Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Why doesn't k2 use xtrap ?

This is a discussion on Why doesn't k2 use xtrap ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; cmon if ppl can break in to us government data bases or crack any os in half an hour whats ...
Page: 3

cmon if ppl can break in to us government data bases or crack any os in half an hour whats he problem getting past any in game security[/b]
    yeh but us government has automated customer support that works its called KICK IN THE DOOR WAVE THE 44

im just here to point it out alot dont know its true ppl jus figure xtrap is any stupid program that just stops ppl from loading outdated hacks and rarely is updated when its not but k2 like them thinking that they boast about there 16 million players when its maybe 160 k at most

k2's anticheat didnt autoban it just flagged "dodgy" users up... Pointless really if u dont have people willing to put the time in

at one point it did actually cuz it banned me i called timothy fox when they used to answer on first ring lol he explained everything and yeh thats it i even tested it but after awhile it was taken off to many were banned

but yeh i tested it after used within 3 days it was mass dumped with other accounts but the 15 days would expire from the point of use it was funny to me but as im typing i guess ur right it did flag but the after process was just a matter of copy n pasting on there end

still tho xtrap is capable of autobanning flagged programs it should be done

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123