Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Why do you play this game?

This is a discussion on Why do you play this game? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; to get fun.. and fucking topic...
Page: 3

Destro

to get fun..
    and fucking topic

Banned

to get money =]

Todklopper

K2 sux, and their servic too,
    but pvp is amazing...

I only come on to play with my KO friends and clan these days, if none of them are online when I login then I just shut the game off and do something else. :P

stefann

i have reall life school girl and playing ko for funn

ArtOfFighters

i play cos i haven't found another game with PvP as good as KO, and i have a close circle of friends within the game that make it all a good laugh

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

its all about fun, and friends

morgoth666

cos is fun...speacially pvp.

tommyleonghk

pvp is amazing but only when u do it when close friends or long-time clanny ^_^

Unr4ted

play to waste time and have fun with cool ppl.[/b]
    and enjoy playing it + the drama in the severs u go to due to the flame

Ayman4u

I stoped playing it and used to play ko most of the day and u know when i were in college maybe bcus alot of studies makes me depressed or something that made me play alot even after i graduated i used to play the same too even more time but then suddenly i stoped and got bored from ko maybe its after achieving everything i wanted to or maybe bcus i keep repeating the same in ko daily so it bored me but w/e the reson it was good for me in real life ^^, personally i like Strategic/action games more and morelikely single player ones (atleast u can pause and save that and continue anytime :P ) and ko was never about the PVP only for me :\

PvP and friends!

SilicoN

the PvP and friends, I would probably not play this game if me and my friends didn't use vent so I guess it's vent that makes me play this game rofl... Just love Teamwork :lol:

Its all about my lovely in-game family (clan) and friends. When you play longer than 3 years with some people you feel bad when you dont login for a while. You want to share stories and happenings. I got a great Rl with enough girls and friends drinking and partys. But that doesnt make me stop talking with my friends in KO. (pvp is also wicked)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123