If you cant beat them join them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on If you cant beat them join them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Knew this was coming. I have seen good players start to using hacks just to keep the blance of power ...
Page: 1

Fire_Mage

Default If you cant beat them join them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Knew this was coming. I have seen good players start to using hacks just to keep the blance of power in the game. Not realy shocked. It is hard to find a party that dose use hacks these days anyway.

[/i]

NoMercy

Only noobs use hacks.. I dont mind dying.. but I aint never gonna join those loser nerds !! h43r:

Default Re: If you cant beat them join them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Fire_Mage
    Knew this was coming. I have seen good players start to using hacks just to keep the blance of power in the game. Not realy shocked. *It is hard to find a party that dose use hacks these days anyway.

[/i]
    If you proclaim yourself to be legit and use hacks to "keep up" with the rest, you're just as bad as the hackers your trying to compete with.

(Not speaking directly at you Fire_Mage, was more a general statement)

Speed

ive seen MANY lvl 70+ priests even with chitin shield from respectable ( or so i tought ) clans in ares (legendReturns priests for example) , that are using autobuff+auto heal for exp ... dont know if they use them in pk , but its so sad this ppl with enough lvl and gear have to use this programs :S

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

:mellow:

wraith86

ive seen some people that used to try and challenge me to fights and act like they were better than me sending me letters about how im not brave enough to fight them then they turn into koxpers its pathetic.

tolgahan

i see "can somone teach me that bug " things on shout everyday ^^;