Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Why do we enforce rules at ko4life?

This is a discussion on Why do we enforce rules at ko4life? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; am trying but i doubt if i could with all the flaming and abusing whats next from you? racism? might ...
Page: 7

3thos

am trying

but i doubt if i could with all the flaming and abusing

whats next from you? racism?

might as well cry about it b4 hand ... why do you hate black people men.. why??? [/b]
    if you cant grow up because of me flaming people then that is quite ridiculous because it shows that you live your life playing a video game and browsing a forum.

can you have anymore sad faces, truly?

No Flaming, or Instigating Flames
    This is to prevent further flame wars, excessive spam, and generally obstruction of the community. Flaming is defined as offensive material (as determined by a moderator) and should never be used in any part of ko4life.

any part of the forum now, even off topic? well then i demand a "venting" forum be made, where people may freely(without risk of being banned/warned) and publicly vent about what they do or do not like about mods/admins[/b]
    Seriously. Why would u need a forum section to vent? Isnt sex, drugs and kiddie pr0n enough?

Banned

That is up to the decision of the market moderator.[/b]
    oh really :huh:
    new rule now?

ok then

S> cs+9
    :P

Banned

Who ever said I hate blacks? I like my fried chicken homies. [/b]
    Another racist/stereotypical comment on a thread where the title of the topic is "Why do we enforce rules at Ko4life"..

You are really intelligent.

3thos

Another racist/stereotypical comment on a thread where the title of the topic is "Why do we enforce rules at Ko4life"..

You are really intelligent.[/b]
    MOE!

where have you been my lover?

you ready for that sex again abi? :wub:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

You are really intelligent.[/b]

If you read through , you will see he has been banned and ip banned from ko4life

lime

Do not post links to any remotely-commercial private websites unauthorized by ko4life
    Selling items for USD is illegal as per the Knight Online TOS, and supporting such actions is not what we intend. Do not post "new" sites without the proper authorization from the ko4life moderation team. To apply for authorization, make a post in the ko4life Problem Resolution Center.

I tried posting here but it doesnt show my post?

Do not post links to any remotely-commercial private websites unauthorized by ko4life
    Selling items for USD is illegal as per the Knight Online TOS, and supporting such actions is not what we intend. Do not post "new" sites without the proper authorization from the ko4life moderation team. To apply for authorization, make a post in the ko4life Problem Resolution Center.

I tried posting here but it doesnt show my post?[/b]

It's invisible for all members that aren't global moderators or admins.

Your rules are like most forums. The problem is that the mods here are pretty clueless about these issues. I see that you still don't know wtf racism is. The forum would be easier to moderate if you used conventional definitions rather than pandering to the most over-sensitive people since you constantly make double-standards and end up having to dig yourself out of a hole everytime.

Banned

turks are a race?

arent they more like a nationality?

B1tesizeThriLL

Your rules are like most forums. The problem is that the mods here are pretty clueless about these issues. I see that you still don't know wtf racism is. The forum would be easier to moderate if you used conventional definitions rather than pandering to the most over-sensitive people since you constantly make double-standards and end up having to dig yourself out of a hole everytime.[/b]
    Very good point.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567