Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Why dont they Create Official MYKO?

This is a discussion on Why dont they Create Official MYKO? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Razor... 1298 archer 3 shot lvling..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TdjQAoa2K4 You are correct tho.. Archers are weak >.>...
Page: 2

Probation Senior Member

Razor... 1298 archer 3 shot lvling..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TdjQAoa2K4 You are correct tho.. Archers are weak >.>

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Eye4Eye View Post
    Razor just buttfucked your original posts entire idea.
    lmfao he is a skilled buttfucker

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    Actually lvl 70 warriors are balanced with rogues on 70 cap servers. I have no issue killing all rogues on the server with my warriors.
    Archer, How the hell are they weak in 1298 servers? Have you ever played 1298? try running up on a few archers and you wont be alive very long.. Sure they don't have ice shot to slow anyone but they are OP class at the start of any 1298 server. Running into a group of archers will end your night pretty fast..
    Mages are OP at the start of a server just like archers. They are the first to reach lvl 60 and run around in full parties killing everyone trying to xp.
    Rogues Are the best solo class in EVERY ver of knight online.. At the start of any 1298 servers They don't have enough MP to Out minor anything.. Its not until You get +1/+2 uniques When this class 1vs1 starts to be crowned the king of 70-

Obviously, Things would have to change.. Giving warriors Decent And giving priest Subside and all classes getting updated 70 skills would be Keen just like how any modern private server is today.
    Yeah, of course an archer party is strong, even in 83 that cheese comp is strong, but they're as strong as NPCs when alone in a melee party comp. 300-600 dmg shadow hunter? If you get close, you get focused since myko style servers are full from 'ass to belly button', right?

Razor... 1298 archer 3 shot lvling..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TdjQAoa2K4 You are correct tho.. Archers are weak >.>
    Archers are great in 1298, 1453, 1800 or 2100 version against monsters. Especially if said monsters have low ac. They have the highest dps by far, I could even outdps 2 sins / sin and warrior / 2 warriors and get the drop. Pvp is a different story tho

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Yeah, of course an archer party is strong, even in 83 that cheese comp is strong, but they're as strong as NPCs when alone in a melee party comp. 300-600 dmg shadow hunter? If you get close, you get focused since myko style servers are full from 'ass to belly button', right?

Archers are great in 1298, 1453, 1800 or 2100 version against monsters. Especially if said monsters have low ac. They have the highest dps by far, I could even outdps 2 sins / sin and warrior / 2 warriors and get the drop. Pvp is a different story tho
    MR RAZOR, You are coming with me when projectKO opens in 7 days. Ill buy you premium. This is a great server to test out your opinions since the server files are pretty much unedited from the classic 1298 ver. I'm telling you dude.. Archer is badass on 70-

Also for anyone else who is Curious or has never tried a private server Please check out Clan Recruitment in the private server section of this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Let's see.

No minor cd sins are by far the strongest class in the game. They are full of easy matchups (only competition is geared warr) and ridiculous survivability with MH simply due to how there's less damage flying around. MH won't help you much when you get spammed 1.2k by warriors or CP'd for 2.6k damage, but when everyone is hitting you 400-500, it turns into god mode.

Warriors are warriors. They can't have descent so they become much more boring and simple to play. They also die really fast and are much weaker compared to their 83 counterparts (which are admittedly OP, but this is going overboard).

Archers, weak in 83 KO, are somehow even weaker in this version. Yes, if the sun and moon align together, you'll hand the highest DPS in game (against players) with AS/MS combo, but against non-retards, that simply won't happen. You will explode if you get close, and if you somehow don't explode, all your damage is nullified if your opponent holds left click while walking in erratic directions. Styx is more deadly though, but that's it.

Mage is the same as 83 except no staff attack. You can stack and use Manes of Fire though, it's almost identical dmg wise.

Priests are the same. BP's are more viable but still shitty and easy to counter.

Game is less balanced in 70 cap.

In 83 cap a warrior is too strong, but at least they get to be the warriors, as opposed to assassins stealing their place as unstoppable undying juggernauts. Archer is less of an npc, priest is the same, mage is stronger to compensate for larger HP pools.
    Warriors should always have descent, and they do, even in 70 cap. The mastery points are sort of useless. BPs are bad unless they have Helis, or it's the beginning of the server where you can 2-shot people. Mages are weaker in 70 cap, due to them being squishy and only having novas and pillar to deal damage. Staff damage isn't strong enough to fight against organized melee parties.

