Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Why dont they Create Official MYKO?

This is a discussion on Why dont they Create Official MYKO? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Look how big the Turkish and English community is that play MYKO servers. If you would look at the numbers ...
Page: 1

Probation Senior Member

Default Why dont they Create Official MYKO?

Look how big the Turkish and English community is that play MYKO servers. If you would look at the numbers you would see that all the Turkish kids and English kids that play myko servers Outnumber the current ver of Knight Online.. Why don't they just create Knight Online Myko Official server? I always wondered if K2 network Held onto the rights of Myko 1299 Files.. Any thoughts?

Why would NTTGames pay attention to Malaysia?

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    I always wondered if K2 network Held onto the rights of Myko 1299 Files.. Any thoughts?
    NTT Game and previous K2/G1 were Publishers, Mgame OWN KO.

Turkish kids and English kids that play myko servers Outnumber the current ver of Knight Online..
    And how possible could you know that?

Probation Senior Member

Because I play Turkish servers. When a decent server launches not a single Inch of moradon has room for a merchant.. These are online merchants not some offline bot merch either. CZ is Ass to belly button at all time.. You have about 25+ Myko Style servers fully populated.. If Mgame Made just 1 Oldschool Myko style server it would be a huge $$$ grab. I don't understand why they don't try this... Kinda like how Runescape offers Oldschool Version.

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    Why would NTTGames pay attention to Malaysia?
    I just mean the style of server. Lvl 70 cap 2006 style baby :P
    deepger likes this.

Because I play Turkish servers. When a decent server launches not a single Inch of moradon has room for a merchant.. These are online merchants not some offline bot merch either. CZ is Ass to belly button at all time..
    Any Official new server is packed to the max with another 3 or 4 sub-servers... That how things are for new servers, the point is how long those players are held by those servers. Month? Year?
    NuclearWinter likes this.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

even WoW is doing it with classic wow, nostalgia servers are a really good way to cash out

Banned Senior Member

There is much more players and income in latest version.

Little archer Senior Member

so would it be 1298 with minor cooldown? lol

Probation Senior Member

lvl 70- Servers are pretty balanced..Far more balanced than todays Bullshit. Old school 1298 pk is the best in my opinion. Every Big time MMORPG seems to create a classic version So why not KO?

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

lvl 70- Servers are pretty balanced..Far more balanced than todays Bullshit. Old school 1298 pk is the best in my opinion. Every Big time MMORPG seems to create a classic version So why not KO?
    except in anything lower than a 72 server mages are stuck using a level 42 melee skill, pretty bunk.

Little archer Senior Member

Let's see.

No minor cd sins are by far the strongest class in the game. They are full of easy matchups (only competition is geared warr) and ridiculous survivability with MH simply due to how there's less damage flying around. MH won't help you much when you get spammed 1.2k by warriors or CP'd for 2.6k damage, but when everyone is hitting you 400-500, it turns into god mode.

Warriors are warriors. They can't have descent so they become much more boring and simple to play. They also die really fast and are much weaker compared to their 83 counterparts (which are admittedly OP, but this is going overboard).

Archers, weak in 83 KO, are somehow even weaker in this version. Yes, if the sun and moon align together, you'll hand the highest DPS in game (against players) with AS/MS combo, but against non-retards, that simply won't happen. You will explode if you get close, and if you somehow don't explode, all your damage is nullified if your opponent holds left click while walking in erratic directions. Styx is more deadly though, but that's it.

Mage is the same as 83 except no staff attack. You can stack and use Manes of Fire though, it's almost identical dmg wise.

Priests are the same. BP's are more viable but still shitty and easy to counter.

Game is less balanced in 70 cap.

In 83 cap a warrior is too strong, but at least they get to be the warriors, as opposed to assassins stealing their place as unstoppable undying juggernauts. Archer is less of an npc, priest is the same, mage is stronger to compensate for larger HP pools.

Totally agree with Razor on this one

Probation Senior Member

Actually lvl 70 warriors are balanced with rogues on 70 cap servers. I have no issue killing all rogues on the server with my warriors.
    Archer, How the hell are they weak in 1298 servers? Have you ever played 1298? try running up on a few archers and you wont be alive very long.. Sure they don't have ice shot to slow anyone but they are OP class at the start of any 1298 server. Running into a group of archers will end your night pretty fast..
    Mages are OP at the start of a server just like archers. They are the first to reach lvl 60 and run around in full parties killing everyone trying to xp.
    Rogues Are the best solo class in EVERY ver of knight online.. At the start of any 1298 servers They don't have enough MP to Out minor anything.. Its not until You get +1/+2 uniques When this class 1vs1 starts to be crowned the king of 70-

Obviously, Things would have to change.. Giving warriors Decent And giving priest Subside and all classes getting updated 70 skills would be Keen just like how any modern private server is today.

Banned Senior Member

Razor just buttfucked your original posts entire idea.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast