Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Why doesnt k2 change the vallue of merchants ?

This is a discussion on Why doesnt k2 change the vallue of merchants ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Since it's relative to scale, they -could- reduce the cost and price and gain of everything to 1/10th of current ...
Page: 2

Willows

Since it's relative to scale, they -could- reduce the cost and price and gain of everything to 1/10th of current (riotes drop 3,200 coins instead of 32,000, repairs cost 12,000 instead of 120,000 etc), which would effectively make.. well, what was 21gbs be worth 2.1gbs, meaning you could buy something that WAS worth 210 gbs for 21gbs.

The problem with that is that 95% of KO would be confused as hell for weeks to come, and they'd get six billion CS tickets saying "OMG MY MONEY IS DISAPPEAR HELP PLX".

And tbh, KO's economy would be fairly reasonable/balanced if DUPING was never an issue.

As for 21gb in market stall, it limits you to that ONE item, 'cause if you put two items up for a total of 25gbs and both sell, you lose out on 4gbs. At 10gbs this happens less frequently.

As for 21gb in market stall, it limits you to that ONE item, 'cause if you put two items up for a total of 25gbs and both sell, you lose out on 4gbs. At 10gbs this happens less frequently.[/b]
    and that's the reason I believe...

also, imagine what would happen if there was 21gb limit on selling merchant and turks would come with merchant hack, buying evething for 20k coins :lol: :lol:

and that's the reason I believe...

also, imagine what would happen if there was 21gb limit on selling merchant and turks would come with merchant hack, buying evething for 20k coins :lol: :lol:[/b]
    2.1 bil is the database caps… the database can only record numbers up to 2^23-1, or 2.1blahblah billion. to go up higher, you’d need to add a 4th byte to every database entry.

that in mind, a 1 bil limit seems to be perfect, you will be able to merchant more than 1 item without losing money. If you want to sell something for 2.1 b then just do it through trading.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

since they cant incread the 2.1b value just do the other way ............. half everything........
    half the coins u get, the money u get from quests, half the money everyone have ......... then you small coins will worth the double

better they dont add new things well if u like to have new bugs then why not
    they should hire some hacker to test their stuff before it goes to public
    only hacker can stop other hackers

since they cant incread the 2.1b value just do the other way ............. half everything........
    half the coins u get, the money u get from quests, half the money everyone have ......... then you small coins will worth the double[/b]
    no thx... KO has already enough of bugs

no thx... KO has already enough of bugs[/b]
    this

But wouldnt it be awsome to buy a IN in merchant, so there will be less shouting in moradon. ect.ect.

With the current 32bit KO, the maximum amount to be registered cant be any higher than 2.147.483.647 which in this case is the coins, your idea of 9 billion coins can get thrown out of window, unless KO goes to 64bit, which would be very unlikely. Why K2 or Mgames doesnt change it to 2 or 2,1 billion coins, Ive got no idea...

Btw, WoW have the same problem, the maxium money u can hold have the same pattern, limited by the same bit system that nobody can change. 214748 gold 36 silver and 47 copper. The only thing is not many people have such large amount of gold to be a serious issue.[/b]
    They allready changed that with the exp rates right?

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

But wouldnt it be awsome to buy a IN in merchant, so there will be less shouting in moradon. ect.ect.[/b]
    the problem are the price of hp and mp pots
    they are to expensive

The main issue is that mostly of the better items is going to be sold for YTL/u.s.d . I mean lets take akara for example, it took me months to get a descent offer for my shell +9 piece I made myself.

21 gb's is a lot of coins and yes I think it is better as it is right now since there are many other ways of offering. You have a lot of possibilites to make the trade you want if you carry a lot of items.

Now market prices are totally nutz, doesn't affect me that much since I already is geared almost the way I want.

I think k2 shoudn't make any changes regarding prices droping, upgrading possibilites and such because the market economy takes a lot of damage due to this. I mean some day a trina is 60 m and in 3 months it can be 150m.

Banned

Y'all should stop making suggestions. Now look what happened. LOL.

Y'all should stop making suggestions. Now look what happened. LOL.[/b]
    LOL !

I lost 27-28 GB tnks of this b*llsh1tt.

Instead of increasing the amount we can hold, K2 will just arbitrarily log on your accounts and wipe your gold. So, don't worry about this issue anymore.

BigApple

Hello Knight Online World Players,

A small percentage of you may have noticed a change in the amount of coin in your inventory and inn hostess when you logged in today. Allow us to make an explanation for this now.

As you all know, a certain group of people have used illegal methods to to duplicate mass amounts of Noah. We have been able to put an end to the Noah duping, but to be quite honest, the in-game economy has sustained a considerable amount of damage as a result of this. Due to this, the player base is being forced to pay very inflated prices for items on the artificially inflated player market. Action must be taken to end this.

In order to combat this, we reduced the total coin amount of all characters and inn's that were above a certain threshold. This has effectively removed the majority of the illegal Noah that is currently in the Knight Online economy while not effecting the vast majority of the player base.

If you have any further questions or concerns about this, we will be answering any questions in the Feedback section of the forums.

The Knight Online Team

Thanks for nothing CaliMaestro....you know who duped the noah, but yet everone got screwed regardless.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12