Realistically, BPs are only viable when they're op. There isn't much of a reason to play BP unless you can kill people easily with just torment and survive at least 2-3 people attacking you.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

anywayyyyyyyyyyyy

myko sucks

why?

cuz it does

thanks

Probation Senior Member

. Mage is a support class

I don't understand why everyone is bitching about not being able to kill anyone 1vs1 on a fucking mage lol... or an archer.
    Can a mage Slow opponents? Yes!
    Can a mage TP? Yes!
    Can a mage Pillar a running away attacker? Yes!

Can an archer Styx and Cure? Yes!
    Can an archer provide high amounts of dmg? Yes!
    Can an archer kill fleeing attackers? yes
    Is an archer a melee? NO!

If you want to be an Attacking mage Create a mage party.. THey fucking own in 70 cap servers
    If you want to be a lawn mower of NP create a range party They fucking own in 70 cap as well..

1298 has support classes and melee classes. Your all bitching that a Mage which is support cant do the same things a warrior can. What the actual fuck.

Noobs lol

I don't understand why everyone is bitching about not being able to kill anyone 1vs1 on a fucking mage lol... or an archer.
    Can a mage TP? Yes!

Noobs lol
    you're a donkey

mage is not a support class

Probation Senior Member

So in an 8 man party Mage isn't a support class?? Whats your argument? I got time.

Probation Senior Member

The best mages I've played with Are guys with no egos like usko kids.. They support the party. They help teleport, Slowing the enemy nations party, They are awesome clean up guys when immediate danger is dissolved a mage staffing a priest while the melees unload is fucking op to me. 83 cap and 70 cap are very different but the mages value isn't any less. I don't want to be in a party without a good mage.
    Just remember on 70 cap you don't have access to resist until you get decent uniques.. A good mage has high amount of value on these servers.

The best mages I've played with Are guys with no egos like usko kids.. They support the party. They help teleport, Slowing the enemy nations party, They are awesome clean up guys when immediate danger is dissolved a mage staffing a priest while the melees unload is fucking op to me. 83 cap and 70 cap are very different but the mages value isn't any less. I don't want to be in a party without a good mage.
    Just remember on 70 cap you don't have access to resist until you get decent uniques.. A good mage has high amount of value on these servers.
    alright, cuz you wanna have an argument about the mage class:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEq9EVkfenI
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FLIFDfxN0c
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82nZKnbSO_M&t=327s

8man pt -> Check
    who makes the most kills in these party's -> Mages
    Why would mage just be a support class? -> Cuz some boneheads are still stuck with "Mages only 3-2-1- nova " bs
    And still, Anything under 20xx is in my eyes useless to play, why would they update a game to a new and better version to then realise "HEY THE MYKO WE HAD WAS SO MUCH BETTER" Bugged hp bars, BUGS BUGS BUGS BUGS BUGS BUGS BUGS BUGS BUGS BUGS BUGS BUGS BUGS BUGS BUGS BUGS BUGS BUGS BUGS BUGS

oh ye
    and some

BUGS

Banned Senior Member

Can a mage TP? Yes!

If you want to be an Attacking mage Create a mage party.. THey fucking own in 70 cap servers
    If you want to be a lawn mower of NP create a range party They fucking own in 70 cap as well..

1298 has support classes and melee classes. Your all bitching that a Mage which is support cant do the same things a warrior can. What the actual fuck.

Noobs lol

And in comes HardCoreKillah with a tenacious counter butt fucking. Where will it go from here ladies and gentleman! I'm on the edge of my seat.

Little archer Senior Member

Noobs lol

Styx and cure is like saying can a priest heal and buff. It's pointless bringing that up, obviously they can do it because its what their classes have always provided.

No, an archer can't provide high amounts of damage, only situationally in melee and like you said, they are not a melee class.

Yeah, archer can get lucky with their 300-600 dmg arrows and land a KS. Will a normally geared archer ever be able to land ranged solo kills? No.

An assassin is a rogue and can do the same things a warrior can in 1298, and even more. The game is not balanced, full of bugs and hurts to look at (even more than usual).
    NuclearWinter likes this.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

or you nerf assassin's survavibility by reducing their minor heal capacity like i did on bazinga and then only the most skilled ones that were landing perfect 13 hit combo and had perfect timing on start of VS were able to beat equally geared warriors

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Still amazes me that KO is the only game of thousands where people claim mages are only for support and everyone should stfu if they dont play full support mage. lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast