Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Why doesnt K2 remove the Chitin Bow Rental Item

This is a discussion on Why doesnt K2 remove the Chitin Bow Rental Item within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ur fukin annoyin. if u play in RLB / ardream and u know how bad this hack is then u ...
Page: 2

ur fukin annoyin. if u play in RLB / ardream and u know how bad this hack is then u wont be saying that.. yea archers wil loose out. but atleast everyone can pk a little better.

if they cant fix the hack at least lessen the impact of it[/b]
    So what?

It's still a game class and not a cheater class. Aslong they exist, they will be abused, yes abused, to cheat on. And just because you (as in forumtroll faggets) think to have to underpower a class, it will be still not be done.

And yes, I know how it feels playing against dcing shitty stuff. But hey, get used to it.

idefix

So what?

It's still a game class and not a cheater class. Aslong they exist, they will be abused, yes abused, to cheat on. And just because you (as in forumtroll faggets) think to have to underpower a class, it will be still not be done.
    And yes, I know how it feels playing against dcing shitty stuff. But hey, get used to it.[/b]
    It's pretty clear who the forum troll here is. You.

I totally agree with OP, I was actually saying this earlier this week. I see around 15-20 koxpers being banned daily on diez, but atm they get their chars back to the same level in a matter or days, and with the rental gear they don't even lose anything for getting banned. Remove rentals altogether and bans would actually have an effect.

SirKaoS

(until KOXP is fixed)[/b]
    so you mean FOREVER ?

good idea but i think k2 dont even read this forum[/b]
    if they did there would be alot bans =D but i think removing atleast chitin bows wud help alot.. but again yes that would be bad for the whole class.. not just cheaters.. i say delete whole rental system.. who needs +8 cleavers or those anymore since u got +7 shards for 6 hours and u pay 500k. sadly i got shards +7 myself before rental system came out and i had to struggle with +8 cleavers.. so i think now that is something every1 should suffer and wtf lycaon +7??? best int support priest hammer ingame and u get it without paying almost nothing from it.. its worth +fking 20gb in beramus (i think) who in hell got the idea to put it available to rent for so cheap!??

Greetz Kallop.

I don't know in what server you play, but in akara koxper is shooting 9 arrows in 1 sec on me.[/b]
    +1 its annoying as fuck, they block my heals and they hit like pussys but every single arrow hits all the time no matter where you are standing. This fags run around with full duffers with tbl edits so in one second u get superior parasite discountiss and their arrow shower hack.

on akara we hav lvl 82 full +8 +9 koxpers <_<[/b]
    some got banned yesterday :lol:

Id rather have an active GM banning this fags every day than taking the rental system out, it is really helpfull for low level players.

and P.S one of this k0xpers in akara has ladder H symbol LOL

So what?

It&#39;s still a game class and not a cheater class. Aslong they exist, they will be abused, yes abused, to cheat on. And just because you (as in forumtroll faggets) think to have to underpower a class, it will be still not be done.
    And yes, I know how it feels playing against dcing shitty stuff. But hey, get used to it.[/b]
    HAHAHA im the forum troll ? i visit this forum 1 time a day and have been a member for a year or so, with only 300posts, im a forum troll?????
    Plus ur post has no point :S lol wtf are you trying to say. Idiot

Noone thinks K2 deliberately made rentals able to be bugged? I mean seriously no matter how bored you are, who would figure out how to bug them? K2 made the rentals for the KOXPers imo -_-

Why would u call people a forum troll when u have made over 5k posts in 2 years.. AND have forum troll in your avatar?

Forum Troll

Group: Member +
    Member No.: 2,756
    Server: Other

on akara we hav lvl 82 full +8 +9 koxpers <_<[/b]

they banned a lvl 80 koxper for acouple of days ago:P 4hayabusa

they banned a lvl 80 koxper for acouple of days ago:P 4hayabusa[/b]
    Oh gee, a level 80 koxper, Sucks that he probably already is level 80 on another with koxp.

Noone thinks K2 deliberately made rentals able to be bugged? I mean seriously no matter how bored you are, who would figure out how to bug them? K2 made the rentals for the KOXPers imo -_-

Why would u call people a forum troll when u have made over 5k posts in 2 years.. AND have forum troll in your avatar?
    Forum Troll

Group: Member +
    Member No.: 2,756
    Server: Other[/b]
    There&#39;s nothing to do about my title though.

IsgurosBous

There&#39;s nothing to do about my title though.[/b]
    Not having made over 5k posts?

Why would they do that ?Only priests&#39; weapons are good to rent,the other items suck,and it&#39;s not like it will solve anything.

So you get CB +6 and Chitin set +7 on lvls 47-59,and Shell set +7 Ib +7 on 60 +,frankly,those items r good only for exping,because you don&#39;t have to waste your time on upgrading a HxB to +7.In pk it sux,even without cb +6/ib +7 cheaters would&#39;ve annoyed you with their arrow showers.

So removing that will yet again screw other players up,because you know it&#39;s a really good option to rent items for 6 hours to go and kill something you couldn&#39;t with your normal gear on lvl 47.It&#39;s especially good for newbies...

I mean if you could upgrade them then yeah like,what the hell,but +7/+6 is nothing special since rofd.

this wont work if they stopped rental items

cuz , every turk know how to bug the rent set so its useless and it will only affect legal ppl if k2 do it

koxpers will always find ways to pk
    i see koxpers pking in xig rlb with ee+7 and ib +8 and they hit like 8 - 10 arrows per hit its fukking crazy

with malice they hit me 200x 9 = 1800 wtf is that and i have ironset 3 hit and u r died

ko is fuked up more than ever

if they stopped rent koxp will start to hit u 2000 hit per hit if they can do 9 they can do more than that
    and btw is any 1 here noticed the NEW KOXP CHEAT THAT DONT LET ANY 1 HIT U IN INVADE !!!! U MAY SEE IT SOON IN CZ !!!cuz those koxp owners know how to program thing better than this full of idiot company

YourCorpse

90% of KOXPers are using rental, and it&#39;s only &#39;cause of rental that they&#39;re hitting anything on people. Hope they do stop rental, hackers running around with HCB +7 can cause a lot less trouble

90% of KOXPers are using rental, and it&#39;s only &#39;cause of rental that they&#39;re hitting anything on people. Hope they do stop rental, hackers running around with HCB +7 can cause a lot less trouble [/b]
    Well if you are an ardream character,they will cause you lots of troubles,if you are 60+ you won&#39;t be seeing HXBows +7 in the high level colny zones,you&#39;ll see Ibs +8 etc etc.

I mean it&#39;s cool for you to go and selfishly say remove the npc because i have everything,while other people may like the rental system,i for example haven&#39;t been playing ko for years,now i was just curious to see the new maps and stuff,and now with this rental thingy i can even kill stuff

And so far what i&#39;ve seen in the high level colony zones is people running with +8/9 stuff,i haven&#39;t seen a single person using +7 items,so please,if you want koxpers to stop troubling you,tell k2 to buy xtrap again,at least it stopped them from arrow showering and spamming counter strike,meaning in CZ they were useless,and the only program that had autoloot was HeavenFire,which is a P2P program.

When they come up with a fix I&#39;m pretty sure they will wipe out all the rental stuff and everyone&#39;s cool,they will loose 600k at max for their wiped items,so it&#39;s cool

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast