Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

why does R and T button have 2 be next 2 each other :blink:

This is a discussion on why does R and T button have 2 be next 2 each other :blink: within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; walk is useless and also i agree with the fact that comboing should not be there but when they made ...
Page: 2

Banned

walk is useless and also

i agree with the fact that comboing should not be there but when they made it legal why keep it there

most of us not all... use 4 for our skill cause its right above R thus making it more convient for us to do skill r r and so forth....so it messes me up anyway when i am in the heat of pk sometimes

ALSO WTF is up with the Z button why so low....its need to be moved for comvinece as well....hard to Z on someone when its all awkward to move your hand down cause u have to lift your whole hand and go down...or get in odd angel straining your hand

good blessed me with big penis but left me little on the hands.....ROFL :P :lol:

Matte

hahahaha

sophiem

tezz u forgot gamers first <3

I am 100% agrre with tazz they should make soemthing that we will can change the buttens

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

ehmm.... first time i ever hear someone talking about problems with R and T buttons lol.... after over 2 years of ko :lol:

tez, you are just to old and your fingers have grown fat, thats why you got that issue ^_^

Luckyduck

LOL, I do hit the T button at times, soo annoying. Sometimes I rip the T button off the keyboard so I can't make that mistake xD

So even though KO didn't allow keys to be changed, my high tech keyboard with state of the art removable keys allows me to adapt.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Luckyduck
    So even though KO didn't allow keys to be changed, my high tech keyboard with state of the art removable keys allows me to adapt. * *
    so you kick the shit out of your keyboards so buttons can be removed easily? good idea :lol:

Banned

Originally posted by sophiem
    tezz u forgot gamers first <3

I am 100% agrre with tazz they should make soemthing that we will can change the buttens
    1st i will address this AGAIN....stop saying my name with 2 z's....its one god dam z and now you add a A into it wtf :P :lol: ...i am just messing...but its funny now matter how many times i say it still 2 z's and devile does it all the time on purpose i think <_< to make me go crazy

its tez n00bs not , tezz, taz, tazz, ted, tex, tim, tod, todd, tezer, tezy<<<gay, tad, tis, tiz.....GOT THAT ALL....rofl

ok next

2nd dro
    i am 30 and still look and feel like i am 23 <_< and my wife says i still act like i am 15...fucking puta she is ....rofl

also maybe the should be addressed now that comboing is allowed and it should be moved

and never thought of taking out the T button but i will try it.....ty

Hi, iv jus oken out my buon from my keyboard o preven combo malfuncions
    Sorry, im no a very good speller am.
    :lol:

Luckyduck

LOLOL Josh. That's what vent is for xD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12