Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Why don't you all just quit?

This is a discussion on Why don't you all just quit? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Honestly, knight online has turned so SHIT. If the majority quit, Knight online will be forced to fix the game, ...
Page: 1

Banned Member

Default Why don't you all just quit?

Honestly, knight online has turned so SHIT. If the majority quit, Knight online will be forced to fix the game, fix hacks, bugs, koxp. or either close and i dont think they are cut out for starting again.

Why waste ur life on one fucking computer game doing the same thing over and over to reach lvl 83? it really is just a waste of time..

Find another interest, or just play other pc games like Steam games ; Garrysmod, CS, Team fortress 2, BF, w/e esle you like.

KO is really just a big waste of time, the only reason people (YOU) play it is because you're addicted to it.

and FYI, i have had alot of experience with KO, and it has taken me awhile to realize this.

If all english move to JPKO it would not be so empty and be hella fun

New expansion is pretty tight btw.

addicted?:P

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cat^ View Post
    addicted?:P
    or people still have fun?
    the only KO version i'll play is USKO, atm i havent played for 3months, but i'll be back when they fixed hacks

fixed hacks ? You newer back

Ignore Me Senior Member

PvP 5 hours yesterday.

Didn't lose my scrolls. Just normal duffing.
    Saw a few people on invasion constanly respawning but they couldn't attack.
    Basically either no cheats - or no cheats affected me.

Clans being well run ( TY Boogie ) enjoying it.

Basically what problem - can't go Moradon - like I care.

shnizel

Quote Originally Posted by sven View Post
    Honestly, knight online has turned so SHIT. If the majority quit, Knight online will be forced to fix the game, fix hacks, bugs, koxp. or either close and i dont think they are cut out for starting again.

Why waste ur life on one fucking computer game doing the same thing over and over to reach lvl 83? it really is just a waste of time..

Find another interest, or just play other pc games like Steam games ; Garrysmod, CS, Team fortress 2, BF, w/e esle you like.

KO is really just a big waste of time, the only reason people (YOU) play it is because you're addicted to it.

and FYI, i have had alot of experience with KO, and it has taken me awhile to realize this.
    Turks keep the game runing, mass numbers of players=premium=pus=money.

Banned

coz even with all the hackers, this game is addicting and fun...

when you got a GG clan, and nice items and you are skilled, its fun, even with all the hacks and bug

and i think that the pet bug thing just made good for c west, more pk and prices went down

because the game is always changing... sometimes there are new expansions, sometimes new bugs, sometimes new hacks, new people to play with/against, sometimes (rarely) interesting events from k2...
    all of this keeps it dynamic and interesting
    but ofc sometimes there are hacks that just completely ruin a part of the game... then you just gotta take a break from the game (or just avoid that part of the game, if it's possible) until it's fixed
    if you really can't stand all of the shit going on at a certain time just take a break... situation will be better.. ko is always like that - a cycle of bad times and good times...

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

People still think that ko has the best pvp. It had the best pvp a while back but now other games got better pvp imo.

i think im the oldest ko player here. played ko since the 1st day beta open till now. not usko beta but from koreako,japko and myko beta till now. and recently i got less time to online play any online game but i still got on ko to pk once a while. for me it aint waste of time but a place to relax from work. but different ppl got different thinking so is still depends on each individual.

Quote Originally Posted by josri View Post
    People still think that ko has the best pvp. It had the best pvp a while back but now other games got better pvp imo.
    ya the pvp is the best XD

Darky88

To many babashopers corupted gm's bugs. Simply it's bad game!

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sirknightx View Post
    ya the pvp is the best XD
    It was a while back. Noway its anywhere close the pvp of other games now. People just dont want to try things out and they wanna stay in this shitty game.

Josri, can you tell me some game names? Currently i play cabal, but pvp is a joke there because it's based on critical attacks max ~50% chance. So if i crit i win, if my opponent does he win. But the guys running cabal doing amazing job, i wish they run KO..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast