Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Why do you play?

This is a discussion on Why do you play? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I play this game for enjoyment. I dont fear to hack beacuse my items r n00b :P I win by ...
Page: 2

TRiski_uNaL

I play this game for enjoyment. I dont fear to hack beacuse my items r n00b :P

I win by force of KO nice friends and nice amity.

Sometimes I connect for talk my friends.

The important thing amity.

just next time when u change account with some guy make sure diler that he didn't send u keylogger :P

BuFFs_BuNNy

i m playing that game for being a game :lol: have too much free time need to waste some of it at stupid things like ko h43r: i was playing like 1.5 years still not 70 still shitty items like my hp 7 belt :wub: but as day passin more and more noobs,racist,kids,stupids comin to game :rollseyes: w8 me DAOC priest goin to be bard :lol:

Diler

Originally posted by phantomlink+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phantomlink)</div>
    I play for the people I play with

if I get hacked I get hacked, I deal with it and help lvl another account to 70[/b]
    Well... but wouldn't you be pissed so much that u would quit? I know I would if I lost so 1137 items...
    Wouldn't you be pissed that 2 years of lvling to 70 died? Will it be worth it to make another account? Sooner or later we will all be hacked.

<!--QuoteBegin-ziggy

just next time when u change account with some guy make sure diler that he didn't send u keylogger Smile 2
    :P well... How should I know that I've been trading with a 16 y/o retarded piece of shit ?

But hell i'm glad that it all happened so fast. I'm glad that I was hacked. Almost all of my friends in this game got hacked... so I had nobody to play with... EC disbanded... so it really had no sense of playing. I really don't know with who I would play - I didn't know anyone from other clans besides Elite Clan and PRAETORIAN.
    I didn't play KO for a long time now and hell yeah i'm proud of it I don't even want to see the game ;]

Banned Senior Member

nah I wouldn't quit I have other chars I can play on and help them lvl

Infinitemadness

Whenever I played- I played because I liked the game. The strong sense of teamwork was what kept me around. I liked the ability to help new people. Although from levels 1-45 I did by myself, no clan no nothing. From levels 45-60, I was in a clan. Clan partys, pking partys, clan-war partys, being on vent talking with people, hanging out with people, getting to know people, watching people evolve, all of that was awesome. I came into the old vent where I used to hang out. No one knew who I was. That was sad. I came in with my gm name, and of course, everyone knew who I was. Sad. I of course didnt tell anyone who I was, but still no one remembered me. Oh wait, this was why we liked to play Sorry. LOL...I first started playing KO when I was cheated out of my Tal Rasha's armor for my sorc on Diablo 2. It was a trade hack that had happened to me, and I was sick over it. I had a perfect set of Tal's, and this guy came in, and said, hey let me see them. I took them off, put them in the trade window, and the light turned green, and he left. I went to customer support, and they said, that sucks. And asked me if there was anything else that they could help me with. So I came to MY.KO with friends. Started meeting lots and lots of new friends. From thier, MY.KO went strictly p2p. Left. Started playing CS again fulltime. Started a cs server, then friends that I had on my.ko found me, when US.KO started. And honestly, I want to Thank Arestides, if it wasnt for him, I would not exist.

Banned Senior Member

One of the few good things James did? :lol:

Infinitemadness

Originally posted by phantomlink
    One of the few good things James did? *:lol:
    Call it what you want. lol Im just telling the truth

EC disbanded
    liar :P

Diler

Originally posted by ziggy
    EC disbanded
    liar :P
    heh theoretically- yes
    basicly - no

Road

I play because of my friends, I don't care if I am hacked. This game doesn't require any skill to play, I could pk with any kind of armor. :/

Originally posted by KirbyKommando+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KirbyKommando)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n
    I play cuz I think this game is nice and I have good friends here

and use ctrl+v to paste in pass word in the login screen that way u wont be hacked by key loggers
    Haha , I also do that [/b]
    If I would do that I would paste my pw to every1 in cz :lol: and not only once before I noticed it <_<

I play because I injured kinda badly and permanently at work, first couple of months I wasn't really able to walk far, it was first time I heard there is role games in net...after that I became condition to work again but too late for KO because I was already hooked :lol:

cRuX

Originally posted by lutz
    Because I'm not worth hacking. *My gear is absolute shit :lol:
    my lvl 52 priest in +2 FP's got hacked...rofl

heh theoretically- yes *
    liar again :P u didn't look on diez for some time ...

Originally posted by Infinitemadness
    Whenever I played- I played because I liked the game. The strong sense of teamwork was what kept me around. I liked the ability to help new people. Although from levels 1-45 I did by myself, no clan no nothing. From levels 45-60, I was in a clan. Clan partys, pking partys, clan-war partys, being on vent talking with people, hanging out with people, getting to know people, watching people evolve, all of that was awesome. *I came into the old vent where I used to hang out. No one knew who I was. That was sad. *I came in with my gm name, and of course, everyone knew who I was. Sad. I of course didnt tell anyone who I was, but still no one remembered me. Oh wait, this was why we liked to play *Sorry. LOL...I first started playing KO when I was cheated out of my Tal Rasha's armor for my sorc on Diablo 2. It was a trade hack that had happened to me, and I was sick over it. I had a perfect set of Tal's, and this guy came in, and said, hey let me see them. I took them off, put them in the trade window, and the light turned green, and he left. I went to customer support, and they said, that sucks. And asked me if there was anything else that they could help me with. So I came to MY.KO with friends. Started meeting lots and lots of new friends. From thier, MY.KO went strictly p2p. Left. Started playing CS again fulltime. Started a cs server, then friends that I had on my.ko found me, when US.KO started. And honestly, I want to Thank Arestides, if it wasnt for him, I would not exist.
    I tought your best moment was when u met best n00biest warrior ever walked on lands of Myko at lamias :lol: Btw I belong officially hate James club...I wish he would loose his testicles justinace sio he wouldn't breed...

Just incase someone is accidently enough dump having sex with him... <_<

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast