Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Why doesnt K2 remove the Chitin Bow Rental Item

This is a discussion on Why doesnt K2 remove the Chitin Bow Rental Item within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If you don't have the cash to get your own +7s it's simple, put in some work :P Not really ...
Page: 3

YourCorpse

If you don't have the cash to get your own +7s it's simple, put in some work :P

Not really hard to get top end stuff now, farm easy things like ts scrolls, fossils, weapon enchants. Then when you have 100m which should only take a few hours buy low sell high.

The people I see most benefitting from rental is hackers, as for hackers in CZ using IB +8, with all the bans happening recently doubt they're gonna be keeping it too long.

Speaking of which, k2 are doing their job recently watched 100+ get banned last night, a ban every 5 seconds.

Oh and about xtrap being better, it causes more problems than it solves. If they get xtrap there's gonna be hundreds of people who can't play purely 'cause of xtrap problems, is it fair that people are unable to play just 'cause xtrap doesn't like their computer?

zabjaka

best thing to do would be that only ppl who have prem can rent items..

best thing to do would be that only ppl who have prem can rent items..[/b]
    Bullshit. So premium user are allowed to bug rentals. I see your thinking.

zabjaka

Bullshit. So premium user are allowed to bug rentals. I see your thinking.[/b]
    it would atleast reduce number of koxpers using and bugging those items.

Well if you are an ardream character,they will cause you lots of troubles,if you are 60+ you won't be seeing HXBows +7 in the high level colny zones,you'll see Ibs +8 etc etc.

I mean it's cool for you to go and selfishly say remove the npc because i have everything,while other people may like the rental system,i for example haven't been playing ko for years,now i was just curious to see the new maps and stuff,and now with this rental thingy i can even kill stuff

And so far what i've seen in the high level colony zones is people running with +8/9 stuff,i haven't seen a single person using +7 items,so please,if you want koxpers to stop troubling you,tell k2 to buy xtrap again,at least it stopped them from arrow showering and spamming counter strike,meaning in CZ they were useless,and the only program that had autoloot was HeavenFire,which is a P2P program.

When they come up with a fix I'm pretty sure they will wipe out all the rental stuff and everyone's cool,they will loose 600k at max for their wiped items,so it's cool [/b]
    i can see what your saying and i agree. but +6 CB takes like 1 day of farming card jewels to get.. so in a week u can farm the rentals.. whereas atm koxper gets banned. logs in lvl 1 goes to his freinds at the abyss, lvls up at hobs in 1 day. next day ready to pk again :S

and it true its too late ofr this now cuz alot fo koxpers already bugged the rentals.

offtopic
    SupaCow come orc please kanka <3

Deadshot

I really dont have a problem with the koxpers but in ardream it gets annoying. Have them arrow showering and canceling buffs and shit its really getting out of hand

Brutorious

it prolly gonna b a while til they figure out tehre is even a rental bug...

this wont work if they stopped rental items

cuz , every turk know how to bug the rent set so its useless and it will only affect legal ppl if k2 do it

koxpers will always find ways to pk
    i see koxpers pking in xig rlb with ee+7 and ib +8 and they hit like 8 - 10 arrows per hit its fukking crazy

with malice they hit me 200x 9 = 1800 wtf is that and i have ironset 3 hit and u r died

ko is fuked up more than ever

if they stopped rent koxp will start to hit u 2000 hit per hit if they can do 9 they can do more than that
    and btw is any 1 here noticed the NEW KOXP CHEAT THAT DONT LET ANY 1 HIT U IN INVADE !!!! U MAY SEE IT SOON IN CZ !!!cuz those koxp owners know how to program thing better than this full of idiot company[/b]
    comes down to this

2guys without being paid can programm better than entire company fully paid.
    koxpers > k2

4que

rental gear makes no diff, when you shoot 5 biliion arrows at once.
    seems that the hackers have better programmers then the game makers, so its never going to end.

Shane1911

Online GM presence > rental bug.
    Online GM presence > arrow shower hack.
    Online GM presence > wallhacking.

Simple, really.

.Bugi.

they need to remove all the rent items
    and specialy the dotl+7!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123