be punished with more than a mute.[/b]
    but yet you use these vulgar words to express the way you feel just like the people who so called "shit" within their brain and heart.

hypocrisy is such a beautiful thing.

Cadence96

but yet you use these vulgar words to express the way you feel just like the people who so called "shit" within their brain and heart.
    hypocrisy is such a beautiful thing.[/b]
    Yes. Sh1t hearted/brained people don't have any love or respect to others. That's why most of their words tend to be offensive in order to harm others.

I've seen many posts in Market forums locked simply because it's not related to selling anything. What I'dd like to see in the future is separate 'Server Discussion' forums.

The problem with just the General chat is that there's always some kids of other servers(usually the older servers) starting a flamewar and eventually the post gets locked.
    I'dd like to talk/discuss with people of the same server without an idiotic interference by these people.

Admins would have a lot less to lock and if people want to involve players of a different server then there still is the General chat.

3thos

Yes. Sh1t hearted/brained people don't have any love or respect to others. That's why most of their words tend to be offensive in order to harm others.[/b]
    Again you just keep proving my point on how you are a hypocrite.

you sir, are truly an imbecile.

Cadence96

Yes. Sh1t hearted/brained people don't have any love or respect to others. That's why most of their words tend to be offensive in order to harm others.[/b]
    Again you just keep proving my point on how you are a hypocrite.
    you sir, are truly an imbecile.[/b]

Banned

So this post wasn't made to try to hurt someones feelings? You know the way your posting right now isn't showing very much respect. I guess your dog has been shitting in the street again.

3thos

So this post wasn't made to try to hurt someones feelings? You know the way your posting right now isn't showing very much respect. I guess your dog has been shitting in the street again. [/b]
    which is why i was calling him a hypocrite, but yet he thinks that putting a cute little bunny makes him respectful again.

i know that i am a dick head on this forum, i know that i flame the vast majority of people, i speak my mind and i don't sugarcoat shit so people are happy.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast