Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Why do you play this game?

This is a discussion on Why do you play this game? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; simple is a drug....^___^ and i love my family <3 Dont4sk...
Page: 2

simple is a drug....^___^

and i love my family <3 Dont4sk

To meet lots of gays from around the world, my clan is full of them...

bazzeeka

ok i know at this point i know i seem like a real asshole trashing this game , and time after time just making ugly remarks of this game but really people why do we play this game , it has really really poor service , you cant even trust your " friends " their are many cheaters and time after time K2 finds a way to make this game worse.( i can&#39;t spell)

now answer this question why do you play this game ?

and this game is a life sucker...... just throwing it out in the open[/b]

but your a fucking idiot again!...... because go to any MMORPG and even the newest on the market are easyer to cheat n exploit on other games have different native lang. its no only knightonline so research or get the fuck outta this forum. because 99% of ppl still playing here enjoy just as much as i do . and i still manage to live a normal life ... Work , drink , party?

P.S i wouldnt trust anything or anyone over an net even if its a game!!! and i think youre the one gettin thrown away by this game, because your still here fucking complaining about the dam game.

Banned

Barely play the game much at all now but I will with the new server. Really, the PvP is the best thing about this game.

Also, there&#39;s just some people (even if they don&#39;t play anymore) that you&#39;ll...just..heh..I&#39;m sure people will get it.

Banned

Only play for the pk....
    Playing for friends? So funny when half of those end up scamming u later on.

kennyburger

Barely play the game much at all now but I will with the new server. Really, the PvP is the best thing about this game.

Also, there&#39;s just some people (even if they don&#39;t play anymore) that you&#39;ll...just..heh..I&#39;m sure people will get it.[/b]
    ?

Banned

I wanna say that you&#39;ll never forget them but...more..more like..actually getting to know them better than this game.

kennyburger

ah ok

BoShkE

If I didn&#39;t have mine close group of RL friends playing with me, I wouldn&#39;t even waste that little time i have to play. And yes without PVP KO would be shit...

kennyburger

If I didn&#39;t have mine close group of RL friends playing with me, I wouldn&#39;t even waste that little time i have to play. And yes without PVP KO would be shit...[/b]
    when i played w/ rl friends it was really fun, but new servers etc.. now i dont play anymore thouh :/

I_JuST_OwNed_U

pk is fun, this game keeps me from spending alot of money in r/l xD, i basically like to play b/c of friends and b/c i like the feeling when ur party and u own alot of ppl sorta addicted i guess u could say too :P and when i quit im hoping this game will end up getting me half way to my engine swap in my car xD

BoShkE

Btw lets not forget the money you can earn in this game too mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

coz its cheap and pvp is best i ever saw

DeathInTheNight

Never played in months but im comming back soon coz there aint a game with a better pvp system anywhere

If im not going out with friends , we login KO with vent or something and having fun instead and play outside ( winter anyway ) , also i have army more 6-7 months for 3 years , so till its coming i can play for fun with friends from school , army , nighberhood ( prolly spellt it wrong ) .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast