Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Why doesnt k2 change the vallue of merchants ?

This is a discussion on Why doesnt k2 change the vallue of merchants ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Does any1 know why K2 doesnt change the merchants vallue, it's only 999.999.999 coins now. If they change it to ...
Page: 1

Does any1 know why K2 doesnt change the merchants vallue,
    it's only 999.999.999 coins now.
    If they change it to 9.999.999.999 there will be more +9 items and Iron sets in merchant.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Answer: it's k2.

Can you actually believe that the game was made thinking of a lower economy? when the game launch, no body tought an item even at +8 would be more than 21gbs. MGAMES still think they can keep it that way, lawl.

i have an idea: scroll for selling merchant over 999999999 last 400 min and worth 400kc a 5 units package

He wanted me to post ^^, but yea i also think that they need to make it more.
    I think that 9.999.999.999 is to much ^^.
    But 2.100.000.000(21GB) because thats the max u can have with u at the same time .

i have an idea: scroll for selling merchant over 999999999 last 400 min and worth 400kc a 5 units package[/b]
    I think K2 will do it this way if they gonna do it :P

Ignore Me Senior Member

You used to be able to make 21GB buying merch.

Did they change it?

You used to be able to make 21GB buying merch.

Did they change it?[/b]
    Nope, you can still buy items in buying merchant with 21gb.
    But Iron necks and +9 items are not in merchant...

With the current 32bit KO, the maximum amount to be registered cant be any higher than 2.147.483.647 which in this case is the coins, your idea of 9 billion coins can get thrown out of window, unless KO goes to 64bit, which would be very unlikely. Why K2 or Mgames doesnt change it to 2 or 2,1 billion coins, Ive got no idea...

Btw, WoW have the same problem, the maxium money u can hold have the same pattern, limited by the same bit system that nobody can change. 214748 gold 36 silver and 47 copper. The only thing is not many people have such large amount of gold to be a serious issue.

NeronDomitius

i have an idea: scroll for selling merchant over 999999999 last 400 min and worth 400kc a 5 units package[/b]
    stop giving them ideas AQ :S soon everything will be in PUS :P

stop giving them ideas AQ :S soon everything will be in PUS :P[/b]
    cough myko cough +9 items in pus cough

angelsdream

The game is made for legal players, without k0xp or dupe. If there was no dupe and no 2nd/3rd/4th chars that k0xp there would be way less coins in game

I don't think its changed because, in the grand scheme of things, it's the least of anyone's worry. I'd personally rather have them concentrated on keeping the hacks, dupes, bugs, etc. to a min. and fix things like Jurad, etc.

Besides, you know when it would get changed, there would be some exploit that would ruin the market so, leave it alone lol...

I don't think its changed because, in the grand scheme of things, it's the least of anyone's worry. I'd personally rather have them concentrated on keeping the hacks, dupes, bugs, etc. to a min. and fix things like Jurad, etc.

Besides, you know when it would get changed, there would be some exploit that would ruin the market so, leave it alone lol...[/b]
    Couldnt have said it better myself. The only reason why i would discourage this idea is because every time something new appears it comes with a way to bug and abuse it.

WaSaBaBasdf

even if they allow 9,999,999,999 coins on merchant believe me that no1 will sell shells +9 or raptors+9 for gbs ^^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast