Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Why don't we make a protest ( transform mastodon ) ?

This is a discussion on Why don't we make a protest ( transform mastodon ) ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi, I remember a while ago there was a protest , all of moradon was full of people transformed into ...
Page: 1

Hi,

I remember a while ago there was a protest , all of moradon was full of people transformed into Mastodons.
    But i forgot why this protest was :P but i remember the issue got adressed and looked in.

Why don't we do this again , against arrow shower hackers?

Because it's really ridicoulous ( sorry spelling :P ) atm . Now they shoot 8arrows...so nobody survives that...

So why no protest against this? h34r:

igor_lazar

Hi,

I remember a while ago there was a protest , all of moradon was full of people transformed into Mastodons.
    But i forgot why this protest was :P but i remember the issue got adressed and looked in.

Why don't we do this again , against arrow shower hackers?

Because it's really ridicoulous ( sorry spelling :P ) atm . Now they shoot 8arrows...so nobody survives that...

So why no protest against this? h34r:[/b]
    cause gm actually ban ppl if they are blocking the tp gates <_<

kamikadzeee

And they do not ban arrow shower hackers..

Edwardo89

And they do not ban arrow shower hackers..[/b]
    +1

2 days ago there was an event in c-w, one of the GM&#39;s was online, so I asked him, why won&#39;t he go eslant, and check giant golems, stone golems spots, or even ardream to look these 8-arrow shooters.... No answers after that question...

Banned

The protest might help if there are enough people protesting... Also depends how to protest because sending tickets usually ends with a lot of autoresponses.

I really miss the live chat with GM-s from the old times, it actually had effect againts hackers

kamikadzeee

Many ppl got 80s already with koksp and are not banned..Ppl using arrow shower hack for months and not banned..

maybe cus noone from k2 stuff plays ko and they dont care about moradon?

Banned

I think the only times you protest is when a turk whit +10s get "unfairly" banned so the gm can unbann him again :P

Was against koxp long time ago.
    Also alot of CLan had the same Clansymbol against koxp.
    Was so nice, the whole KO-Community were protesting.

legendmage

Wear arrow talia, problem solved. Arrow hackers will only be hiting you like 50 each per arrow, unless your a noob. Everytime i see them in lunar war its like a free kill cause i can 3 hit them.

Banned for scamming.

yea they are free kills, but its pretty annoying especially DC&#39;s, they shouldnt even be ingame

kamikadzeee

they are free kills if you are fast enough to catch them..But in rlb/dcz they are killing rogues/mages/bps very fast even with talia

Uzu

i love to sneak up behind those koxp faggots and 1 spike them to earth.

K2 as actually busy with taking down the source of all these hack programs. They slowely but smartly adjust the database to prevent macroers to be better then others, for example the big part of the gold companies are dying.

Banned

K2 as actually busy with taking down the source of all these hack programs. They slowely but smartly adjust the database to prevent macroers to be better then others, for example the big part of the gold companies are dying.[/b]
    This..

BTW, do anyone remember when they suisidebombed eachoter in turkey and all top turk clans had a black clansymbol to protest :P ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast