How much money comes from DElos in one week

This is a discussion on How much money comes from DElos in one week within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Please say me it. how much money comes from delos in 1 week?...
Page: 1

Destro

Please say me it. how much money comes from delos in 1 week?

On Girakon we get about 10-15gb a week i think =x

Destro

so low?:S..

Banned

depends on the server status, because its all about how many ppl buy buses and shit like that at moardon.
    plus I can say, every time server goes down\restarts you get 21 gbs, so thats ATLEAST one time a week, knowing K2, sometimes its more then that.

Destro

also my leaser saying it doesnt come more 21gb after restart so im asking a actual clan leader that have the castle

silence1337

Another question, how do you get the money? Will it be injected in the leaders inn hostess or will it be send to you at Letter?

tamachan

Another question, how do you get the money? Will it be injected in the leaders inn hostess or will it be send to you at Letter?[/b]
    i think its injected in a chest box thingy into the Delos Treasure npc near the Catapult Npc at the Delos Castle.

Trii

so low?:S..[/b]
    economy is fucked up, back in KO when u saw chitin shields +6 in merchant... 15-20 gb was a lot of money.

he is right its about 2-3 gb each day exclusive server resets

Validating

so low?:S..[/b]
    depends on what server u play in some its very big money...just to come without farming anything

vhf

he is right its about 2-3 gb each day exclusive server resets[/b]
    2/3gbs a day indeed.
    Saturday is the day that gives the most (csw itself helps a lot too)
    You can get it at the dragon npc inside delos castle and the money goes to your inventory, thats where you can adjust tax rates too.
    The money is NEVER reset to 21gbs on server restarts. Never did in girakon.

Destro

thank you all, but a new question now how much money you get from second server? i know it is a thing where you can be banned if you know say pls xD because i know where i get per weeek 100-150m money from pathos csw holders <3 and we was about 50 people 50X150=65gbs o.O and add some cata moneys also 5-10gb 75gb peer week then

less then on the first server. Just because the most money income is from scrolls of charon, but most of the ppl buy bus and stuff on the first server.
    I think back when it wasnt clearly a bugabuse u got about the half income on the second and third server.

the income depends on the amount of money with is on a server at all, for example as the prices where alot higher ppl had also alot of money and bought alot more stuff which means more taxes and more income for the castle holder.