Why does K2 restart the servers during US prime time?

This is a discussion on Why does K2 restart the servers during US prime time? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; someone please tell me why this company is so dumb as to shut down USKO during US nighttime...
Page: 1

wraith86

Default Why does K2 restart the servers during US prime time?

someone please tell me why this company is so dumb as to shut down USKO during US nighttime

Coz servers are lagged and the turks dont accept that when they wake up to koxp. :lol:

Lawless

slowest server load mostly, easiest to restart without 20 billion trying to log back in.

(and they hate us)

(but free shot at fresh boss spawns if JOO is the quickest)

Mental_Anguish

Because they can........... be thankful they are capable of getting them restarted ..............

really lol i fuking miss every night like 2 hours waiting for these shit servers to go back up

Lawless

Better than them shutting them down in middle of late wars like they were doing, that irritated me much more.

ANZAC_Mondane

they go down so they can let all the Non premium Turks in <_<

wraith86

the turks login in about 1 hour they are prepping the server for them, fucking scumbags(no im not someguywhoplaysko)

Lawless

well, i guess if they dont restart now they will certainly be more of a bugged mess all day

My opinion is they like us and want to give us daily bosses. Those of us who dont camp spawns.. Server restart FTW!

wraith86

this daily restart is usually what marks the end of the day for most people in the US 10:30PM pst 1:30AM EST they probably dont stay up for bosses, this restart was made for the turks to get a fresh start on KO/bosses every single day. they infest and ruin the game and K2 caters to them and does everything in their power to make their gameplay experience better (not banning koxp/banning players who koxp them) and the GMs selling items to them for USD its so sad.

Lawless

Lets see if the 5 or 6 arrow shower hackers on each side beat everyone to bowl again...... <_<

wraith86

wouldnt doubt it

Lawless

Dont be the first legit noob to make it to the bowl btw...... wait about 15 secs first lol