Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Why do we enforce rules at ko4life?

This is a discussion on Why do we enforce rules at ko4life? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; jesusbuffs ofc u are against the rules, you are like 0000002 and even worse. you talk shit about people because ...
Page: 6

jesusbuffs

ofc u are against the rules, you are like 0000002 and even worse.
    you talk shit about people because of their nation, you are the amazing racist in a way.
    i'd kill you with only my punch when i see racist comments of you.

and about ko4life-crew:
    you dont do your job good.
    i only see spam/locked topics when there was a flamewar which started by a racistcomment

close doesnt make the ppl stop with that harsh talk/writewise.

actually i dont give a fuck about that rules either, since i see there isnt anything called discipline here.
    aslong idiots like JB can post whatever they want, who cares, right?

5DollahSuckySucky

Well I will fix that right now.[/b]
    lol @ u :lol:
    everyone is a racist, even you

jesusbuffs

ofc u are against the rules, you are like 0000002 and even worse.
    you talk shit about people because of their nation, you are the amazing racist in a way.
    i'd kill you with only my punch when i see racist comments of you.
    and about ko4life-crew:
    you dont do your job good.
    i only see spam/locked topics when there was a flamewar which started by a racistcomment

close doesnt make the ppl stop with that harsh talk/writewise.

actually i dont give a fuck about that rules either, since i see there isnt anything called discipline here.
    aslong idiots like JB can post whatever they want, who cares, right?[/b]

Um, do you do surveys after we lock a post? If a flame war was started, there is generally a warn issued along with a mute if we feel it's necessary. And people... we can only do so much about scammers. Unless we were to have a team that had the sole job of watching all scammings in every server, we couldn't hope to keep up with everything. In case you haven't noticed, KO is full of twelve year old kids who are pretty much 100% cut-throat. On top of that, 95% of all the posts in our Cheaters section just say "blah blah has scammed me, ban him!!!!!1!!@4!@#!@$!!@!", which is completely useless.

3thos

youre a damm fking idiot ... just cause he "grew" around racism doesnt mean he can/will be racist to people on this forum ... and ure so called example is one for the books, that is for being the most idiotic shit i have ever read ... its like saying dont put this murderer/rapist/pedophiler/ etc etc in jail cause they grew up around these kind of things so its ok for them to do it ...

get a damm brain[/b]
    It is a proven fact and they have done studies on it, that people who grow up around racism/gangs/murders/drugs/alcohol means that they will grow up doing whatever they grew up around. Yes, they can choose whether or not to do it, but it is only enevitable that they will. Is being racist and expressing the way you feel and expressing your freedom of speech which is one of the ammendments putting us in jail? No. Is murdering someone,raping someone, and stalking and being a pedophile putting people in prison. Yes. And it is kind of hard to grow up around someone who is a rapist/murderer or pedophile due to the sheer fact that since they are one of those, they are in prison for it, thereby stating, they probably live with another family member who is half sane so they dont grow up being like their parents.

You sir, are the one that needs to get the fucking brain, you and your fucking idiocy.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

No Flaming, or Instigating Flames
    This is to prevent further flame wars, excessive spam, and generally obstruction of the community. Flaming is defined as offensive material (as determined by a moderator) and should never be used in any part of ko4life.

any part of the forum now, even off topic? well then i demand a "venting" forum be made, where people may freely(without risk of being banned/warned) and publicly vent about what they do or do not like about mods/admins

5DollahSuckySucky

can you also remove all the +1s and replace them with mutes

Banned

No Flaming, or Instigating Flames
    This is to prevent further flame wars, excessive spam, and generally obstruction of the community. Flaming is defined as offensive material (as determined by a moderator) and should never be used in any part of ko4life.

any part of the forum now, even off topic? well then i demand a "venting" forum be made, where people may freely(without risk of being banned/warned) and publicly vent about what they do or do not like about mods/admins[/b]

agreed.

I'm for the turkish IP ban.

Simply because 99.99% of them are cheaters and scammers.
    I don't trust them

I'm not stereotyping, but every single of them made something bad to me so...

And I don't want turk posts :S
    Can't understand it.. They have their forums, let us have ours: I feel invaded by them.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

It is a proven fact and they have done studies on it, that people who grow up around racism/gangs/murders/drugs/alcohol means that they will grow up doing whatever they grew up around. Yes, they can choose whether or not to do it, but it is only enevitable that they will. Is being racist and expressing the way you feel and expressing your freedom of speech which is one of the ammendments putting us in jail? No. Is murdering someone,raping someone, and stalking and being a pedophile putting people in prison. Yes. And it is kind of hard to grow up around someone who is a rapist/murderer or pedophile due to the sheer fact that since they are one of those, they are in prison for it, thereby stating, they probably live with another family member who is half sane so they dont grow up being like their parents.
    You sir, are the one that needs to get the fucking brain, you and your fucking idiocy.[/b]
    Did we not just talk about no flaming?

Did we not just talk about no flaming?[/b]

no... we talked about flamer will get punish

yet!!! the flamer still remain unpunished

I'm for the turkish IP ban.

Simply because 99.99% of them are cheaters and scammers.
    I don't trust them

I'm not stereotyping, but every single of them made something bad to me so...

And I don't want turk posts :S
    Can't understand it.. They have their forums, let us have ours: I feel invaded by them.[/b]
    Lol contradict yourself much. :lol:

It's not like thiner aliens they just speak a different language if you can't handle that your on the wrong planet.

3thos

no... we talked about flamer will get punish

yet!!! the flamer still remain unpunished [/b]

yet, you didn't read the whole topic because i got flamed first moron.

Did we not just talk about no flaming?[/b]

it is equal fight if someone flames you first.

yet, you didn't read the whole topic because i got flamed first moron.
    it is equal fight if someone flames you first.[/b]

i got flamed
    ban pls baba
    block ip pls baba

3thos

i got flamed
    ban pls baba
    block ip pls baba [/b]
    grow the fuck up.

grow the fuck up.[/b]

am trying

but i doubt if i could with all the flaming and abusing

whats next from you? racism?

might as well cry about it b4 hand ... why do you hate black people men.. why???

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast